People Mad Vince Back Apparently

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
b828c-16805347836622-1920.jpg

Senior Mcmahon: Amiga tetona dura. Traeré de vuelta el entretenimiento deportivo y no esta mierda de PWG, maldita sea.
johnny_wang_lung_wei.jpg

Vince out here looking like the villain from all the kung fu movies

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I don’t care how good or bad raw is I don’t believe anything backstage related that’s reported we know nothing :yeshrug:
No matter how much tsc talks down on the locker room about
Gossip and fukkery

It's the same thing. Instead of Looking at what's on television, posters are more passionate about the behind the scenes, and non stop comparing a private company with a public traded company.

I said it in the sub par WrestleMania Thread...what Triple H call up, return, debut has shook up the world?

I've named the Superstars on numerous occasions, in numerous threads that have not panned out.

The same wrestling journalist, social media big names, and marks here were so happy Triple H was in charge. Are the same ones who said Khan (a amateur professional wrestling owner) was A Better Booker than The Game those years when The Game was booking NXT...

Their all paid for, bought trolls. Just have comma or two on their follower count so their word is gospel to their sheep.

No Johnny Wrestling and the rest of his kids from NXT meant the Best Raw ever for me....(And Riddle returned)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Stephanie is a mother to young girls and a major shareholder.

HHH’s entire life has been pro wrestling. He’s not walking away from the company.
He may not walk, but he can get fired. :skip:

I don’t see it happening anytime soon. Trips has more of a feel for the biz than Steph.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He may not walk, but he can get fired. :skip:

I don’t see it happening anytime soon. Trips has more of a feel for the biz than Steph.

:wow: Oh my sweet summer human...wait until the summer. Yall about to see some sparks and fireworks in this piece. This merger deal is going to have some bells and whistles, Itellyawhut.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

And I hope all the wrestlers have their phones on silent for the next 2 months

“SO YOURE AUSTRALIAN, PAL?”

“I’m from New Zealand.”

“GODDAMMIT, HUNTER, GET THIS MAN A BOOMERANG AND ONE OF THOSE OUTBACK COWBOY HATS. I JUSH SAW THIS MOVIE ABOUT AN ALLIGATOR HUNTER. THIS GIMMICK WILL BE GOOD shyt!”