People having kids before they acquire wealth is backwards thinking

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Hmm, perhaps, but then the majority of us wouldn't be here to look down upon the people who did the same thing our parents did.

You know, the Coli is a funny place. It's a place that hates the black kid that grew up in the suburbs and yet it feels no black child should be born until the parents can raise that kid in the suburbs. Economic eugenics in a country like America where you're pretty much destined for a life of check to check living even in to the six figures is a recipe for disaster. I'm not saying have children willy-nilly but you morons don't realize how fukking dangerous your line of thinking is? This is cac thinking. All the shyt you all call cac on but this shyt slides? People got some real funny opinions in this bytch, beyond the normal Coli stupidity, and that's all I'm going to say on that.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@DeezNuts2016 just negged me for a post in here.

Let me ask the Democrats here... what exactly do you hope to accomplish by attacking everyone who disagrees with you?

Are you trying to convert people to Democrats? If so you're failing

Are you trying to demonstrate that the Democratic platform is best? Why not do so by arguing its merits and successes?

I'm legit confused :dwillhuh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Hmm, perhaps, but then the majority of us wouldn't be here to look down upon the people who did the same thing our parents did.

You know, the Coli is a funny place. It's a place that hates the black kid that grew up in the suburbs and yet it feels no black child should be born until the parents can raise that kid in the suburbs. Economic eugenics in a country like America where you're pretty much destined for a life of check to check living even in to the six figures is a recipe for disaster. I'm not saying have children willy-nilly but you morons don't realize how fukking dangerous your line of thinking is? This is cac thinking. All the shyt you all call cac on but this shyt slides? People got some real funny opinions in this bytch, beyond the normal Coli stupidity, and that's all I'm going to say on that.
Saying that people should wait until they are financially settled to have kids is not eugenics.

Would you say a kid is better off with parents who aren't finaically capable of raising him/her?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i don't believe any of that which you typed. the reasons why, the idea that people are less skilled therefore you don't invest in them, you idea for the future, etc.

you don't think we've all been hit with that line of reasoning enough in life? nikkas constantly looking for ways to not increase other people's money and constantly looking for ways to disqualify someone...
If they were skilled enough then they wouldn’t be making minimum wage in the first place, and there would be no talks of cutting their money :heh:

I took a summer job at Walmart while school was out. The whole place was full of bytches with kids they could barley afford, working triple overtime just to pay bills and shyt.

People should not be rewarded for their fukk ups :hhh:

Apparently it’s REALLY damn hard to not have a child until you’re ready :deadmanny:

Daps
This is one of the biggest issues in the black community I think. We need to change the culture around having kids while young, unmarried, and broke.
Someone in poverty having a child before they get education and get established professionally is one of the dumbest things you can do and yet it's so common in our community. For what ever reason poor people seem to really be against abortion from what I see. $500 once vs. $100,0000+ over 18 yrs and likely depending on the government. Imagine if someone put that on the table for you and you purposely picked the second option while making minimum wage :dead:
too real :mjcry:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Saying that people should wait until they are financially settled to have kids is not eugenics.

Would you say a kid is better off with parents who aren't finaically capable of raising him/her?
Stop trying to flip this shyt.

There was a thread the other day woefully lamenting how there couldn’t be a genocide of the lower class “like ancient times.” @DrX said they smelled bad and wished he could squash them like cockroaches. This thread called poor people’s children “mistakes” and somehow implied raising the minimum wage comes out of the working class and not the corporate CEOs.

This is decades of propaganda at work. Tricking people into blaming societies faults on the poor, who happen to be the disenfranchised and politically voiceless.

Then this demonic nazi logic “no no, breh, were simply saying parents should be financially secure, don’t you agree friend? :demonic:” fukk outta here.

OP called poor children mistakes during an era when immigrant children are being thrown in cages. And then want to act like “all” you’re saying is parents should be wealthy. Foh, we don’t believe you you need more people.

:camby:

The only societal mistakes are the dumbass brehs in this thread who have been successfully brainwashed by a white supremacist propaganda machine into blaming all societal ills on the poor or disenfranchised classes who can’t speak up for themselves. Meanwhile, the country’s gone to absolute ruin because of the imperialist dynastic conquests of rich, white capitalist a$$holes.

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
There’s nothing wrong with saying people should be financially secure when starting a family.

The problem is this attempt to slip in the idea that poor people’s kids are mistakes. This dehumanizes people in poverty so that people feel more okay when poor people are treated like animals. Thrown in cages, families split apart, people killed by unarmed police.

You’re all walking right down the alt-right’s propaganda trail and are too stupid to realize it because of decades of propaganda and defunding of educational infrastructure.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Stop trying to flip this shyt.

There was a thread the other day woefully lamenting how there couldn’t be a genocide of the lower class “like ancient times.” @DrX said they smelled bad and wished he could squash them like cockroaches. This thread called poor people’s children “mistakes” and somehow implied raising the minimum wage comes out of the working class and not the corporate CEOs.

This is decades of propaganda at work. Tricking people into blaming societies faults on the poor, who happen to be the disenfranchised and politically voiceless.

Then this demonic nazi logic “no no, breh, were simply saying parents should be financially secure, don’t you agree friend? :demonic:” fukk outta here.

Just called poor children mistakes during an era when immigrant children are being thrown in cages. And then want to act like “all” you’re saying is parents should be wealthy. Foh, we don’t believe you you need more people.

:camby:

The only societal mistakes are the dumbass brehs in this thread who have been successfully brainwashed by a white supremacist propaganda machine into blaming all societal ills on the poor or disenfranchised classes who can’t speak up for themselves. Meanwhile, the country’s gone to absolute ruin because of the imperialist dynastic conquests of rich, white capitalist a$$holes.

:stopitslime:

Coli conseratives :francis:

Daps
Didn't watch the video but the title of this thread is a fallacy. Kids can be a great investment. The problem is that people have kids and don't invest in them.

I'm not having kids myself but for those that do or plan to do so in the future, I couldn't agree more.

People with kids also need to start doing their part to protect this shytty planet by recycling and such because this place won't be able to sustain itself forever the way we're going. Like y'all should be the main ones.Think about what condition you're leaving this place for your offspring. Can get ugly real quick.

But humans are slow and selfish as fukk.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Wait until you're 45 (:flabbynsick:) to have your first kid, breh.

Life is struggle. You don't need to be rich to take care of your family. Between the moment your kid is born and the moment he/she is going to college, there are 18 years.

It's enough time to fight for the bag and send them to college and to leave them something.

If you're able to provide food, a shelter and clothes for 3 persons, you're ready to have kids. Don't wait to have 6 figures to have a family. Time is not waiting. You're suppose to grow with your family ; financially, physically, morally, etc.

Life is a struggle; life is a gamble. Learn to live modestly. Everyone is not going to be jAY-z.

Don't wait until you "make it". I'll say it again : time is not waiting.