People having kids before they acquire wealth is backwards thinking

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
(Sahih International)
Indeed, your Lord extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it]. Indeed He is ever, concerning His servants, Acquainted and Seeing.

-Sura Al-Isra', Ayah 30

(Sahih International)
And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.

-Sura Al-Isra', Ayah 31

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Having children comes with extreme responsibility and financial sacrifice
It is easier to become wealthy being a broke college student or young professional who are childless, then it is when you have kids AND broke :mindblown:. To me that is the number 1 reason for poverty in America

This is why I don't believe in making the minimum wage higher, no way should everyone pay for some people's bad decisions

To be fair, if everyone waited until they got wealthy to have kids there wouldn’t be much of a population. If you’re just talking being financially decent or secure it’s different; most people aren’t gonna be wealthy period.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Having children comes with extreme responsibility and financial sacrifice
It is easier to become wealthy being a broke college student or young professional who are childless, then it is when you have kids AND broke :mindblown:. To me that is the number 1 reason for poverty in America

This is why I don't believe in making the minimum wage higher, no way should everyone pay for some people's bad decisions

You don't have any kids sit down

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I understand it's a bad decision but the fact is biological imperatives override logic. :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Having children isn’t a right. People need to stop acting like you’re entitled to have children. They’re your responsibility first and foremost. Stop complaining about how difficult it is like you were forced to have them.

Facts. Too many people abusing their kids cause they too horny

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Doesn’t support people starting families without wealth

Doesn’t support giving minimum wage jobs enough money to build that wealth

The only people you think should have kids are rich people with good jobs because you don’t want to give others enough money to build capital.

:mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
To be fair, if everyone waited until they got wealthy to have kids there wouldn’t be much of a population. If you’re just talking being financially decent or secure it’s different; most people aren’t gonna be wealthy period.
Fam which one do you seriously think dude is talking about actually wealthy or your second sentence?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I wouldnt be surprised if eugenics of some kind was implemented in the future because of this :lupe:

Like, using food chemicals to mess up reproductive systems of broke people.
It's already happening. Fast food is cheaper and more affordable to lower income households. I think I read somewhere that the leading cause of death among lower income people were heart disease and diabetes.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny I was literally just thinking about this before logging on, like :mindblown:nikkas is still shacking up knocking up broads young like you haven't seen in two generations how this is a massive L on every level
LOL the massive L isn't having children, it's leaving one parent to raise the child alone that's the issue.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This is one of the biggest issues in the black community I think. We need to change the culture around having kids while young, unmarried, and broke.
Someone in poverty having a child before they get education and get established professionally is one of the dumbest things you can do and yet it's so common in our community. For what ever reason poor people seem to really be against abortion from what I see. $500 once vs. $100,0000+ over 18 yrs and likely depending on the government. Imagine if someone put that on the table for you and you purposely picked the second option while making minimum wage :dead:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Life is more than having kids and financially struggling. Peole who dont have actual hobbies, interests, and other forms of personal development and think that kids comes before anything else. Without goals, without ambition, without vision.

The movie Idiocracy is the truth about this.

Imagine if some people biologically lost the ability to have kids, what would they do? Commit suicide, or make the most out of life and to improve the quality of living for others?

Some people are just selfish.

when i talk about reproduction and your first impulse is to interpret it on an individual scale underlies our differences. you think mainly on the level of the individual.

and besides all that, no one with a few kids and two 15 bedroom mansions is ever gonna tell me overpopulation is the issue. after the wealth gap closes, i might entertain the idea.