People having kids before they acquire wealth is backwards thinking

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Agreed. That's why I always wear a condom. I don't care how "good" the p*ssy is. Just the thought of that late text literally makes my boner go away. When I see a breh with kid/kids at a young age struggling I empathize but it also speaks to their lack of self control and letting their impulsive nature take over in the moment and sadly they're paying for it...

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
I don’t really talk to white folks like that but do they have the belief they should have kids in their 20s so they can be young grandparents like a lot of black people have?

Most I know have kids in their 30's. 20's is more just finished college/career mode. It's hard having kids and pursuing a career (especially if it's a career that involves traveling).

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Most I know have kids in their 30's. 20's is more just finished college/career mode. It's hard having kids and pursuing a career (especially if it's a career that involves traveling).

Dr Frances Cress Welsing once said she believes that Black people shouldn't have children until they're at least 30 and I agree with her so much on this :wow:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I agree OP.

One of the most selfish things u can do is have a kid. They dont asked to be brought into this world.

U make it even harder if u and their mother aren’t together or ur struggling to survive. That’s not fair to them.

You don’t have to be wealthy, just have a family unit and atleast have some decent income. If u and the baby mother make 35-40k each, thats 70-80k$ a year. In a lot of places that’s more than enough to live comfortably and providing a fighting chance for ur kids.

Kids are expensive. Why be an idiot and have one if you can’t afford one?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I consider myself a pretty liberal guy. Free healthcare, free or reduced college education (community college kinda solves this), and the destruction of charter schools with an increased focus on public schools.

But what's stated in the OP is common sense. Don't have kids until you're financially stable. I don't even have dreams of having kids because idk my next move. I'm a recent college grad and I'm looking for something stable. I'd be a dumb motherfukker to knock a bytch up.

Besides, it ain't like the world needs more people right now.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I consider myself a pretty liberal guy. Free healthcare, free or reduced college education (community college kinda solves this), and the destruction of charter schools with an increased focus on public schools.

But what's stated in the OP is common sense. Don't have kids until you're financially stable. I don't even have dreams of having kids because idk my next move. I'm a recent college grad and I'm looking for something stable. I'd be a dumb motherfukker to knock a bytch up.

Besides, it ain't like the world needs more people right now.

What does this this have to do with liberal vs conservative

Liberals advocate birth control and abortion to ensure unwanted pregnancies do not take place.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Liberals advocate birth control and abortion to ensure unwanted pregnancies do not take place.
These dudes try to make the simplest convos into political shouting matches lol

Starting to think there are political agents sent on here from both sides

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

Nothing at all. Just read through a lot of the thread and many people were making it seem like liberals don't share these same ideas.