People having kids before they acquire wealth is backwards thinking

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I was with you until that minimum wage shyt. fukk the families.
But in some states you can't afford a studio apartment and bills on minimum wage.:hubie:
Agreed. The person who's serving my burger or could potentially save folks from a fire, should have to work only one job for shelter and their daily meals.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You think falling back on Liberal ideologies would save you :skip:

"I should have a kid whenever I want, the government should have my back"

Look at the stats, whites are also suffering from this also. You think if they don't give a fukk about whites, they'll give a fukk about you as a Black person?

nikka WAKE UP

This.

I swear some of you nikkas is fukking retarded.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If they were skilled enough then they wouldn’t be making minimum wage in the first place, and there would be no talks of cutting their money :heh:

I took a summer job at Walmart while school was out. The whole place was full of bytches with kids they could barley afford, working triple overtime just to pay bills and shyt.

People should not be rewarded for their fukk ups :hhh:

Apparently it’s REALLY damn hard to not have a child until you’re ready :deadmanny:

Some humans lack discipline and foresight.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps

Having children comes with extreme responsibility and financial sacrifice
It is easier to become wealthy being a broke college student or young professional who are childless, then it is when you have kids AND broke :mindblown:. To me that is the number 1 reason for poverty in America

This is why I don't believe in making the minimum wage higher, no way should everyone pay for some people's bad decisions

Yes... Because money is more precious than human life....

Stupid dumb nikkas...

Follow that European, nuclear family model and end up with the same birthrates as European people.

Cant follow the majority population game plan with 13% of the population. We glorify that model and shun our own who don't. But combine that career first-family second model with incarceration rates and murder rates, low life expectancy you get the original builders of this nation fighting for resources with new comers and illegal immigrants.

Love each other and make babies and make these crackers pay for your education, housing, and start ups...And when you position yourself reach back and help your own... Ask the Latinos, shyt works.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Wait until you're 45 (:flabbynsick:) to have your first kid, breh.

Life is struggle. You don't need to be rich to take care of your family. Between the moment your kid is born and the moment he/she is going to college, there are 18 years.

It's enough time to fight for the bag and send them to college and to leave them something.

If you're able to provide food, a shelter and clothes for 3 persons, you're ready to have kids. Don't wait to have 6 figures to have a family. Time is not waiting. You're suppose to grow with your family ; financially, physically, morally, etc.

Life is a struggle; life is a gamble. Learn to live modestly. Everyone is not going to be jAY-z.

Don't wait until you "make it". I'll say it again : time is not waiting.

That kind of thinking continues generational poverty, depleting resources, and ignorance. Humanity should strive to discipline life changing urges, to reconnect with nature, and to make a better quality of living.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the people screaming "eugenics".... what's your solution? Govt has been giving money to the poor for decades and poverty rates haven't budged. It takes a lot more than money to get out of poverty. As long as people are in dead end jobs without the resources to get ahead, help get their kids educated and raised properly etc they're going to stay poor and dependent on the govt. Increasing dependence on the govt only deepens the cycles of poverty.

Not to mention its a big middle finger to everyone who made better decisions. My wife and I waited until we had a house and a good amount of cash in the bank to have our kid. Why should we be punished for doing the right thing?
My solutions have been stated repeatedly across the forum.
Just giving money for sub-standard living conditions, awful schools, and sloppily to cover the gap between insurance and healthcare costs, all while spending billions of dollars on "Drug Wars" that work to increase the impoverished population and the burden on the state will not solve the issue.
Better public education, the removal of charter schools, and federal funding for for-profit education, with increased teacher pressure an increase in pay, and training needs to be pushed, maternity leave for all workers in the United States for a minimum of 6 months, raising of the minimum wage, removal of project sections, and the integration of mixed-income housing, ending of property value determinance of school funding, free 2 year state college funding, increasing funding to HBCUs and Institutes of Technology, the legalization of marijuana and post-prison employment programmes, federally mandated sex education courses in all high schools, and a few other things would massively reduce poverty, particularly for people of colour, help to reduce the state-burden, and probably drop the abortion rate which I'm sure would excite social conservatives.
Why is it that liberals feel the need to call everyone they disagree with some kind of conservative pejorative?

Can't you defend your ideas without attacking anyone who disagrees with them? Really undermines your credibility
Didn't you start by talking about "liberalism" (which you're using incorrectly, hilariously)?:dwillhuh:
u might have common sense, but not comprehension skills as your response to what i said makes no sense

and guys like bill gates are openly thinking of ways to reduce the population in africa kind of like what they do to the resources there.

the elite made it so the educated avoid having kids. so when the uneducated end up being the ones to reproduce themselves, the elite are going to need something to offset that dumbass idea of brainwashing through higher education.

fact is poor ppl don’t care to assimilate as much and are happy with the power and camaraderie from within the confines of their home. educated ppl today are more lonely n miserable now more than ever. but if happiness to them means not believing they’ll be wealthy enough to “comfortably” raise kids, then natural selection picked the progenitors of the human race and surprise, it didn’t pick the ones who fit the bell curve’s definition of intelligence.:comeon:
I don't think "brainwashing through higher education" is happening.
And population reduction ideas for Africa are terrible, genocidal and ill-conceived.
Educated people are also paid less and under far more debt burden (in the US) than any other time in history.
Read what evidence? The govt has been giving the poor money since FDR and we still have widespread poverty. Having kids you can't afford almost guarantees they will grow up to live in poverty. Most of your "evidence" boils down to appeals to emotion and ad hominem attacks :yeshrug:
See my first post, if you're as aware of American History as you're purporting, you'd also be aware of the backwards ideas, laws and programmes passed throughout the 20th century, to undermine any hope of closing inequality.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
If you give a single fukk about your kids then you should at least have something built for them or at least be in the process of building it.... the world is a huge competition for resources..... if you have kids and you don't even have anyting to your name then you're setting that child up for a life of struggle and hardship and probably incarceration

But honestly.. knowledge, wisdom and principles are far greater than resources or bags of money

A lot of people are being raised by idiots

For this reason there should be a mental evaluation and a license given out to have children because most people shouldn't be allowed the privilege

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
@DeezNuts2016 just negged me for a post in here.

Let me ask the Democrats here... what exactly do you hope to accomplish by attacking everyone who disagrees with you?

Are you trying to convert people to Democrats? If so you're failing

Are you trying to demonstrate that the Democratic platform is best? Why not do so by arguing its merits and successes?

I'm legit confused :dwillhuh:

not everybody calling you out for your fukkshyt is a democrat shill

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
That kind of thinking continues generational poverty, depleting resources, and ignorance. Humanity should strive to discipline life changing urges, to reconnect with nature, and to make a better quality of living.

No. That's not the cause of poverty.

And having kids when you're strong and young is reconnecting with nature.
Waiting to be rich or to acquire "wealth" to have kids is stupid.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe we should increase the minimum wage but ppl should also be financially responsible. We can't keep relying on the government to support everyone and to help raise families out here.

My friend has a kid and his wife was working as a receptionist making $13/hour and he was bouncing around jobs making $18/hour as an electrician. There's no way they can afford to rent let alone buy a house in the Bay area on that income and raise a kid. Ppl need to smarten up.

Problem is capitalist and capitalism doesn't believe in families. There is no way most people in the bay area can afford familes with the cost of living. That is why europe birth rates are so low. White folks have cost there way out of having babies by the high cost of living and chasing material shyt. That is also why western white corporations are targeting 3rd world countries to buy their goods and shyt. Cause in western society they have reached the peak in what folks can buy.

So in theory capitalism is a parasite that needs a host and once the host is sucked dry they need a new host.

Daps
The government needs to give its citizens a monthly living wage at $2000 a month and raise the minimum wage to $22 an hour.

Also, the government needs to put restrictions on how much rent a landlord can charge.

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Yes... Because money is more precious than human life....

Stupid dumb nikkas...

Follow that European, nuclear family model and end up with the same birthrates as European people.

Cant follow the majority population game plan with 13% of the population. We glorify that model and shun our own who don't. But combine that career first-family second model with incarceration rates and murder rates, low life expectancy you get the original builders of this nation fighting for resources with new comers and illegal immigrants.

Love each other and make babies and make these crackers pay for your education, housing, and start ups...And when you position yourself reach back and help your own... Ask the Latinos, shyt works.

No. Only 6 figures black CEO need to have kids. :troll:

If you can't fly your kids to the Bahams every vacation, you're hustling backward. :troll: