People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think thats more of white boy thing , I dont think nikkas will try and shoot up people because girls dont like them . They will probably just get down on themselves do drugs, drink and isolate themselves from the world and be lonely forever.

We don't want this either though do we?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think thats more of white boy thing , I dont think nikkas will try and shoot up people because girls dont like them . They will probably just get down on themselves do drugs, drink and isolate themselves from the world and be lonely forever.

I got a sick feeling that more women gonna get raped. I don't wish that upon anyone, but brehs want that cooch.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Alot of these dudes might be depressed. I know I am...they need to get shyt checked out and not ignore shyt. I did and fukked my life up to the point I'm about to be homeless in a week so I lost the urge to seek help for my mental illness. I know the self esteem issues are in my head and im in my own way. Thing is these dudes gotta realize that.

Also I realized I wont be that nikka who can have a 'team' of chicks I can smash at a phone call notice. Society is telling us to go out an bag all the women you can get. I think some brehs need to realize that ain't possible and that they just can't be that dude :manny:

Not everyone can be the nikka who can bag chicks like it's nothing. :francis:

Some shyt will just never be,tough to swallow but truth hurts. :manny:

I've come to terms with this as well. Unless I inherit a load of money or fame, I will never be that dude. More guys out here are accepting of this as well. I notice men are more modest with their expectations, while the average woman is completely out of touch with reality with what they can attain in a partner.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
any nikka dont det p*ssy:

1. start selling weed. alotta nikkas would be surprised at what they wife has done for a 3.5 of loud :mjlol:

2. go to a rape victim support group and make a fake sob story :sas1:

like shooting fish in a barrel :sas2:

3. stop being a bytch ass nikka. up the dress game and stop being a lame :what: become social (a problem that shoudl have been nimped in the bud a lot time ago :scust:)

Problem with being social is it can't be forced. Or else it looks fake as fukk. You could hang out with dudes that get ass often, though.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Despite him using the word 'bytch' interchangeably with 'women' in this video several times, I felt really sorry for him watching it.

Its stuff like this that reinforces what I say about a lot of parts of masculinity being toxic. It makes men abusive towards women and it makes many men self loathing when they can't live up to the strict standards set. Look at how his whole focus is on 'not getting p*ssy' and how worthless it makes him feel that he's not achieving it.

Problem is, women accuse of dudes not getting any ass when she argues with him. :sas2:

Men and women joke on dudes who don't get any puss.