People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Alot of these dudes might be depressed. I know I am...they need to get shyt checked out and not ignore shyt. I did and fukked my life up to the point I'm about to be homeless in a week so I lost the urge to seek help for my mental illness. I know the self esteem issues are in my head and im in my own way. Thing is these dudes gotta realize that.

Also I realized I wont be that nikka who can have a 'team' of chicks I can smash at a phone call notice. Society is telling us to go out an bag all the women you can get. I think some brehs need to realize that ain't possible and that they just can't be that dude :manny:

Not everyone can be the nikka who can bag chicks like it's nothing. :francis:

Some shyt will just never be,tough to swallow but truth hurts. :manny:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of these dudes might be depressed. I know I am...they need to get shyt checked out and not ignore shyt. I did and fukked my life up to the point I'm about to be homeless in a week so I lost the urge to seek help for my mental illness. I know the self esteem issues are in my head and im in my own way. Thing is these dudes gotta realize that.

Also I realized I wont be that nikka who can have a 'team' of chicks I can smash at a phone call notice. Society is telling us to go out an bag all the women you can get. I think some brehs need to realize that ain't possible and that they just can't be that dude :manny:

Your mindset is fukked. Thinking you're a failure or life sucks because you can't be a player is not a healthy way to look at things

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
They need to put on a fake British accent. I was sitting outside the other day and heard these two guys talking. One was an 18 year old from New York who was bragging about the fact that he's been smashing a lot of older women because they think he's from Europe. I must have been giggling or something cause he started speaking with a perfect British accent to me lol.
It was funny but I can see why some women would be intrigued.
Apparently he has a date this weekend with a 27 year old. He meets them at work, in a deli. He doesn't even have a car, just rides a bike.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They need to put on a fake British accent. I was sitting outside the other day and heard these two guys talking. One was an 18 year old from New York who was bragging about the fact that he's been smashing a lot of older women because they think he's from Europe. I must have been giggling or something cause he started speaking with a perfect British accent to me lol.
Apparently he has a date this weekend with a 27 year old. He meets them at work, in a deli. He doesn't even have a car, just rides a bike.
shyt like this is why brehs need to accept that maybe they werent meant to be smashing chicks,being players. Before a story like this would have me bitter but not now.

Natural selection, brehs have to accept they just arent attractive and they cant get women easy like the example you gave. Some brehs get so bitter they cant get chicks like that guy does. I'm at peace with it,but alot of dudes get bitter and despise women for it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

pretty good post :ehh:

the fact is that most people live lives that are average as fukk :heh: they arent out here getting a ton of money or running through a ton of girls. the average motherfukker you walk by 100 times a day isnt really doing any better than you

now, some people do :ehh: if you wana aspire to that, nothing wrong with it

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
shyt like this is why brehs need to accept that maybe they werent meant to be smashing chicks,being players. Before a story like this would have me bitter but not now.

Natural selection, brehs have to accept they just arent attractive and they cant get women easy like the example you gave. Some brehs get so bitter they cant get chicks like that guy does. I'm at peace with it,but alot of dudes get bitter and despise women for it.
Get money and fame throw caution to wind.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
This is true:heh:

My brother told me when he was in High school there was a black guy(student) with a British accent

My brother said he could not describe the amount of women at the school that wanted to talk to him and fukk him:dead:

I noticed there a some of black brits at the Miami Gardens and Miramar area:ehh:

Last edited:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite him using the word 'bytch' interchangeably with 'women' in this video several times, I felt really sorry for him watching it.

Its stuff like this that reinforces what I say about a lot of parts of masculinity being toxic. It makes men abusive towards women and it makes many men self loathing when they can't live up to the strict standards set. Look at how his whole focus is on 'not getting p*ssy' and how worthless it makes him feel that he's not achieving it.
This was me when I was younger as well. my situation is/isn't that extreme though. Basically I really have no clue how much I'm capable of getting. To put it simply...

Age 11-20: "THE DARK AGES" NO self esteem or confidence, constantly shyt on by females and clowned by dumb nikkaz who treated p*ssy like oxygen. VERY depressed, almost suicidal. Pretty sure I developed untreated mental conditions. Finally managed to get laid on a random night, HUGE disappointment.

Age 21-30: "The RECOVERY AGE" A little better, still "keeping hope alive." shyt on a couple of times for not following the crowd, begins to get jaded and cynical. Got laid a couple of times, still nothing amazing like how everyone else insisted it was....Finally got into my first "relationshyt" at around 28. HUGE disappointment, only dated her because of loneliness, and to know what it feels like to have constant p*ssy. Found I could do better with my hand. Lasted a little less than a year. Getting VERY cynical and disoriented.

Age 31-present: ""CRUNCH TIME" Haven't really tried anything. Cynical about the whole dating thing. Marriage is not an option, nor is pregnancy. Still kind of hoping someone would come along and prove me wrong. Been waiting since childhood though....slowly giving up....

I'm 21. I've never had a girlfriend and I've never kissed a girl. I have been laid twice though... but I "purchased" this experience during my senior year of high school. I am not bitter because I know that I don't attract women because I have social anxiety. A quick story about this situation (for those who are interested). I'm originally from ghana and I grew up there for the first ten years of my life. Growing up I was a class clown kinda kid who did really well in school. I had lots of friends and I was basically an extrovert. When I moved to the states at age 10 everything went south. I was called african boots scratcher and taunted by a lot of the girls in my classes. My self esteem took a nosedive and I basically isolated myself from my peers from 4th grade to 10th grade (hence the social anxiety). In 11th grade I changed how I dress and gained 2 inches. I also became more attractive to women physically because I started playing football (I was actually the starting kicker on the team during my junior and senior year). As a result mote and more women started talking to me and 3 of them actually asked me out to prom. I said yes to two of them but them I didn't have the balls to even show up for prom because of my social anxiety. I did pretty well in high school (4.3 GPA,32 act aND a 2100 sat) but I was so depressed that I basically asked my parents if I could go live with my aunt in accra. They accepted.. so I left. Three years later I returned to the states and joined to navy to pay for college. My current job is easy (IT) and I am really happy. I still don't talk to women though so I have a reputation of being a here on my ship. Im in shape and somewhat above average in looms but im awkaward as fukk and have social anxieyy. Basically a woman will talk to me but because of my social anxiety I'll freeze up and basically try to avoid her asap. What ends up happening is that my women coworkers end up thinking that I'm a jerk be I'm blowing them off. After I'm done with to navy I'd like to become a doctor like my older brother but I am really worried about what I will do with my life. I've already come to the conclusion that I will never get married (I'm 21 and have never kissed a girl.. I also have social aneixty). I was thinking that maybe I can dedicate the rest of my life to volunteering or working for doctors without borders or something. I like helping people. Sorry for the essay guys.
Personally I think you'll be aight once you get over that social anxiety. You seem to be doing very well for yourself....
You are not of the Amerinikkan culture, nor are you immersed in it.

This is the reason you don't understand or observe what is happening among Black Youth in this country.

I am the great great etc. grandson of a slave. My sister and female cousin all display slave mentalities in that they are a slave to popular Black music influenced by Jews who profit off of our need as a people to follow dumb trends. They will then proceed to tell some young Black motivated dude that he doesn't qualify for them because he "can't pay their bills" or some other destiny's child non-sense regurgitated via Nicki Minaj or another current buck dancing artist.

I am seeing this in my own family, meanwhile you are from the homeland or carribean and not seeing the fukkery on the ground floor where the nikka mentality roams wild and free in the streets of NY, ATL, CHI, etc.
People act like they can't understand this. shyt's how it is in this fukk-ass country for a reason. Then nikkaz act like you weak or some shyt because you don't want to remain here to "fight the good fight." It's like slaves on a plantation....
Slave 1: fukk massa and the rest of dem crackers, I'm out come nightfall bih....
Slave 2: nikka you STUPID! This our country, we chilllin! Mane this nikka lame as fukk...(as Slave 1 walks out the door and heads toward freedom)....