People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fairly certain the kents of the world ain't about to be posting and vibing with the folks in that thread.

None of those brehs had problems talking to women.

:yeshrug:

Kents too busy doing shyt like this

Despite him using the word 'bytch' interchangeably with 'women' in this video several times, I felt really sorry for him watching it.

Its stuff like this that reinforces what I say about a lot of parts of masculinity being toxic. It makes men abusive towards women and it makes many men self loathing when they can't live up to the strict standards set. Look at how his whole focus is on 'not getting p*ssy' and how worthless it makes him feel that he's not achieving it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Despite him using the word 'bytch' interchangeably with 'women' in this video several times, I felt really sorry for him watching it.

Its stuff like this that reinforces what I say about a lot of parts of masculinity being toxic. It makes men abusive towards women and it makes many men self loathing when they can't live up to the strict standards set. Look at how his whole focus is on 'not getting p*ssy' and how worthless it makes him feel that he's not achieving it.
Not getting p*ssy =:hula:= Being Lonely...

A man saying they're lonely sounds far more pathetic than "Not Getting p*ssy".

On the flipside a women saying "Ain't getting dikk" will be looked at differently than if she were to say "I'm lonely, I get no men".

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
I'm 21. I've never had a girlfriend and I've never kissed a girl. I have been laid twice though... but I "purchased" this experience during my senior year of high school. I am not bitter because I know that I don't attract women because I have social anxiety. A quick story about this situation (for those who are interested). I'm originally from ghana and I grew up there for the first ten years of my life. Growing up I was a class clown kinda kid who did really well in school. I had lots of friends and I was basically an extrovert. When I moved to the states at age 10 everything went south. I was called african boots scratcher and taunted by a lot of the girls in my classes. My self esteem took a nosedive and I basically isolated myself from my peers from 4th grade to 10th grade (hence the social anxiety). In 11th grade I changed how I dress and gained 2 inches. I also became more attractive to women physically because I started playing football (I was actually the starting kicker on the team during my junior and senior year). As a result mote and more women started talking to me and 3 of them actually asked me out to prom. I said yes to two of them but them I didn't have the balls to even show up for prom because of my social anxiety. I did pretty well in high school (4.3 GPA,32 act aND a 2100 sat) but I was so depressed that I basically asked my parents if I could go live with my aunt in accra. They accepted.. so I left. Three years later I returned to the states and joined to navy to pay for college. My current job is easy (IT) and I am really happy. I still don't talk to women though so I have a reputation of being a here on my ship. Im in shape and somewhat above average in looms but im awkaward as fukk and have social anxieyy. Basically a woman will talk to me but because of my social anxiety I'll freeze up and basically try to avoid her asap. What ends up happening is that my women coworkers end up thinking that I'm a jerk be I'm blowing them off. After I'm done with to navy I'd like to become a doctor like my older brother but I am really worried about what I will do with my life. I've already come to the conclusion that I will never get married (I'm 21 and have never kissed a girl.. I also have social aneixty). I was thinking that maybe I can dedicate the rest of my life to volunteering or working for doctors without borders or something. I like helping people. Sorry for the essay guys.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Not getting p*ssy =:hula:= Being Lonely...

A man saying they're lonely sounds far more pathetic than "Not Getting p*ssy".

On the flipside a women saying "Ain't getting dikk" will be looked at differently than if she were to say "I'm lonely, I get no men".

I never thought about it that way.
ehh.png
. I couldn't understand that emphasis some men put on 'not getting p*ssy'.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215

No homo....he's not that bad looking. There are guys way worse off than him who are meeting women. His attitude is not helping.....at all. I had to cut the video off it was so depressing. And I'm a dude. So imagine how the girls feel. I wouldn't even want to put up videos on the internet talking about how lonely I am. shyt is so off putting to anyone that would be interested in you :huhldup: I'm far from a simp. I'm far from these nikkas who put women on the pedestal (read my posts) but, homie, needs to cut that depressing loser talk out. You don't gotta read Norman Vincent Peale to know if you only talk about how much of a loser you are, you gonna keep being a loser.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

He is a failure and not a real man. I actually think its a good thing these weak, lame, self loathing p*ssy less cowards arent procreating. Their bytch made gene will die with them. Natural selection in its finest.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I'm 21. I've never had a girlfriend and I've never kissed a girl. I have been laid twice though... but I "purchased" this experience during my senior year of high school. I am not bitter because I know that I don't attract women because I have social anxiety. A quick story about this situation (for those who are interested). I'm originally from ghana and I grew up there for the first ten years of my life. Growing up I was a class clown kinda kid who did really well in school. I had lots of friends and I was basically an extrovert. When I moved to the states at age 10 everything went south. I was called african boots scratcher and taunted by a lot of the girls in my classes. My self esteem took a nosedive and I basically isolated myself from my peers from 4th grade to 10th grade (hence the social anxiety). In 11th grade I changed how I dress and gained 2 inches. I also became more attractive to women physically because I started playing football (I was actually the starting kicker on the team during my junior and senior year). As a result mote and more women started talking to me and 3 of them actually asked me out to prom. I said yes to two of them but them I didn't have the balls to even show up for prom because of my social anxiety. I did pretty well in high school (4.3 GPA,32 act aND a 2100 sat) but I was so depressed that I basically asked my parents if I could go live with my aunt in accra. They accepted.. so I left. Three years later I returned to the states and joined to navy to pay for college. My current job is easy (IT) and I am really happy. I still don't talk to women though so I have a reputation of being a here on my ship. Im in shape and somewhat above average in looms but im awkaward as fukk and have social anxieyy. Basically a woman will talk to me but because of my social anxiety I'll freeze up and basically try to avoid her asap. What ends up happening is that my women coworkers end up thinking that I'm a jerk be I'm blowing them off. After I'm done with to navy I'd like to become a doctor like my older brother but I am really worried about what I will do with my life. I've already come to the conclusion that I will never get married (I'm 21 and have never kissed a girl.. I also have social aneixty). I was thinking that maybe I can dedicate the rest of my life to volunteering or working for doctors without borders or something. I like helping people. Sorry for the essay guys.

breh, you will find happiness one day just work on that anxiety.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
He is a failure and not a real man. I actually think its a good thing these weak, lame, self loathing p*ssy less cowards arent procreating. Their bytch made gene will die with them. Natural selection in its finest.

The cheaters woman beaters and closeted gays are still getting sex and some are procreating while some aren't and they are all bytch ass nikkas, well the woman beaters are not the cheaters lol. Anyway, why does sex have to automatically equate to procreation in your mind? Every heard of casual sex, maybe birth control? You should really think long and hard about what you type before you end up looking stupid as hell.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Should men date women who aren't their type?

In my humble opinion there are very few cases where the Man is into the Woman as much as the Woman is into him, and vice versa.

The only way a Man can have a happy relationship is if the Woman is into him more than he is into her. So something like a 55/45 split Woman/Man. But anything more than that or less will cause imbalances.

Chemistry is a complicated thing but it involves a Man's financial potential, innate charisma, physical prowess/libido etc.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There has always been a section of the population that had little to no success when it's comes to dating and relationships. This is not a 21st century phenomenon.