People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Alot of these dudes might be depressed. I know I am...they need to get shyt checked out and not ignore shyt. I did and fukked my life up to the point I'm about to be homeless in a week so I lost the urge to seek help for my mental illness. I know the self esteem issues are in my head and im in my own way. Thing is these dudes gotta realize that.

Also I realized I wont be that nikka who can have a 'team' of chicks I can smash at a phone call notice. Society is telling us to go out an bag all the women you can get. I think some brehs need to realize that ain't possible and that they just can't be that dude :manny:

Not everyone can be the nikka who can bag chicks like it's nothing. :francis:

Some shyt will just never be,tough to swallow but truth hurts. :manny:
Not everyone wants to bag and play women. That shyt goes v. Everything you were taught about women but every women can't be wifed and every man can't be saved.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
I dont buy this shyt at all.

Though I guess you'd get more women with you because you have money but :francis:

Meanwhile the attractive nikka with game can still take that winning nikka women.
Do you really believe that an attractive loser bagging groceries will take an engineer or doctors girl? This obsession you cold dudes have with women not being attracted to women borders upon the pathological. I suppose you all feel that way because it requires no effort to be a loser while being a winner takes a very demanding amount of effort. It's usually the winner who takes the losers girl. Not saying it's right to take anyone's girl but what sense does it make for a woman to leave a dude making six figures for a guy at a car wash?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
100% the case. That's why it's extremely hard for me to give a fukk about street harassment, rape victims, or any of the challenges women faced because I know if I stopped breathing tomorrow the average woman wouldn't give a shyt. I'm not going have sympathy/ empathy or start marching in the streets #blackwomenlivesmatter , when that group acts like I'm less than human. Sorry not going happen
Damn...never knew there were guys this hateful toward women until I started reading internet forums. A bit disturbing, but interesting.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Do you really believe that an attractive loser bagging groceries will take an engineer or doctors girl? This obsession you cold dudes have with women not being attracted to women borders upon the pathological. I suppose you all feel that way because it requires no effort to be a loser while being a winner takes a very demanding amount of effort. It's usually the winner who takes the losers girl. Not saying it's right to take anyone's girl but what sense does it make for a woman to leave a dude making six figures for a guy at a car wash?
Ah to have a women with you because of money :ahh:

You can be a doctor and still be a loser as well.

In any case I gave up..I have no emotions anymore,didnt feel shyt when my mom almost died in the hospital. Could be bipolar,and that is a shytty life to live so I gave up the win at life shyt.

But my pessimism (is that the word?) us derailing the thread so let me fallback..my bad :patrice:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Damn...never knew there were guys this hateful toward women until I started reading internet forums. A bit disturbing, but interesting.
What's "hateful" about saying that I'll only give a damn about people who give damn about me? That mindset applies to ALL people, we just so happened to be discussing women. I don't give a damn about other men or family members who don't give a damn about me either. I'm only going be an advocate to those who are an advocate for me.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Honestly dude....yes. There are men with great careers, apartments and nice automobiles who are involuntary celibate while there are dudes living in they momma's basement who have multiple women. It's for one reason, the basement dweller is "attractive" while the winner In life is physically unattractive. When you realize the nature of women and that's it all about looks, then it changes the way you see them.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Honestly dude....yes. There are men with great careers, apartments and nice automobiles who are involuntary celibate while there are dudes living in they momma's basement who have multiple women. It's for one reason, the basement dweller is "attractive" while the winner In life is physically unattractive. When you realize the nature of women and that's it all about looks, then it changes the way you see them.
Why is it a problem that women are initially attracted to a man based on his looks?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
What's "hateful" about saying that I'll only give a damn about people who give damn about me? That mindset applies to ALL people, we just so happened to be discussing women. I don't give a damn about other men or family members who don't give a damn about me either. I'm only going be an advocate to those who are an advocate for me.
You cast the entirety of womankind under the umbrella of "people who don't give a damn about you" based on essentially nothing but your bitterness and hate. Hate-filled people always rationalize their hatred by projecting it on to the people they hate. You said you find it hard to sympathize with women who get raped. As horrible of an act as rape is, you have to be pretty sick to feel that way...like lacking a basic level of human decency. You should try to dispell your bitterness instead of rationalizing it.

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
Ah to have a women with you because of money :ahh:

You can be a doctor and still be a loser as well.

In any case I gave up..I have no emotions anymore,didnt feel shyt when my mom almost died in the hospital. Could be bipolar,and that is a shytty life to live so I gave up the win at life shyt.

But my pessimism (is that the word?) us derailing the thread so let me fallback..my bad :patrice:
You cannot be a doctor and a loser at the same time. Doctors have accomplishments wealth and one of the most respected professions in America.

They spend many years working duke gently an are not slackers. A woman is attracted to a successful man not only because he has money but often times is strong willed ambitious(productive at the same time) and interesting. Simply put he's a winner he's not some minimum wage worker who gives no fukks about his future and has no interesting or redeeming qualities besides his looks, which any woman can get tired of fast just like men complain about waking up to the same face everyday. You shouldn't give up, you should do everything in your power to become a winner. Once people see you're actually doing something that matters your value will go up in their eyes depending on their social class and women will find you more attractive. A man who can take his family on vacation to all the biggest amusement parks and tourist sites and stay in a comfortable spot(not some cheap ass hotel) is a lot more appealing than some guy who doesn't even try or seem to care. That shyt isn't exciting to sit in an apartment for decades watching your children grow up in a cramped space having to take out grants and all that other bull shyt not simply because the dude is struggling no but because he never gave a damn from the get go never wanted to compete or strive for more. Trust me even if you don't become a success which I'm sure you can, the fact that you're at least trying and giving it all you have as if you actually give a fukk about your life and who you are will certainly land you points with the opposite sex. Bum nikkaz get bum chicks attractive or unattractive it doesn't matter and even bum chicks get tired of bum nikkaz cause they know deep down living conditions are shyt if the nikka even provides a living condition in the first place. No quality chick wants a dude who doesn't at least give a fukk about himself. You don't have to be rich but at least act like you plan on going somewhere in life. It's more than just about women it's about finding your real passion separate from women. You're talking all this shyt about giving up on women but what does that have to do with your goals? Are women your only goals. Once you have a mission apart and desperate from being a player stick to it become passionate about t and knowledgable about it you will become more attractive as most professional men who are attractive to women have become extremely knowledgable about something. Divert your attention away from women as if you don't need them as if they don't define your life and I guarantee you that will at least make you not as unattractive.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Why is it a problem that women are initially attracted to a man based on his looks?
It shouldnt be a problem..though I understand why dudes get bitter about it. Knowing they're most likely gonna have to settle for single moms :scust: or chicks who have been ran through by the good looking nikkas once they have their fun. It takes alot to swallow knowing you're probably gonna end up with hand me downs because you ugly :manny:

It should be common knowledge that attraction comes first...and if you aint attractive you need money,and even then that dont guarantee shyt.

All that shyt about confidence and winning at life isn't keeping it 100.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
NOTHING and I mean NOTHING better than knowing you have a women by your side

I used to be all about that GMB bullshyt of being single and fukking around with whoever I want, but let me tell you something, when you got a women that sleeping on your chest and is in complete love with you and you with her, there isn't a better feeling

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Well it's a "problem" because women want to select men based off of nothing but looks, but then wanna blame everybody else but the person in the mirror for why the relationship didn't work out. I'd have so much respect for women if they'd just come out and say " we're only interested in good looking men, and yes they treat us like shyt, but we are willing to accept and live with the consequences of that behavior because dude looks good". If that was said I could live with that, but no women wanna select men off of nothing but lust and then when they get cheated on or dogged then it's "men ain't shyt", and "I'm the victim", and society encourages that and that's some BS. When men choose women off of just looks and he gets played, nobody has sympathy for him. It's said " serve his ass right for chasing a pretty gold digger", and " he's a man who needs to live up to his bad choices". Well my question is why can't that apply to women as well. Why is a young boy told to grow up be a man, while a girl is allowed to stay in perpetual childhood? That's some BS. If women wanna select men off of nothing but looks great, but be an ADULT and stop playing the victim role and take responsibility for your choices.

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
:patrice:You know what although I don't see many instances of what you've just described this could be America in the next 20 years because women seem to be becoming more and more looks oriented in regards to their decisions when choosing a potential mate. At the same time I've seen a lot of guys who aren't the best looking but have a great career beautiful wives and children. Those men who you are seeing are probably very brilliant and have become successful off of sheer brilliance, they probably haven't built much character through their journey of becoming successful hence is why for some odd reason they don't have women. Are the guys you know who are successful and have problems with women socially awkward in some way?

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
You cast the entirety of womankind under the umbrella of "people who don't give a damn about you" based on essentially nothing but your bitterness and hate. Hate-filled people always rationalize their hatred by projecting it on to the people they hate. You said you find it hard to sympathize with women who get raped. As horrible of an act as rape is, you have to be pretty sick to feel that way...like lacking a basic level of human decency. You should try to dispell your bitterness instead of rationalizing it.
Yes I did because it's true. Outside of your mother or grandmother most women aren't going give a shyt about you unless you can do something for them. And no I don't sympathize because all the shyt women have done to me, I doubt they sympathize for me. Do women have human decency when they reject men cruelly? Do women have human decency when they slander men and falsely accuse them of crimes? Do women have decency when they manipulate and take advantage of men? Did jodi arias have human decency for how she killed her boyfriend?(google it) The answers to all these questions you know, and thus you have my answer to yours,