People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
100% the case. That's why it's extremely hard for me to give a fukk about street harassment, rape victims, or any of the challenges women faced because I know if I stopped breathing tomorrow the average woman wouldn't give a shyt. I'm not going have sympathy/ empathy or start marching in the streets #blackwomenlivesmatter , when that group acts like I'm less than human. Sorry not going happen

When my grandfather (mother's father) died the biggest thing the old Women said was something along the lines of "He was a responsible good provider". He was also tall and handsome but that isn't the first thing that comes to mind for them.

When a man dies that is the first thing that most Women miss subconsciously. It's probably why he gambled so much and left just enough to keep my grandmother comfortable.

My other grandfather died he got dinged because he didn't leave enough to provide a comfortable life for my father's mother who was left to provide for 4 kids. But he was missed for his "leadership and charisma". In other words he knew how to get people's emotions going.

So 1st is the money, 2nd is your game a lot of times.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
When my grandfather (mother's father) died the biggest thing the old Women said was something along the lines of "He was a responsible good provider". He was also tall and handsome but that isn't the first thing that comes to mind for them.

When a man dies that is the first thing that most Women miss subconsciously. It's probably why he gambled so much and left just enough to keep my grandmother comfortable.

My other grandfather died he got dinged because he didn't leave enough to provide a comfortable life for my father's mother who was left to provide for 4 kids. But he was missed for his "leadership and charisma". In other words he knew how to get people's emotions going.

So 1st is the looks, 2nd is your money a lot of times.

Fixed. No need to thank me.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Nah breh....You missed the whole point.

It don't matter if you handsome FOR THE LONG TERM - That get old after a while and if you broke, unless you providing a real dramatic attention filled lifestyle for the bytch they ain't sticking around long.

In some cases you're right, but you still got women who will take care of grown ass men for no reason other than he's "fine" or "sexy." Apollo and Phaedra (RHOA) come to mind.

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
100% the case. That's why it's extremely hard for me to give a fukk about street harassment, rape victims, or any of the challenges women faced because I know if I stopped breathing tomorrow the average woman wouldn't give a shyt. I'm not going have sympathy/ empathy or start marching in the streets #blackwomenlivesmatter , when that group acts like I'm less than human. Sorry not going happen

/thread.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah its just that these types of guys are way over represented on the internet. this creates a perception that there is more of them than there actually is.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sick stuff. :scust: