People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I already posted half his user name "Trill", I don't wanna tag buddy unless he wants to be part of this discussion:heh:

And why are you asking? I remember you was in that fukkery thread:dame:
My memories of this place are short. I done posted in a lot of threads that I don't remember posting in.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
My memories of this place are short. I done posted in a lot of threads that I don't remember posting in.
It was the one when Kool-Aid and Dollface had that fake beef exposing each other dikk and titties pic, when later finding out it was buddies dikk not Kool-Aid's:pachaha:

His government name and face pic getting expose was different thread way before that.

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
It was the one when Kool-Aid and Dollface had that fake beef exposing each other dikk and titties pic, when later finding out it was buddies dikk not Kool-Aid's:pachaha:

The other thread of his government name and face pic name getting expose was different thread way before that.
Oh yeah......

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
And can we least get give clarification on why Miranda's pic got posted in that bedbuck/bedwench thread when in that other thread she posted her pic she said this
And I already said my primary reason for trying to date white men in the past, was so my kids could pass.
yeshrug.png
Than all hell broke out:dead:

People went at her for saying it:pacspit:

than Fonsworth said she looked old and ugly:camby:

she than posted her pick to shut him up(shes cute:ehh:),

than the poster posted her pick in that bedbuck/wench list thread for saying that comment:ufdup:

She ask the poster to take it down:leostare:

He said no:umad:

Than the females went :cape: Justice League style

And than no more female picks:yeshrug:(well at least for now)

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:russ:

:laff::laff::laff:

This video had me dyin, because of how self aware this guy is & he's sort of accepted the fact he will not get a woman. Kent would just whine & complain. This nygga right here can break down why he will never get a woman in a very articulate way.

This is the most defeatist attitude wack nikka alive.
Ah fukk to the naw.
If this nikka ain't had shyt happened to him to fukk up his actual adult life.
I can't even excuse this nikka.

Art Barr

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I'll be keeping my eye out when you do. Share them. :sas1:

they're here. Mostly on my old account though but they're here.

His government name and face pic getting expose was different thread way before that.
Naw his dic pic was already exposed in a thread bcrus dedicated to him. Then he tried to play it off as getting it off the internet. that was when she accidently exposed his gov't name cuz she screen shotted the email.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
they're here. Mostly on my old account though but they're here.

Naw his dic pic was already exposed in a thread bcrus dedicated to him. Then he tried to play it off as getting it off the internet. that was when she accidently exposed his gov't name cuz she screen shotted the email.
Accidently?:mjpls:

Okay we go with that:ehh:
That's not funny:sad:

The amount of women saying his dikk was not shyt was :huhldup::mjlol::mjcry: at the same time

I felt bad for him:no:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
any nikka dont det p*ssy:

1. start selling weed. alotta nikkas would be surprised at what they wife has done for a 3.5 of loud :mjlol:

2. go to a rape victim support group and make a fake sob story :sas1:

like shooting fish in a barrel :sas2:

3. stop being a bytch ass nikka. up the dress game and stop being a lame :what: become social (a problem that shoudl have been nimped in the bud a lot time ago :scust:)

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Man you think Women give a fukk about these Men.

If you ain't paying her bills, attention or you're not her "type " you don't exist.

I think Kent TV trying to make some bread though.
100% the case. That's why it's extremely hard for me to give a fukk about street harassment, rape victims, or any of the challenges women faced because I know if I stopped breathing tomorrow the average woman wouldn't give a shyt. I'm not going have sympathy/ empathy or start marching in the streets #blackwomenlivesmatter , when that group acts like I'm less than human. Sorry not going happen