People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Must if not seen it and if I did, probably didn't care too much to contribute. But either way, I openly share my faults and ways I try to be better in here all the time. What I don't do is label a whole country of black men as ill fitting due to my short comings :sas1:
I'll be keeping my eye out when you do. Share them. :sas1:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fairly certain the kents of the world ain't about to be posting and vibing with the folks in that thread.

None of those brehs had problems talking to women.

:yeshrug:

Kents too busy doing shyt like this

:russ:

:laff::laff::laff:

This video had me dyin, because of how self aware this guy is & he's sort of accepted the fact he will not get a woman. Kent would just whine & complain. This nygga right here can break down why he will never get a woman in a very articulate way.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That also happen to Chris.b(and I don't care for Chris.b:whoa:)

The point is the current situation with Miranda's pic and the pics from Trill was the most reason ones with different females responses by the two
@CinnaSlim got some stuff exposed by splatter
I forgot the other poster who was popular that also had some pics sent out of her (she has one of those cartoon likeness avis with a red dress).

It's definitely happened to more than just two

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I forgot the other poster who was popular that also had some pics sent out of her (she has one of those cartoon likeness avis with a red dress).

Thanks for bringing that up :francis: Let shyt die, b.

Splat posted all the nudes he collected on boxden a while ago. But splat is of a different breed. He gets p*ssy, he just lives for fukkery.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for bringing that up :francis: Let shyt die, b.

Splat posted all the nudes he collected on boxden a while ago. But splat is of a different breed. He gets p*ssy, he just lives for fukkery.
My bad I'm half awake.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

I didn't deny it wasn't more than two, I was just talking about the last two poster expose pic(if wanna call it that) was Miranda and Trill, and Trill had it way bad because his government name got expose(and adding insult to injury his dikk also got exposed)

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I find it funny that some of the females that were complaining about a female poster who volunteerly posted her pic being shard in a different thread

had no problem of couple of females posting a male poster pic, his government name, and his dikk on the coli.:dame:
He should've never sent them shyts (which had is govt in them) to anybody in the first place:heh:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I find it funny that some of the females that were complaining about a female poster who volunteerly posted her pic being shard in a different thread

had no problem of couple of females posting a male poster pic, his government name, and his dikk on the coli.:dame:
Who was this?