People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I find it funny that some of the females that were complaining about a female poster who volunteerly posted her pic being shard in a different thread

had no problem of couple of females posting a male poster pic, his government name, and his dikk on the coli.:dame:

Why would they when the same thing happened to more than one female poster?

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

I missed the drama that happened in that Women Of The Coli thread. What happened in there, to get that page locked?

Nothing happened in the pic thread

The thread was getting derailed and i didnt like where it was going so i shut it down. It needed to take a break. I also wanted to make a whole new thread.

The new thread is coming soon

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
giphy.gif

That thread turned me into a rookie of the year. Need them stats.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not just an internet thing either, I know dudes that given up on dating, romantic relationships
but most of them just accepted it, they really don't hate the opposite sex....but then there's the the cats that are hungry for p*ssy but chicks wont look their way, those the ones women better be concerned about...the kent-tvs

because these guys are going to turn into monsters pretty soon, might start hitting women over the head and dragging their motionless bodies in dark alleys...that's a scary thought. I think the govt need to legalize prostitution and set up programs where they give a free sex voucher...where maybe they pay the brothels to give every non-married man a free brothel pass twice a year

because lets be honest...women aren't fukking with the avg dude...u gotta have something going for yourself...u need money or personality, looks and the avg guy has none of these

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Nothing happened in the pic thread

The thread was getting derailed and i didnt like where it was going so i shut it down. It needed to take a break. I also wanted to make a whole new thread.

I honestly think the Coli women might be too spooked to participate in a new picture thread man. I could be wrong....

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
That also happen to Chris.b(and I don't care for Chris.b:whoa:)

The point is the current situation with Miranda's pic and the pics from Trill was the most reason ones with different females responses by the two
I didn't see what Trill did, but wasn't the response outing her personal business in a thread dedicated to her?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think the Coli women might be too spooked to participate in a new picture thread man. I could be wrong....
I'll be making the new coli female picture thread

It's going to be a cutting edge...

I'll make one tomorrow during my lunch break

@Chelsea Bridge and @VFib will bless us with the first pics brehs