Peedi Crakk: Oschino & young Chris Ghostwrote The Jadakiss Diss For Beanie Sigel

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles and Diet Bootleg Bizarro Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco has yet to rebuke Peedi Wack's claims that he also assisted with the diss track
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Look at these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle provide zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection by bringing up the fact that the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd still being the #1 MC in the game has them on suicide watch while their baby daddy Beenie flabby and sick as fukk, which has NOTHING to do with Beenie Struggle's fraudness

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
We are talking about the reference tracks that we heard?

Those weren't entire songs and it was only 4 songs? Who wrote all the other songs, verses and hooks?
Post the reference tracks. I honestly don't remember them at this point.
And the bolded is what the question becomes once you find out a rapper is employing a ghostwriter.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Post the reference tracks. I honestly don't remember them at this point.
And the bolded is what the question becomes once you find out a rapper is employing a ghostwriter.
Google is your friend bruh

That's only the question when you don't like the rapper because no one is questioning who wrote all of Common or 2pac shyt

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Google is your friend bruh

That's only the question when you don't like the rapper because no one is questioning who wrote all of Common or 2pac shyt
They didn't employ a ghostwriter to record reference tracks for them.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles and Diet Bootleg Bizarro Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco has yet to rebuke Peedi Wack's claims that he also assisted with the diss track

Look at these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle provide zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection by arguing the semantics of PED Papi'slyrical fraudness, which has NOTHING to do with Beenie Struggle's fraudness
[/QUOTE]

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What group were Drake and Hush in?

October's very own. :umad: It was a group first before a label.

Nope. He's a ghostwriter because he was hired to record reference tracks that Drake could use as he saw fit.

Proof? Unless you work for OVO that isn't a statement you're qualified to make and you pretty much pulled it from your ass :umad: :umad:

Besides none of the verses on the reference tracks are more than "a few lines" definitely no whole verses, so it isn't ghostwriting by coli criteria. Don't blame me, I didn't put these goalposts here :manny:

Is that all it was with Kanye? Swapping lines?

You got proof to the contrary? Besides it doesn't matter cause they in the same group remember? You gave a pass to Tupac for reciting whole songs written by other nikkas after all :umad: :umad: :umad: So much inconsistency...

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
October's very own. :umad: It was a group first before a label.
:jbhmm:Not familiar with their discography.
https://www.discogs.com/label/591881-Octobers-Very-Own
Looks like a bunch of Drake albums and a PartyNextDoor album :sas1:
Post the name of the Drake/Hush album :sas2:
Proof? Unless you work for OVO that isn't a statement you're qualified to make and you pretty much pulled it from your ass :umad: :umad:

Besides none of the verses on the reference tracks are more than "a few lines" definitely no whole verses, so it isn't ghostwriting by coli criteria.
Can someone post the reference tracks :pachaha:
I'm at work :leostare:
Didn't QM say he was paid (either $5k or $10k a month)? Aren't there reference tracks out there?
Do you have evidence that Drake was paying him for something else?
Was he also the janitor? :pachaha:
Maybe he was the official OVO pastry chef :gladbron:

You gave a pass to Tupac for reciting whole songs written by other nikkas after all
I know of one song. Trapped.
Ray Luv mentioned "other songs" but did not identify them or give specifics as to what he did. So I need more information.
The circumstances of Trapped, I'm not happy about it...but it's not in any way comparable to Drake's situation.
Reference track?

Rhymefest got an Oscar for writing Glory for Common
So did Rhymefest record a reference track for that song or not? If he did, post it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:jbhmm:Not familiar with their discography.
https://www.discogs.com/label/591881-Octobers-Very-Own
Looks like a bunch of Drake albums and a PartyNextDoor album :sas1:
Post the name of the Drake/Hush album :sas2:

Can someone post the reference tracks :pachaha:
I'm at work :leostare:
Didn't QM say he was paid (either $5k or $10k a month)? Aren't there reference tracks out there?
Do you have evidence that Drake was paying him for something else?
Was he also the janitor? :pachaha:
Maybe he was the official OVO pastry chef :gladbron:

I know of one song. Trapped.
Ray Luv mentioned "other songs" but did not identify them or give specifics as to what he did. So I need more information.
The circumstances of Trapped, I'm not happy about it...but it's not in any way comparable to Drake's situation.

So did Rhymefest record a reference track for that song or not? If he did, post it.
:why: