Peedi Crakk: Oschino & young Chris Ghostwrote The Jadakiss Diss For Beanie Sigel

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles and Diet Bootleg Bizarro Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco has yet to rebuke Peedi Wack's claims that he also assisted with the diss track
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

These desparate delusional dikksucking stans keep providing zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection by arguing the semantics of PED Papi's lyrical fraudness which has NOTHING to do with Beenie Struggle's fraudness and imma keep calling them out on the avoidance

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can believe this. Those back n forths sound like P verses a lot of the time. Maybe not tho cause anytime I ever did back n forth's me and whoever I was collabing wit would write our own parts.
Yeah, but I can TELL. That's why whenever they're asked about their process of the writing they say "it's our secret" I mean it wouldn't matter because they're LITERALLY writing a song together but I know it's mostly SP.

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles and Diet Bootleg Bizarro Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco has yet to rebuke Peedi Wack's claims that he also assisted with the diss track

These desparate delusional dikksucking stans keep providing zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection by arguing the semantics of PED Papi's lyrical fraudness which has NOTHING to do with Beenie Struggle's fraudness and imma keep calling them out on the avoidance

One more forum for you stans of Beenie Struggle to fight for your baby daddy legacy since y'all have gone full retard with the deflections in the DC thread

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Desparate delusional dikksucking stans providing zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status when he has MULTIPLE nikkaz bars he spit in his verses for ONE song.

Instead they opt for god awful attempts at deflection by tryna shift the topic to the untarnished GOAT lyrical legacy of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da, which has NOTHING to do with Beenie Struggle's fraudness, so and imma keep calling them out on the avoidance

Notice they won't accept Karceno's explanation for the false accusations against the GOAT Hov but accept the bullshyt accusations by equally ignorant stans of Beenie Struggle tryna falsely accuse the GOAT and deflect from Beenie

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Notice how these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign are focusing on Karc00no's lack of believability (and deservedly so considering whatta bullshyt artist he is) instead of focusing on the fact that there are MULTIPLE claims of lyrical fraud against Struggle with NO rebuttals from his camp or anyone else legitimate which is the real issue

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm responding to you claiming that Drake and Hush were in a group called OVO.
I'm trying to get receipts for that. Maybe hear some of the collabs they recorded and released.
I don't know much about the relationship between Drake and Hush. If this was the guy he came up with and they were in a group at some point before Drake went solo, or they were featuring each other on each other's projects, that's a whole other scenario compared to QM. IT would be more similar to the Ray Luv/Pac situation.
I'm not trying to be disingenuous here breh. I don't know.

You can call it a collaboration if you want. I can call it ghostwriting.
That's semantics. :yeshrug:
The point is, he was brought in and put on the payroll to do what he did.

:francis:
Now you're being disingenuous breh.
To my knowledge, Ray Luv was not on Pac's payroll as a ghostwriter/collaborator at the time that Pac found that rhyme in teh trash.
Being credited and compensated that way is completely different and you know this :francis:

Do we know Pac recited the rhyme word for word though?
That's the problem with one party being deceased. :yeshrug:
Having a ghostwriter on staff is not respect for the culture breh. :francis:

Receipts. I googled to find the reference track but couldn't.

If your group or your homies wrote tracks for you for free then does that discredit you or disqualify you from being a top rapper? Or does it discredit you just for those songs?

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Now these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign are focusing on PED Papi ALREADY PROVEN fraudness instead of focusing on the fact that there are MULTIPLE claims of lyrical fraud against Struggle with NO rebuttals from his camp or anyone else legitimate which is the real issue

Dumb fukks acting like Ecoli lyrical protocol hasn't already been established when it has & it dictates that once you're guilty of rapping other nikkaz rhymes in your verses no matter how many times the offense has occurred you're disqualified from elite lyricist status or at the very least lose whatever amount of stature an individual feels is necessary from your previous lyrical standing depending on the # and severity of said offenses as established by the cases of PED Papi, Kangay Zest, Snoop Flabby Dogg, Common, Twista, Ice c00n, 2Fraud Scamkur, Beenie Struggle, etc.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
If your group or your homies wrote tracks for you for free then does that discredit you or disqualify you from being a top rapper? Or does it discredit you just for those songs?
Wrote whole tracks? So I'm just coming in and reciting tracks? That would be pretty bad. id have to know all the circumstances though. :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
NEW GOALPOST ALERT

Now ghostwriting is only permissible if yall are in a group, only swapped a few lines AND if you recorded an album with them.

Now?

This is my posts from over a year ago:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/14597247/
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/14597386/

Where I said exactly that. 50+ people Dapped those posts. I'm :dead: at you clowns not researching anything and then blaming it on goal posts moving.

I even said if Drake and his ghost writers released a project together ala Ghost and Rae it would be an easy out.

Maybe you Drake stans got the same shyt as ol boy from "Memento" though. So, never mind all that. Let's look at....Drake and Beanie Siegel for example.

1. Drake gets caught using QM reference tracks. Hush is credited as the writer of 75% of "Take Care", arguably Drake's best album. He's also credited as the writer of 50% of "NWTS":

https://www.discogs.com/Drake-Take-Care/release/3637391
https://www.discogs.com/Drake-Nothing-Was-The-Same/release/5102993

And saying "b bu but Hush was credited" is irrelevant because nobody knew who A. Palman was. KTT even had a thread asking why he wrote most of Drake's raps:

TAKE CARE LINER NOTES CONTROVERSY: WHO IS A. PALMAN?! « Kanye West Forum

That, coupled with the fact that 40 said having other people write your raps is a no-no....clearly this is something they tried to hide.

Remember When Noah "40" Shebib Said, "In Hip-Hop, You Must Write Your Own Raps"?

"In hip-hop," 40 explained, "you must write your own raps. If someone else were to write them for you, you'd have no credibility whatsoever, and you'd be out of the window immediately."

So, by his own camp's logic Drake is a fraud. fukk what The Coli is talking about. I guess 40 is a Drake hater too, though. :manny:

Now on to Beanie Siegel....

2. A couple people said he had help with a diss record....or shared lines....or something. Let's say that's 100% true, he had help.

Saying 1. and 2. is similar is like saying weed and heroin are both drugs. Technically you're right, but if you tried to compare the two people would think you're retarded. There's a reason anytime ghost writing it brought up, people assume it's about Drake.

This is what I was talking about when I said you fools create talking points literally nobody disagreeing with you said, to prop up your own argument.

Fred.

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign getting more pathetic with every deflection from the main issue of Beenie Struggle's lyrical fraudness

Dumb fukks clearly know Ecoli lyrical protocol doesn't allow for ANY circumstances where rapping others rhymes in your verses is not an offense punishable by being disqualified from elite lyricist status and there haven't been any exceptions least of all not for PED Papi whose guilt don't even have shyt to do with the issue of Beenie Struggle's fraud

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Now on to Beanie Siegel....

2. A couple people said he had help with a diss record....or shared lines....or something. Let's say that's 100% true, he had help.

Saying 1. and 2. is similar is like saying weed and heroin are both drugs. Technically you're right, but if you tried to compare the two people would think you're retarded. There's a reason anytime ghost writing it brought up, people assume it's about Drake.

This is what I was talking about when I said you fools create talking points literally nobody disagreeing with you said, to prop up your own argument.

Fred.

Funny how you conviently left out the that Hoechino stated he not only wrote the diss track ALONG with Young Piss aka Young Crisco aka Bootleg Bizarro Diet Hov Lite Zero but also that Beenie Struggle also spit bars from Peedi Wack in his verses on MULTIPLE songs which was said in the Drink Champs interview and confirmed by Peedi Wack

Struggle clowned Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles for Styles p*ssy supposedly writing for him when he himself had TWO nikkaz writing for him on the diss track plus at least one other nikka (Peedi Wack) writing for him on other songs when he got writers block

It's no different than PED Papi claiming to be an all-time great & having his pen working if u need a verse & claiming elite lyricist status when he was on his Kangay Zest shyt and running an indentured ink servant refugee tent city & if no one legitimate can rebut the claims Beenie Struggle suffers the same fate as PED Papi which is to have his elite lyricist status docked if not disqualified

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Dumb fukks acting like Ecoli lyrical protocol hasn't already been established when it has & it dictates that once you're guilty of rapping other nikkaz rhymes in your verses no matter how many times the offense has occurred you're disqualified from elite lyricist status or at the very least lose whatever amount of stature an individual feels is necessary from your previous lyrical standing depending on the # and severity of said offenses
:hula:
Dumb fukks clearly know Ecoli lyrical protocol doesn't allow for ANY circumstances where rapping others rhymes in your verses is not an offense punishable by being disqualified from elite lyricist status and there haven't been any exceptions