Peedi Crakk: Oschino & young Chris Ghostwrote The Jadakiss Diss For Beanie Sigel

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
funny you should mention that, because game is a guy that actually gets verses laid out for him on some str8 ghostwriting chit.

that song he did with cyssero dissin the young gunz, cyssero clearly wrote that whole verse.

and young gunz & pooda still chitted on them dudes.

youre ruining your own argument.

cuz some of those lines had oschino's DNA all over em.

for instance; "son kiss like a soda" is oschino all the way. beans don't rap like that.

oschino is too raw to be your cup of tea bro.

no diss. I just cant see you bumpin his chit.
son the bolded is the EXACT same shyt I was sayin. I believe I even said it in this thread. And most nikkas in the know knew Oschino would trade bars wit Beans. U def been sayin the shyt since Sohh.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
@stomachlines

i'll say this much, its a poor choice of words on my part, for what its worth.

how about this, what don't you like about oschino?

cuz hes every bit as good as beans on the rappin tip, imo.
Bar wise they bout even. Beans has better delivery,flow and convincibility than Oschino tho. Better voice for rap too. Oschino is my dude but he kind of a mush mouth. Dead nice tho.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
fukking dead at these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign latest god awful attempts to salvage their baby daddy
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

*Zero evidence to rebuke the claims by TWO nikkaz formerly in Struggle's camp that he used not one but TWO writers for a SINGLE diss track against bum ass bytch nikka Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles of the League of Xtraordinarily-awful-businessmen

*Zero evidence that these TWO accusations of Felony BIC Burglary have been disputed by Beenie Struggle's dusty ass, cheesesteak greased Ahki beard ass cheerleaders in his camp

*Zero logical argument for why using not one but TWO other nikkaz bars on ONE song isn't a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol especially since they're not credited and thus shouldn't result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status

*Deflections onto the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd about washed up hasbeens Tramp Hoe & Kangay Zest aka Prostate Monche aka Sticky Anal-Fingaz aka Bruce Bruce Jenner aka Tranye aka Kimye Kartrashian aka Koonye aka Zzzeeus Christ aka Yawnye Zzzest that have no merit due to the GOAT writing his own verses and no impact on the fact that Beenie Struggle is guilty of violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others verses and zero evidence has been presented or logical arguments made to prove his innonce

Back to the drawing board fakkits

:umad:

Hours later and still no evidence supporting or logical argument for Beenie Struggle innonce (as if y'all was gon deliver on that :mjlol:) but I figures y'all would at least have some better or at least new deflections :umad:

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
fukking dead that these delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign tryna deflect this bullshyt with the tired & played "it was just some lines" defense as if others haven't been found guilty of violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes for doing the same thing

If u spitting other nikkaz verses (fukk a hook especially on a diss track) u disqualified from elite lyricist status for violating E-Coli lyrical protocol especially when u getting MULTIPLE nikkaz helping u for ONE song, & notice no one has yet to rebuke the claims but are instead tryna mental gymnastics their way into justifying Struggle's fraudness

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
My bad didn't see where these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign brought back the whole "deflecting onto Kangay & PED Papi" as if them being guilty for violating E-Coli lyrical protocol has anything to do with the separate case of Beenie Struggle's fraudness

Same bullshyt they tried and failed at miserably with the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd albeit his GOAT lyrical legacy is untarnished & Kangay & PED Papi have long been disqualified from elite lyricist status due to rapping others rhymes on they verses after pretending to be &/or being lauded as top tier wordsmiths

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Again these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign tryna deflect onto the sins of PED Papi instead of focusing on the case of Beenie Struggle's lyrical fraudness

PED Papi or any others rappers guilt or non guilt has ZERO to do with Beenie Struggle violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes in his verses & being disqualified from elite lyricist status for doing so, so unless u have evidence against the claims or a logical explanation for why rapping others bars in ur verses is NOT violating E-Coli lyrical protocol nothing u say absolves Beenie Struggle cuz it's not addressing the issue at hand & just a poor attempt to delay the inevitable

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
his voice, lack of no flow, delivery, weak metaphors etc etc :ld:

wow.

I feel the exact opposite about all of that.

to each his own tho. at least you stick by your opinions and add content to em.

son the bolded is the EXACT same shyt I was sayin. I believe I even said it in this thread. And most nikkas in the know knew Oschino would trade bars wit Beans. U def been sayin the shyt since Sohh.

:salute:

Bar wise they bout even. Beans has better delivery,flow and convincibility than Oschino tho. Better voice for rap too. Oschino is my dude but he kind of a mush mouth. Dead nice tho.

ehh, hes not mush-mouth but I can see how people can think that if theyre not from philly. not saying its a prevalent style of speech here, but its nothing unheard of.

my homeboy talks just like em. we not even from that side of town either.

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
wow.

I feel the exact opposite about all of that.

to each his own tho. at least you stick by your opinions and add content to em.

i respect that but i do get what you sayin'

cause i'll give you an example.
noreaga is far from a great rapper, but he knew how to make good music and had tragedy khadadfi's help with rhymes back in the day
eazy e won't a rapper per say but he had this persona and cool aura about him and he made it work

so it's like, while rapper such n such might not be a good or great rapper, they might have a certain aura or persona about them that helps balance off their lack of skills

the rza is another 1. he has some moments but he's not what i would call a good rapper