Peedi Crakk: Oschino & young Chris Ghostwrote The Jadakiss Diss For Beanie Sigel

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somebody brought up that beans line where he said styles writing all of jada's chit.

now that I think about it, a lot of that 2nd jada verse from "uhh huh" sounds like styles. and that was the record beans was responding too.

:ohhh:

That wouldn't shock me (or bother me) since I believe Styles, pens most of their back and forths

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
fukking dead at these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign avoiding the hypocrisy in Struggle getting on Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles for supposedly using Styles P bars on a diss track when his fraud lyricists ass was rapping bars in his verses from MULTIPLE nikkaz
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
Let's talk about Jay here. Kanye gave him more than a hook. He gave him the whole concept. Hook. Theme. Bridge. And the damn beat. Lol. Or let's talk about Jay always runnin Biggie lines. Or stealing Young Chris whole flow. Or how he used Omilio Sparks for "Give It To Me" and didnt credit him. Or him taking a few of Camp Lo's songs to use for himself on Reasonable Doubt. Feelin It is an example. Where he took they hook. Beat. And whole flow. Or how he tried to take Luchini from them but they said no. Check this.

nikka tried to take damn near their whole demo album from them. SKI didn't let it happen tho. And it's funny. This is all shyt I never really held against Jay. But that lucky lefty nikka is annoying as fukk. Lol

All that don't matter

Jay wrote (or freestyled) all his verses

Hes wrote verses for Kanye bleek and other state prop members tho.

On multiple cases

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What point are you trying to make?

You said Common didn't employ a writer?

What do you call this then?
I said he didn't employ a ghostwriter to record reference tracks for him.
And as far as I know, Rhymefest isn't on Common's payroll in the way QM was on Drake's.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
NEW GOALPOST ALERT

Now ghostwriting is only permissible if yall are in a group, only swapped a few lines AND if you recorded an album with them.

@RichYung I hope you or someone else is writing this down, I can't keep track of all this. the rules for ghostwriting seems to get amended with every post. :mjpls:

But in any case, if party writes for Drake in the future it wouldn't be considered ghostwriting based on the criteria right? I can't get you to stay consistent on this shyt at all.
I'm responding to you claiming that Drake and Hush were in a group called OVO.
I'm trying to get receipts for that. Maybe hear some of the collabs they recorded and released.
I don't know much about the relationship between Drake and Hush. If this was the guy he came up with and they were in a group at some point before Drake went solo, or they were featuring each other on each other's projects, that's a whole other scenario compared to QM. IT would be more similar to the Ray Luv/Pac situation.
I'm not trying to be disingenuous here breh. I don't know.
Regardless of the reason quentin and drake came together, he used Quentin material, gave him credit and paid him. That doesn't mean that he was hired for the purpose of ghostwriting. He brought in to collab
You can call it a collaboration if you want. I can call it ghostwriting.
That's semantics. :yeshrug:
The point is, he was brought in and put on the payroll to do what he did.
After all didn't pac pay ray luv for the music he wrote for him? Does that mean he hired ray luv to ghostwrite?
:francis:
Now you're being disingenuous breh.
To my knowledge, Ray Luv was not on Pac's payroll as a ghostwriter/collaborator at the time that Pac found that rhyme in teh trash.
Being credited and compensated that way is completely different and you know this :francis:
You're right its not comparable. Drake had enough integrity to not rap an entirely ghostwritten song word for word, he at least added his own original material to each of those songs w/ the reference tracks. The original content is what makes up the majority of the content of said songs. Drizzy had more respect for the culture than that :wow:
Do we know Pac recited the rhyme word for word though?
That's the problem with one party being deceased. :yeshrug:
Having a ghostwriter on staff is not respect for the culture breh. :francis:
He did, however that refrence track doesn't make up the majority of that song's content.
Receipts. I googled to find the reference track but couldn't.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
fukking dead at these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign latest god awful attempts to salvage their baby daddy

*Zero evidence to rebuke the claims by TWO nikkaz formerly in Struggle's camp that he used not one but TWO writers for a SINGLE diss track against bum ass bytch nikka Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles of the League of Xtraordinarily-awful-businessmen

*Zero evidence that these TWO accusations of Felony BIC Burglary have been disputed by Beenie Struggle's dusty ass, cheesesteak greased Ahki beard ass cheerleaders in his camp

*Zero logical argument for why using not one but TWO other nikkaz bars on ONE song isn't a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol especially since they're not credited and thus shouldn't result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status

*Deflections onto the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd about washed up hasbeen that never was Tramp Hoe that have no merit due to the GOAT writing his own verses on Feelin It and no impact on the fact that Beenie Struggle is guilty of violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others verses and zero evidence has been presented or logical arguments made to prove his innocence

Back to the drawing board fakkits

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That wouldn't shock me (or bother me) since I believe Styles, pens most of their back and forths
I can believe this. Those back n forths sound like P verses a lot of the time. Maybe not tho cause anytime I ever did back n forth's me and whoever I was collabing wit would write our own parts.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So Hush isn't Drakes ghostwriter since he's OVO and they're in the same group :leon:

And Quentin isn't a ghostwriter cause he didn't give drake whole songs "Just a few lines" :leon:

Pretty much all of Kanye's writers were on good music so they are allowed to swap lines.

@RichYung these goalposts have moved to quite a convenient location this time :jawalrus:

this thread is proof this ghostwriting shyt was more than what these disingenuous oldheads bargained for :laff:
Hush and Quentin are there for the sole purpose of handing Drake songs and music. As far as we know about this Beans situation is they gave him lines to spit thruout the diss. Which anyone who knows how it works in the studio would know this happens. I been saying this from the beginning. Drake was EMPLOYING random nikkas across the country off the Internet to send him full reference tracks. What music Hush release after he got to OVO? Did Drizzy let Quentin release music? Did he publicly cosign any of these nikkas? What u think the reason for Weeknd bouncing was? U think he would have his status right now still dealing wit Drake and OVO? Look at PND. nikka disgruntled as fukk right now. When u gotta give all ur hits to the main artist. shyt ain't fun when u wanna release ur own shyt.