Peedi Crakk: Oschino & young Chris Ghostwrote The Jadakiss Diss For Beanie Sigel

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i respect that but i do get what you sayin'

cause i'll give you an example.
noreaga is far from a great rapper, but he knew how to make good music and had tragedy khadadfi's help with rhymes back in the day
eazy e won't a rapper per say but he had this persona and cool aura about him and he made it work

so it's like, while rapper such n such might not be a good or great rapper, they might have a certain aura or persona about them that helps balance off their lack of skills

the rza is another 1. he has some moments but he's not what i would call a good rapper

breh. are you sure youre not confusing oschino with omillio sparks or something?

cuz this doesn't make sense.

oschino is a rapper's rapper. the guy has bars for days. I can see if you think that he just cant make tracks(and I would disagree with that too).
but to compare him to guys that cant really rap but can make good or great songs, it just doesn't make any sense.

either you have oschino mixed up with somebody else or you mever really listened to the guy.

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
breh. are you sure youre not confusing oschino with omillio sparks or something?

cuz this doesn't make sense.

oschino is a rapper's rapper. the guy has bars for days. I can see if you think that he just cant make tracks(and I would disagree with that too).
but to compare him to guys that cant really rap but can make good or great songs, it just doesn't make any sense.

either you have oschino mixed up with somebody else or you mever really listened to the guy.

naw, i remember oschino because i remember always havin' the :mjlol: and :stopitslime: expressions whenever i heard him spot

like for instance, on this trouble man song. his whole verse :russell:
it's not always what you say, but HOW (voice, the picture you paint, flow etc etc) you say it. but the way he sounds and spits is just flat out borin' and nothin' worth sneezin' at all

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
so it's like, while rapper such n such might not be a good or great rapper, they might have a certain aura or persona about them that helps balance off their lack of skills

and even if oschino did fit the description of a non-rappin rapper, he does indeed have the aura & persona to boot. moreso than a noreaga and especially a RZA.
you can make a case for his persona over eazy-e's as well. not to the general public, but if youre from the block, you can make a case.

oschino is the perfect balance of fly nicca rap & authentic street rap. and it oozes thru his persona & aura. theres a reason why even people like beans, tommy hill and even gillie da kid tip-toe around beef with the guy. its unheard of for those names to tip-toe around anybody. not to mention his back-story. shot up worse than 50 cent, beating bodies, etc

I'm convinced that youre either not up on the guy or you got him mixed up with someone else. I'm all for differing opinions but this just aint adding up.

naw, i remember oschino because i remember always havin' the :mjlol: and :stopitslime: expressions whenever i heard him spot

like for instance, on this trouble man song. his whole verse :russell:
it's not always what you say, but HOW (voice, the picture you paint, flow etc etc) you say it. but the way he sounds and spits is just flat out borin' and nothin' worth sneezin' at all

cmon breh.

a sappy track that oschino himself prolly doesn't even remember from 15 years ago.

just admit that youre not up on the guy:beli:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles and Diet Bootleg Bizarro Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco has yet to rebuke Peedi Wack's claims that he also assisted with the diss track
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Can't wait to see theses desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle provide zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection and shytty excuses for spin jobs that have zero to do with Struggle's fraud

Last edited:

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Dead at these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign recycling the god awful "it's in the past" deflection even though there's no statute of limitations for violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes in your verses

Still no evidence to prove the claims wrong or logical argument for why Struggle did NOT violate E-Coli lyrical protocol and therefore should NOT be disqualified from elite lyricist status

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles and Diet Bootleg Bizarro Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco has yet to rebuke Peedi Wack's claims that he also assisted with the diss track

Can't wait to see theses desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle provide zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection and shytty excuses for spin jobs that have zero to do with Struggle's fraud and instead try to false accuse the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd of violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes in his verses with zero evidence to back up these bullshyt claims which again have ZERO to do with Struggle's fraud

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Hush isn't Drakes ghostwriter since he's OVO and they're in the same group :leon:

And Quentin isn't a ghostwriter cause he didn't give drake whole songs "Just a few lines" :leon:

Pretty much all of Kanye's writers were on good music so they are allowed to swap lines.

@RichYung these goalposts have moved to quite a convenient location this time :jawalrus:

this thread is proof this ghostwriting shyt was more than what these disingenuous oldheads bargained for :laff:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So Hush isn't Drakes ghostwriter since he's OVO and they're in the same group :leon:
What group were Drake and Hush in?
And Quentin isn't a ghostwriter cause he didn't give drake whole songs "Just a few lines" :leon:
Nope. He's a ghostwriter because he was hired to record reference tracks that Drake could use as he saw fit.
Pretty much all of Kanye's writers were on good music so they are allowed to swap lines.
Is that all it was with Kanye? Swapping lines?

But you may have a point about this shyt with Beanie. I need to listen to the podcast to get an idea of how extensive it was. Plus we need to hear from Beanie himself at some point. Obviously Oschino has an axe to grind.

Swapping lines with his crew is one thing...but if he's relying on them for rhymes...that's a whole other beast :mjcry:
I need more information :yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ur being disingenuous like always. Someone employing writers and taking full reference tracks n shyt like that. That's sucka shyt. From what Peedi is saying. Is Oschino and Young Chris gave Beans lines here n there. Which noone in here who knows better EVER said they had a problem with. U in the studio wit ya nikkas. Yall in a group. nikkas toss around lines and ideas. U urself know the difference. But play like u don't. The video title itself is clickbait.

Ghostwriting is someone giving you a whole song. There will always be situations where you are in a room writing and given lines or hear a line and use it. That's writing. You being given a whole song...that's some fraudulent ish.

When was Drake given whole songs?

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin

Look at these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle provide zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection by bringing up PED Papi's lyrical fraudness which has NOTHING to do with Beenie Struggle's fraudness
[/QUOTE]

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
this thread is proof this ghostwriting shyt was more than what these disingenuous oldheads bargained for :laff:

Chickens come home to roost and now these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of these washed up AARP artists are crying fowl (2x entendre don't even ask me how)