Peedi Crakk: Oschino & young Chris Ghostwrote The Jadakiss Diss For Beanie Sigel

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles and Diet Bootleg Bizarro Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco has yet to rebuke Peedi Wack's claims that he also assisted with the diss track
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

These desparate delusional dikksucking stans keep providing zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection by arguing the semantics of PED Papi'slyrical fraudness, which has NOTHING to do with Beenie Struggle's fraudness and imma keep calling them out on the avoidance

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:Not familiar with their discography.
https://www.discogs.com/label/591881-Octobers-Very-Own
Looks like a bunch of Drake albums and a PartyNextDoor album :sas1:
Post the name of the Drake/Hush album :sas2:

NEW GOALPOST ALERT

Now ghostwriting is only permissible if yall are in a group, only swapped a few lines AND if you recorded an album with them.

@RichYung I hope you or someone else is writing this down, I can't keep track of all this. the rules for ghostwriting seems to get amended with every post. :mjpls:

But in any case, if party writes for Drake in the future it wouldn't be considered ghostwriting based on the criteria right? I can't get you to stay consistent on this shyt at all.

Can someone post the reference tracks :pachaha:
I'm at work :leostare:
Didn't QM say he was paid (either $5k or $10k a month)? Aren't there reference tracks out there?
Do you have evidence that Drake was paying him for something else?
Was he also the janitor? :pachaha:
Maybe he was the official OVO pastry chef :gladbron:

Regardless of the reason quentin and drake came together, he used Quentin material, gave him credit and paid him. That doesn't mean that he was hired for the purpose of ghostwriting. He brought in to collab

After all didn't pac pay ray luv for the music he wrote for him? Does that mean he hired ray luv to ghostwrite?

I know of one song. Trapped.
Ray Luv mentioned "other songs" but did not identify them or give specifics as to what he did. So I need more information.
The circumstances of Trapped, I'm not happy about it...but it's not in any way comparable to Drake's situation.

You're right its not comparable. Drake had enough integrity to not rap an entirely ghostwritten song word for word, he at least added his own original material to each of those songs w/ the reference tracks. The original content is what makes up the majority of the content of said songs. Drizzy had more respect for the culture than that :wow:

So did Rhymefest record a reference track for that song or not? If he did, post it.
He did, however that refrence track doesn't make up the majority of that song's content.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im going to need receipts. Beanie is about them barz and this accusation is punishable by death if false.
I fukks with peedi to but im baffled.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as comparing to Drake

Its like writing a paper. I honestly think Sigel had his paper written and and nikkas sat down at the computer like "ok i got a line" with drake i think another nikka wrote the paper and this nikka put a line in so it can sound like him lol

Does that make him better..ehh I don't know.

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles and Diet Bootleg Bizarro Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco has yet to rebuke Peedi Wack's claims that he also assisted with the diss track

These desparate delusional dikksucking stans keep providing zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection by arguing the semantics of PED Papi's lyrical fraudness which has NOTHING to do with Beenie Struggle's fraudness and imma keep calling them out on the avoidance

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
nikkaz talmbout receipts when it's already TWO nikkaz making accusations about MULTIPLE songs where Struggle rapped others rhymes in his verses, plua all it would take is a simple rebuttal from the camp of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign or someone with insider info to support if not prove Struggle's innocence yet we on the THIRD interview where Struggle's fraudness has been raised and not a peep

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEW GOALPOST ALERT

Now ghostwriting is only permissible if yall are in a group, only swapped a few lines AND if you recorded an album with them.

@RichYung I hope you or someone else is writing this down, I can't keep track of all this. the rules for ghostwriting seems to get amended with every post. :mjpls:

But in any case, if party writes for Drake in the future it wouldn't be considered ghostwriting based on the criteria right? I can't get you to stay consistent on this shyt at all.

Regardless of the reason quentin and drake came together, he used Quentin material, gave him credit and paid him. That doesn't mean that he was hired for the purpose of ghostwriting. He brought in to collab

After all didn't pac pay ray luv for the music he wrote for him? Does that mean he hired ray luv to ghostwrite?

You're right its not comparable. Drake had enough integrity to not rap an entirely ghostwritten song word for word, he at least added his own original material to each of those songs w/ the reference tracks. The original content is what makes up the majority of the content of said songs. Drizzy had more respect for the culture than that :wow:

He did, however that refrence track doesn't make up the majority of that song's content.
I keep track of allllll of it... That's why they get so mad. Lol

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've BEEEEEEN uprooted them Goal Posts lol. "Brothers" "group" "lines" etc... Etc... shyts hilarious... shyt went from zero tolerance to exceptions REAL quick.
Care to call those out who did :jbhmm:
Seem like you selling wolf tickets

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Care to call those out who did :jbhmm:
Seem like you selling wolf tickets
Wayyyyyyy too many to name. Hit dogs been hollering tho. Maybe one day when I feel like it I'll pull up some posts. If you REALLY think I'm bullshytting YOU go look it up.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
somebody brought up that beans line where he said styles writing all of jada's chit.

now that I think about it, a lot of that 2nd jada verse from "uhh huh" sounds like styles. and that was the record beans was responding too.

:ohhh:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Hush isn't Drakes ghostwriter since he's OVO and they're in the same group :leon:

And Quentin isn't a ghostwriter cause he didn't give drake whole songs "Just a few lines" :leon:

Pretty much all of Kanye's writers were on good music so they are allowed to swap lines.

@RichYung these goalposts have moved to quite a convenient location this time :jawalrus:

this thread is proof this ghostwriting shyt was more than what these disingenuous oldheads bargained for :laff:
You know what's funny? I TOLLLLLLD these nikkas that this shyt happens WAYYYYY more than they'd like to know and what did they do???? Deny it lol. I'm talking DAY 1. Of the Meek shyt. And nikkas said "nah you just wanna say that cause you're a Drake Stan" now we're HERE. :heh: