Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So here the boy's sister dropping receipts.

Perfectly explains why the cac's wack ass lawyer redacted the times and didn't want her fabricated "receipts" to be published.

Ohhh, so she doubled down on the lying. and produced fake receipts wow

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
So here the boy's sister dropping receipts.

Perfectly explains why the cac's wack ass lawyer redacted the times and didn't want her fabricated "receipts" to be published.

Just like I said, her story was obviously bullshyt & some of you fell for it

I don't believe that white chick's version at all. She's just trying to save face & her job. In the vid, it looked like she started the process of trying to reserve a bike. The kid in the vid had his phone out & kept trying to show her it was his bike & on his card. Just more dirty tactics from racist white people

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
As she should. I don't know why people love crashing out over bullshyt videos that starts in the middle. She needs to sue the fukk out of her job.
Turns out her proof was actually bs after all breh. The brehs receipt for the bike is from 6.33pm, her is from 7:19pm. low key she provided proof she tried to steal their bikes, but just presented as proof they stole it from her. They need to sue her for all the go fund me money.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Just like I said, her story was obviously bullshyt & some of you fell for it
She most likely does this shyt all the time. She walks up to somebody putting their bike away, and she hits the "hey, I can just take that bike if you want"...and she then scans the QR code in front of the person making them think it's on her account now. Probably a hack she learned on somewhere like reddit.