Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The receipt is in her hand in the video. It shows which bike. The exact bike she paid for dude tried to steal lmao.
You funny because I know you didn’t watch the video… the bytch had a chipotle chip bag and a phone in here hand..

fukk out of you and stop lying

Daps
let's say it was the right bike. do you think the way she acted was an appropriate, adult way to handle a misunderstanding? that she would have handled it the same way if it was a group of white kids?
If she really did pay for the bike, and was surrounded by a group of teen boys or men, I’d say she could have really been scared, and when people are scared, that don’t always make the wisest decisions.

And New Yorkers aren’t known to simply back down. If you pay for something, and someone comes up and takes it, would you just let them have it? That’s why the boys were not backing down if that version of events was true. So now, it’s up to him to show a receipt too.

I think it’s sad both sides just want to be right, and claim persecution, and don’t care about the facts. Sometimes, things come out, and the events aren’t what we thought.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Idc I'd she bought the bike or not
That's just for her simps to latch onto and defend her racism

The point of her being canceled was that her go to response to inconvenience is to fake cry and try to get black kids locked up
A grown person who is much older than those teens would simply talk and explain not resort to racist tropes
She immediately started copping pleas like they were robbing her when it looks like a misunderstanding
She took it to a whole new level and got called out

Anyone defending her has an agenda

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The point of her being canceled was that her go to response to inconvenience is to fake cry and try to get black kids locked up
A grown person who is much older than those teens would simply talk and explain not resort to racist tropes
She immediately started copping pleas like they were robbing her when it looks like a misunderstanding

:skip:

Daps

Ummm, if she really paid and they came up, and took the bike, then that’s understandable. If the boy’s version of events is correct, then it’s understandable for him to not back down if she was trying to take it. If the boys were actually wrong, then they were wrong. She was outnumbered.