Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't believe that white chick's version at all. She's just trying to save face & her job. In the vid, it looked like she started the process of trying to reserve a bike. The kid in the vid had his phone out & kept trying to show her it was his bike & on his card. Just more dirty tactics from racist white people

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Lawyer probably volunteered his services pro-bono to come up with that story.

I’m certain that she was fumbling around with that bike app and accidentally relocked the same one in AFTER that incident occurred.

That lawyer just manipulated the time frame to create a story that makes her look like a victim.

bytch really went got a lawyer for an incident that no police were called?…

Come on now 🤦🏾

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
She paid for a bike, not necessarily that bike. That also is zero excuse for her behavior, which could have led to the unnecessary arrest, beating or death of a black youth.

If she had a receipt, she could’ve simply showed it. She probably wouldn’t have got the bike because he had a receipt too, but it wouldnt have been a viral production. All she had to do was get another bike. She brought it on herself.
this,
still no excuse for the her behavior regardless. She tried to make it seem like she was being physically assaulted over a simple misunderstanding.
if she did in fact pay for the bike she could've shown her receipt instead of screaming for help and acting like she was in danger.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Either way she made it seem like they were gonna assault her :mjlol:

I’m sure it’ll be easy enough to match the receipts to the bike number and the truth will come out