Pc nerds cry as Console owners snatch the Master Race title from their cold dead fingers

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
not broke just smart, all that money yall put into your machines.... it could be better spent.

paying TWICE to use your internet for online gaming is smart? :mjlol:

i dont buy singler player games so that $60 you drop for assassins creed or tomb raider etc i got for free because of torrents

Steam sales automatically trump any sale MS or Sony can manage to get their shareholders to allow :heh:(valve isnt publically traded so they have no shareholders. its a game company ran by gamers)

so the money im saving buys me better performance and functionality from my machine :manny:

So please tell me how buying a proprietary box that doesnt even have the best technology in it (struggle to hit 60fps @ 1080p brehs) that you dont even technically or legally own (see geohot for example) is smarter than building something for yourself? :martincmon:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
paying TWICE to use your internet for online gaming is smart? :mjlol:

i dont buy singler player games so that $60 you drop for assassins creed or tomb raider etc i got for free because of torrents

Steam sales automatically trump any sale MS or Sony can manage to get their shareholders to allow :heh:(valve isnt publically traded so they have no shareholders. its a game company ran by gamers)

so the money im saving buys me better performance and functionality from my machine :manny:

So please tell me how buying a proprietary box that doesnt even have the best technology in it (struggle to hit 60fps @ 1080p brehs) that you dont even technically or legally own (see geohot for example) is smarter than building something for yourself? :martincmon:

Because I dont have to buy a new graphics card at a 500 dollar clip every year,

Because I dont have to deal with Windoze operating system.

Because As soon as something new drops, (cpu, memoory technology, faster ssd, better cooling, better case) I dont have to get riled up by a newegg sale and feel i have to purchase.

Because I dont have to spend 1,000 dollars on a computer monitor screen for the best experience.....

Because I dont overhype steam sales pretending like im getting a good deal on 2-3 year old games.

GO to sleep.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Because As soon as something new drops, (cpu, memoory technology, faster ssd, better cooling, better case) I dont have to get riled up by a newegg sale and feel i have to purchase.

Because I dont have to spend 1,000 dollars on a computer monitor screen for the best experience.....

Because I dont overhype steam sales pretending like im getting a good deal on 2-3 year old games.

GO to sleep.

worst arguments of all time :mjlol:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

GO to sleep.
:wow:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
PC gaming also has major cheating going on.. Aimbots in every FPS because PC nerds are not really gamers

i rarely participate in these fukk threads but you serious about this?

top PC fps-ers will body any "console fps gamer".

acting like consoles dont have that aim assist/sticky aim on :skip:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

GO to sleep.
got my 560ti in 2011 and just replaced it with an r9 290 last month. if you are gonna use the constant upgrade argument at least use realistic prices and timeframes. at least attempt to sound like you have an idea about what you talkin bout :pachaha:

i spent $0 on win 7 64 bit ultimate edition because im a smarter consumer than you and i torrented it instead of buying it
its 200 on amazon for that OS :scusthov: http://amzn.to/WzWQpc

i get newegg emails to my phone with all kinds of sales an coupons. what kind of self control lacking individuals do you hang around that get riled up over sales. thats that console peasant shyt, being poor consumers etc. :heh:

a samsung 22in 120hz monitor is 177.99 from Dell's website. where are you getting these outrageous prices and why are you dumb enough to be ripped off by these vendors? :mindblown: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...T&cid=262077&lid=4742363&acd=1230980731501410

and i play on a 50in tv that i got on black friday 2012 for 500 :mjlol:

PRE OWNED AC4 black flag is 54.99 from gamestop for xbone and ps4(they are closer to the pc version than the last gen versions ) http://www.gamestop.com/collection/assassins-creed-4-black-flag

it was $20 on this most recent steam sale. :mjlol: and i still torrented it and the freedom cry DLC :umad:

once again, where are you getting these prices and why are you dumb enough to allow these vendors to rape your wallet?

how dumb of a consumer are you? wait, you pay your ISP then pay MS/Sony AGAIN just to play online :camby:

:timmyumadbreh:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
got my 560ti in 2011 and just replaced it with an r9 290 last month. if you are gonna use the constant upgrade argument at least use realistic prices and timeframes. at least attempt to sound like you have an idea about what you talkin bout :pachaha:

i spent $0 on win 7 64 bit ultimate edition because im a smarter consumer than you and i torrented it instead of buying it
its 200 on amazon for that OS :scusthov: http://amzn.to/WzWQpc

i get newegg emails to my phone with all kinds of sales an coupons. what kind of self control lacking individuals do you hang around that get riled up over sales. thats that console peasant shyt, being poor consumers etc. :heh:

a samsung 22in 120hz monitor is 177.99 from Dell's website. where are you getting these outrageous prices and why are you dumb enough to be ripped off by these vendors? :mindblown: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...T&cid=262077&lid=4742363&acd=1230980731501410

and i play on a 50in tv that i got on black friday 2012 for 500 :mjlol:

PRE OWNED AC4 black flag is 54.99 from gamestop for xbone and ps4(they are closer to the pc version than the last gen versions ) http://www.gamestop.com/collection/assassins-creed-4-black-flag

it was $20 on this most recent steam sale. :mjlol: and i still torrented it and the freedom cry DLC :umad:

once again, where are you getting these prices and why are you dumb enough to allow these vendors to rape your wallet?

how dumb of a consumer are you? wait, you pay your ISP then pay MS/Sony AGAIN just to play online :camby:

:timmyumadbreh:

You think im reading all that b?

:heh:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
worst arguments of all time :mjlol:
of course you wont, console peasants dont really have that good of an attention span :yeshrug:

PC peasants think they above console gamers....

lol @itsyoung!! begging for us to allow him to build a gaming pc for the Gawds....who the peasent now? oh yeah...thought so.

That overbearing feeling to be accepted....that deep void that can never be filled.:russ:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

GO to sleep.
So the next gens includes TVs now? :skip: