Pc nerds cry as Console owners snatch the Master Race title from their cold dead fingers

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
you dudes kill me, when the next gen systems were announced you were quick to pull out benchmarks andtry to take our joy by telling us to get a pc...

what you lames don't get is that the console will always have a place in the hearts of many and you will be always an afterthought.

How u a master race? oh cuz u got 10 million people pointing and clicking to level up their ogre's and warlocks and world of flabcraft?

Go to sleep all of ya.

That's cool, I got consoles, I know the feeling of thinking you're on top. I was once like you, friend. It wasn't until just recently that I hopped on the PC wave.

When I decided to check out what the PC side... :wow: :wow: :wow:

I had to change my console stanning ways. Imma prolly always be a console guy at heart but the PC side of things has been nothing but a constant feast. Still trying to fully :eat: on my PS4 but there's a slight drought in games worth a damn :sadcam:

And WoW ain't for me. Tried it, but imma stick to these shooters.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That's cool, I got consoles, I know the feeling of thinking you're on top. I was once like you, friend. It wasn't until just recently that I hopped on the PC wave.

I had to change my console stanning ways. Imma prolly always be a console guy at heart but the PC side of things has been nothing but a constant feast. Still trying to fully :eat: on my PS4 but there's a slight drought in games worth a damn :sadcam:

You will never go back to consoles as your main breh.

You have graduated

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
hardly anybody can afford that sh1t
that sucks you can't afford it

mayweather-money.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It all depends on the games for me. Whenever ain't nothing new coming out on consoles I'll be on some PC stan shyt. Once a new exclusive drop I do a smooth heel turn and start stanning. Lord knows what I'm gonna be doing when that Driveclub drops. :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Poor console gamers...

Being over charged for last generation technology...

Then getting dumped on again when they have no say on how those cards are used...

Not even having the option to scale their system to what kind of games they play...

Can't play any user generated content on their consoles...

Can't use multiple monitors...

Never feel the thrill of that random mod you find that changes the game completely...

No emulators...

Out here wrecking their routers trying to open ports for Xbox live and they have never even seen the words "port forward" back to back before...

Sneaking into a PC thread to find out what "error 80210XE21" means...

Fellow PC master race brethren...let's stop trying to save them...just slide the manhole cover over the opening and let them wallow in darkness...

**Goes back to trying to figure out am I going to play this NES game, this SNES game, this Sega game, this Gamecube game, this N64 game, or this only in Japan arcade game...on my PC**

Console gamers...have fun convincing yourself that it is worth it to buy Last of Us again...I am sure those patches of grass being just a little bit greener and those signs being a little less blurry are worth 60 bucks...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
you dudes kill me, when the next gen systems were announced you were quick to pull out benchmarks andtry to take our joy by telling us to get a pc...

what you lames don't get is that the console will always have a place in the hearts of many and you will be always an afterthought.

How u a master race? oh cuz u got 10 million people pointing and clicking to level up their ogre's and warlocks and world of flabcraft?

Go to sleep all of ya.

That wouldn't even be a good joke if I played Warcraft :stopitslime:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Think again dweebs....

Now I know some of you double dip and do consoles and pc's but for you pc only lames you have been warned.

You will always be the ugly cousin, the fat girl in highschool who all the dudes never admitting to fukkin....

Yall nikkaz crash every thread with that master race trash talk, I thought you had to be causally accepted to be a master race...

Steam Box :russ:

Mouse and Keyboard Gaming :russ: Grab a controller like a man, that sh1t is made for typing and word documents b...

The hacks :russ:

Ngigaz spending 700 bucks for graphics cards for a 10% perfomance increase...

nikkaz playing with 3 30 inch monitors that cost a grand a piece...:mjlol:

NO.

Yall are the peasents, we run this forum and you, hows it feel getting ports from consoles? thought yall were the masters? :russ:

nikkaz always buttin in conversations and sh1t we nobody asked yall opinion, fukk outta here nikka, go play we busy gettin girls and playing on Gawdstations and (gulp) GawdOnes.

Welp glad we settled that.

giphy.gif

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Poor console gamers...

Being over charged for last generation technology...

Then getting dumped on again when they have no say on how those cards are used...

Not even having the option to scale their system to what kind of games they play...

Can't play any user generated content on their consoles...

Can't use multiple monitors...

Never feel the thrill of that random mod you find that changes the game completely...

No emulators...

Out here wrecking their routers trying to open ports for Xbox live and they have never even seen the words "port forward" back to back before...

Sneaking into a PC thread to find out what "error 80210XE21" means...

Fellow PC master race brethren...let's stop trying to save them...just slide the manhole cover over the opening and let them wallow in darkness...

**Goes back to trying to figure out am I going to play this NES game, this SNES game, this Sega game, this Gamecube game, this N64 game, or this only in Japan arcade game...on my PC**

Console gamers...have fun convincing yourself that it is worth it to buy Last of Us again...I am sure those patches of grass being just a little bit greener and those signs being a little less blurry are worth 60 bucks...

Pish_f2226e_841306.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dahell: im up this late cause im a club promoter/host. Damn near the most social job in the entire world. You are up this late because you are a virgin nerd playing with your console like a fukking dweeb :umad:
Oh boy, the ol club promoter/host thing.
nikka, you pass out flyers for your boy. stop it :mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have a ps4, wii u and a nice gaming pc. The pc is by far the superior option. Come on now....

Why am I gonna play a game in one monitor, when I can play in 3 with better graphics and fps?

This thread is pathetic :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PC gaming is capable of higher resolutions.. basically better graphics if you pay 1,000 total
Basically, PC gaming = NeoGeo

And the NeoGeo only had a handful of really GOOD games. And a bunch of bullshyt

PC gaming also has major cheating going on.. Aimbots in every FPS because PC nerds are not really gamers
Why else would they go so far to cheat in a game. Cuz they lame :manny:
But it just dawned on me that the sole reason why they think there setup is better is exactly why PC gaming is WORSE.

How so, wtf am I yappin about you thinking to yourself? Peep this quote Bungie said as to why Destiny will not have cross platform play...

Bungie engineer Roger Wolfson explains that it is a matter of making sure the game experience is nearly identical for all players across all platforms.
"I'll speak for the hypothetical player," Wolfson says to Digital Trends. "I have a disadvantage sniping across the map because [my opponent with a next-gen console] is only two pixels on my screen and I'm four pixels on his. You see that in the world of PC gaming, where people are always racing to the best video card to give themselves the advantage."
Not only do you dudes use fake GOD LIKE controls (Mice/Keyboard) Not only do you use Aim-bots
But the few who don't do that, take pleasure in having advantages because there setup is better than the majority of players they play against.

Wow, you nikkaz are fantastically bytchmade :scusthov:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:salute:This is a topic I can co-sign.

:blessed:Now if only you can keep the variety in your threads going.