Pc nerds cry as Console owners snatch the Master Race title from their cold dead fingers

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont about some of you but Fallout and Elder Scrolls with mods are some of the most fun i ever had gaming. Sad part is i spent more time at my brothers crib playing those than i did with my bytch lol. That shyt had a nikka.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Think again dweebs....

Now I know some of you double dip and do consoles and pc's but for you pc only lames you have been warned.

You will always be the ugly cousin, the fat girl in highschool who all the dudes never admitting to fukkin....

Yall nikkaz crash every thread with that master race trash talk, I thought you had to be causally accepted to be a master race...

Steam Box :russ:

Mouse and Keyboard Gaming :russ: Grab a controller like a man, that sh1t is made for typing and word documents b...

The hacks :russ:

Ngigaz spending 700 bucks for graphics cards for a 10% perfomance increase...

nikkaz playing with 3 30 inch monitors that cost a grand a piece...:mjlol:

NO.

Yall are the peasents, we run this forum and you, hows it feel getting ports from consoles? thought yall were the masters? :russ:

nikkaz always buttin in conversations and sh1t we nobody asked yall opinion, fukk outta here nikka, go play we busy gettin girls and playing on Gawdstations and (gulp) GawdOnes.

Welp glad we settled that.

:russ:

Especially hoe ass clowns like @itsyoung!! :deadrose:who is a wannabe leader of the PC trash team and then puts up a trash ass PC build and and then is like :blessed:

and the build is :ld:................shyt

:mjlol:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Think again dweebs....

Now I know some of you double dip and do consoles and pc's but for you pc only lames you have been warned.

You will always be the ugly cousin, the fat girl in highschool who all the dudes never admitting to fukkin....

Yall nikkaz crash every thread with that master race trash talk, I thought you had to be causally accepted to be a master race...

Steam Box :russ:

Mouse and Keyboard Gaming :russ: Grab a controller like a man, that sh1t is made for typing and word documents b...

The hacks :russ:

Ngigaz spending 700 bucks for graphics cards for a 10% perfomance increase...

nikkaz playing with 3 30 inch monitors that cost a grand a piece...:mjlol:

NO.

Yall are the peasents, we run this forum and you, hows it feel getting ports from consoles? thought yall were the masters? :russ:

nikkaz always buttin in conversations and sh1t we nobody asked yall opinion, fukk outta here nikka, go play we busy gettin girls and playing on Gawdstations and (gulp) GawdOnes.

Welp glad we settled that.
:banderas:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
watch me get em mad...

Arma has bland repeating textures and the graphics (besides the scale of environments and grass animations) actually aren't all that spectacular, Clunky animations, not nearly as photorealistic as these nerds would have u believe.

Crysis 3 graphics on PC>Arma
You do know that its a game made on an engine used for military simulations right? As in arma is a byproduct of military contracts basically.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:what: @daze23 has 623 hrs on arma 3 :dead: whats so great about that game? what am i missing?
spent most of that time learning the editor, and using it to create missions. also playing other people's missions from the workshop. played through the campaign a few times. I play some wasteland every now and then

the game is interesting, engaging, and there's a wide variety of things you can do with it

obligatory screenshots...

5DCE757FDB80F4DA81303A6A4AE36B362C461839

9CD54E4F610DE00F32949AC4704F02E3DA4E87D8

3F8B688EB79879D66C394088DEA302395B898C32

943102FB9ED22A142C6092173690984A67273A4F

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be a PC Gamer back in 2002. But life happened and I didn't have time to update my graphics card or update the memory. This was back when my favorite games were, Freedom Force (mods...putting the Punisher or Galactus in the game was fukking insane). Or just playing Neverwinter Nights 1. It was a great time, I would like to get back in, but work and the cost of keeping up with PC gaming is a bytch.

So I got a Gawdstation 4 and pretty much called it a day. The Last of Us drops next week. I'll be straight. Thank you Sony.

There was a Galactus mod??? :ohhh:

Most op character I rolled with was Thor.