Pc nerds cry as Console owners snatch the Master Race title from their cold dead fingers

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I love my PS3(gonna get a PS4 next year), Wii U, Vita and 3DS:yes:

but I'm so glad I got this new laptop:wow: Steam has been to good to a playa. These Humble Bundles and Steam Sales are crazy:wow: I already have 31 games and I've only spent around $20 bucks:banderas:

My Vita and PC(I fought the PC gaming life) are getting my attention now. but I'm already on the lookout for Persona 5 and both new Tales for my PS3, Danganronpa 2, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, Freedom Wars for my Vita. the Sapphire remake of Pokemon and Codename: STEAM for my 3DS, and Bayonetta 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles X for my Wii U. Plus way more other games:wow: So many games bruhs:banderas: my goodness I cant wait for that Steam Winter sale:blessed:

and how could I forget:smh: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC drops on Steam next week:ahh: dat 1st day cop bruhs:yes:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I disagree. Using a mouse requires less skill then a controller.
that wasn't what I was talking about. I'm just saying that PC's having different specs and peripherals doesn't necessarily make for an 'uneven playing field' or whatever

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So the next gens includes TVs now? :skip:

Wow....

I mean,....your not a master race gamer?

because those dweebs have ips panels wit super-duper resoluton and response time, surely a master race gamer isnt playing on a 150 buck dell monitor.....
I don't speak your peasant language. :heh:

But you responded relative to my post?

Yall want to be us so bad.

Disgusting

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wow....

I mean,....your not a master race gamer?

because those dweebs have ips panels wit super-duper resoluton and response time, surely a master race gamer isnt playing on a 150 buck dell monitor.....

But you responded relative to my post?

Yall want to be us so bad.

Disgusting
I'm playing on a 24 inch 1080p monitor. I cost me $129. :blessed:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
watch me get em mad...

Arma has bland repeating textures and the graphics (besides the scale of environments and grass animations) actually aren't all that spectacular, Clunky animations, not nearly as photorealistic as these nerds would have u believe.

Crysis 3 graphics on PC>Arma

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
watch me get em mad...

Arma has bland repeating textures and the graphics (besides the scale of environments and grass animations) actually aren't all that spectacular, Clunky animations, not nearly as photorealistic as these nerds would have u believe.

No one gives a fukk about Arma but @daze23 so who you gonna get mad with that ? :dahell:

and this guy really tryna jack my whole posting style :pachaha:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
No one gives a fukk about Arma but @daze23 so who you gonna get mad with that ? :dahell:

and this guy really tryna jack my whole posting style :pachaha:

:mjpls:

naw for real though I notice PC gamers pull up screenshots of that game all the time on console peasants and im unimpressed everytime.

I'm really just :troll: ing though

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
watch me get em mad...

:wtf:
who's trying to argue that Arma has better graphics than Crysis 3 on PC?

and how are you gonna "get em mad" by comparing one PC game to another?