Pc nerds cry as Console owners snatch the Master Race title from their cold dead fingers

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The aim bot thing is ridiculous. To the point where you have people with aimbots complaining when they get killed by aimbots. These arent elite gamers. All of the elites are on ps4 right now.

PC is great for single player experiences though, friends.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The aim bot thing is ridiculous. To the point where you have people with aimbots complaining when they get killed by aimbots. These arent elite gamers. All of the elites are on ps4 right now.

PC is great for single player experiences though, friends.
You're bi-sexual :scusthov:
Initials are M.S
Same as Michael Sam

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:camby:

get a decent mouse, and after that it comes down to skill

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Console games have the same issues in some cases

Racing sims for example, the brehs with wheels are like 10 seconds faster a lap than the brehs with controllers. Shyt is :damn:, u in a Ferrari and a mfer in a Ford Focus rides off into the sunset :mindblown:
I like how you said "console games have the same issues" then went down a bullshyt angle
Don't ppl on PC use wheels and/or controllers and/or keyboards?
Completely different than what my very valid point is. I see what you did there, but it comes off more so like an excuse than anything imo
:camby:

get a decent mouse, and after that it comes down to skill
There's no skill in using a mouse bruh :stopitslime:
yeah, you can be better a being cheap. A skilled cheap artist, sure :manny:

But PC gamers always claimed a mouse is more realistic when them dudes wouldn't know what real is because they live in a fantasy world

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I used to be a PC Gamer back in 2002. But life happened and I didn't have time to update my graphics card or update the memory. This was back when my favorite games were, Freedom Force (mods...putting the Punisher or Galactus in the game was fukking insane). Or just playing Neverwinter Nights 1. It was a great time, I would like to get back in, but work and the cost of keeping up with PC gaming is a bytch.

So I got a Gawdstation 4 and pretty much called it a day. The Last of Us drops next week. I'll be straight. Thank you Sony.