Pc nerds cry as Console owners snatch the Master Race title from their cold dead fingers

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Remember the last time back in 1961 when GameStop had the midnight launch for "world of flabcraft"?

Yea me neither :mjlol:

Do they even sell peasant games yet alone care to throw midnight events for Em

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Remember the last time back in 1961 when GameStop had the midnight launch for "world of flabcraft"?

Yea me neither :mjlol:

Do they even sell peasant games yet alone care to throw midnight events for Em
Of all games you shyt on, you pick a game more popular than any console game...ever.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Think again dweebs....

Now I know some of you double dip and do consoles and pc's but for you pc only lames you have been warned.

You will always be the ugly cousin, the fat girl in highschool who all the dudes never admitting to fukkin....

Yall nikkaz crash every thread with that master race trash talk, I thought you had to be causally accepted to be a master race...

Steam Box :russ:

Mouse and Keyboard Gaming :russ: Grab a controller like a man, that sh1t is made for typing and word documents b...

The hacks :russ:

Ngigaz spending 700 bucks for graphics cards for a 10% perfomance increase...

nikkaz playing with 3 30 inch monitors that cost a grand a piece...:mjlol:

NO.

Yall are the peasents, we run this forum and you, hows it feel getting ports from consoles? thought yall were the masters? :russ:

nikkaz always buttin in conversations and sh1t we nobody asked yall opinion, fukk outta here nikka, go play we busy gettin girls and playing on Gawdstations and (gulp) GawdOnes.

Welp glad we settled that.
And here we go, again..... :blessed:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
fakkits are literally the nerd equivalent of day traders with ferraris. nikkas out there really be "racing" each other's computers.

"I had two Titan X's running in SLI, bro! You were NEVER gonna beat me!" :troll: