PC gaming is a cotdamn SCAM, come catch these motherfukkin negs!!!

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Yeah it is. To even expound on the return on investment one needs to delve into what they will be doing on their PC.

For starters, the $1500 PC if we kept it strictly about gaming would:

Allow you to play games however you want e.g. framerates up to 165fps which would absolutely look night and day to even 60fps games with Gsync/Freesync
Play at whatever resolution you decide to play at(4K/4K Ultra Wide, 1440P/Ultrawide)
Play with higher graphical details
Play with comfort settings not really applicable on consoles(FOV, better aiming with Mouse/Keyboard)
Play with mods that cannot be done no consoles(First person RE2 mod)
P6r7Hbu4ZQJRpGlYGbIAjKXSeC0UaZzAiJlXqHNW2SnNDJNrrfKphIWbRolTlW6LRRXRlgY1hrCJq4pCnJDG5Emfz5d8xWMFa1xXWl3rkNKPrQzLzQ4YF6W4SbMJrWSitnzQlIRMpj7InE7n=-w600-h400-p

re2modgta_feature.jpg

GTA5-2015-12-07-18-48-57-2060x1159.jpg

GTA V Redux Mod

Pratically every game has a mod that just does things not possible on consoles

Then we can get into the emulator game where you can play whatever console/handheld on your PC at levels not seen before:
Modding MK8 with graphics like this
6zv5CML.jpg

Then you got audio mods, overhaul mods that change a game completely

Then we can get into the things you can do on a PC that you can't on a console which are obvious(thousands of programs) and equipment you can plug it into. I mean at this point you got to be dense as hell to not realize the benefits a PC has over a simple console.

nikka just tryna play games

not spend an hour installing a GTA V Car mod or Big Smoke RE2 mod that you'll get a kick out of for about 7 mins, then be done with it

im a simple man :flabbynsick:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:russ:

It’s no secret :yeshrug:
I'm just fukkin with you breh.

On another note, you put 5 figures in your rig?
:mindblown:

2K ain't shyt if you really wanna be about that PC life.
That's why I laugh at pc gamers always jumping in conversations about consoles, claiming that you can build a pc for $600 that will embarrass the ps4/X1.
:mjlol:

For 6 hunnid, you building a garbage, rinky dink ass emachine quality computer.

2k is the bare minimum if you serious about building a gaming PC imo, and even then the shyt ain't gonna be future proof like you think.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm just fukkin with you breh.

On another note, you put 5 figures in your rig?
:mindblown:

2K ain't shyt if you really wanna be about that PC life.
That's why I laugh at pc gamers always jumping in conversations about consoles, claiming that you can build a pc for $600 that will embarrass the ps4/X1.

For 6 hunnid, you building a garbage, rinky dink ass emachine quality computer.

2k is the bare minimum if you serious about building a gaming PC imo, and even then the shyt ain't gonna be future proof like you think.
Yeah, I went all out on this latest build. I actually spent damn near $2K on ssds alone :wow:

$2K monitor, $2400 in gpus, $1500 in custom water cooling components, $800 in 64gb of g.skill Trident Z ram (just too fill out the dimm slots in rgb), $1K in speakers/sub/sound card, $500 standing desk, $400 custom cables, etc, etc. (the rest of the build list is in the video details)

shyt adds up quickly :huhldup:

Funny thing though, TOTL pc gaming is actually a lot less expensive than other hobbies. I’ve been getting into TOLT audiophile headphone equipment, and goddamn breh, shyt is fukking ridiculous if you want the best shyt. And that’s just headphones.

Floor standing loud speakers, dacs, amps, cables, streamers, etc is pushing damn near close to a new mid-range car. I don’t know how anybody can justify that expense.:patrice:

Anyway, I bring that up because you can have the best everything, PC wise, for much, much less than high-end audiophile equipment.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
where do yall find the time??
Building a pc don't really take that long the shyt usually takes 2-4 hours including getting your basic software needs set up. In terms of planning out builds the shyt don't take long there are plenty of sites where you can map out the parts you want and of course take recommendations from other users as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @Master Teacher you can't view SDR content "in HDR" because SDR content is SDR. Adjusting the slider just enables HDR for when HDR content is played but it doesn't make existing content that wasn't made for HDR suddenly become HDR enabled and HDR is not simply brighter. It's a wider color gamut that can create better images that the eye can see.

SDR literally doesn't have the range capable of showing you a better image and it has to be mastered in HDR.

I'm doing it right now, you moron the slider literally says SDR Content Appereance

I'm done talking to you fools

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the fukk you are not. This is like saying “I’m playing 4K games on X1S” cause it sends a 4K signal to your tv.

What you are doing is viewing SDR content through a HDR signal.

Big difference.

Yes that’s exactly what it means. You are literally the ONLY person on earth to make this claim.

No HDR is not just about brightness. It’s also about a wider range of colors.

When your TV gets an HDR signal, but it does not get HDR content it’s missing expected information, so the tv fills in that info itself and colors do not display as intended.

You may have adjusted the settings on your tv to make it look “better” to you. But you are not viewing HDR content, and literally everybody else including the people making the content disagree with you.

No, you made that up.

Again, the only change they made was to add a brightness slider for SDR content.

No. HDR is not simply brighter than SDR.

You moron :mjlol:

You're a moron, you don't even have an HDR TV, you are poser

You can literally youtube everything I'm saying nikka

I showed a screen of windows ten where you can calibrate SDR content when you have HDR on

You can only get to those options with HDR enabled you fukking idiot

HDR IS NOT SOME TECHNICAL MARVEL

ITS EXISTED IN PHOTOGRAPHY BEFORE DIGITAL fukkING CAMERAS LMAO

I'm done talking to you idiots, you don't even know what you are talking about

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Building a pc don't really take that long the shyt usually takes 2-4 hours including getting your basic software needs set up. In terms of planning out builds the shyt don't take long there are plenty of sites where you can map out the parts you want and of course take recommendations from other users as well.
Yes and no. If you’re keeping it basic, it can be done in an afternoon. But if you go all out on custom shyt (hard tubing, water cooling, case mods, etc) it takes MUCH longer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm doing it right now, you moron the slider literally says SDR Content Appereance

I'm done talking to you fools
Breh, SDR content doesn't magically turn into HDR with HDR enabled on Windows 10.

When HDR is enabled in Windows 10 Display Properties, non-HDR content, including the system background, desktop and menus will appear dull and flat. Only actual HDR content will appear normally.

It is recommended that you only enable the HDR capability in the Display Settings when you are going to watch HDR content. When done viewing content, simply return the HDR toggle to the off position and the system will return to normal appearance.

If that was the case, you could hook up a PS3 to a 4ktv, turn on the HDR manually on the TV settings and claim that you're playing PS3 in HDR.

That SDR slider is just for SDR white levels while HDR mode is enabled so it doesn't look washed out. It does NOT make SDR content HDR. HDR content is game and video specific allowing for a higher color gamut and peak brightness.
If it wasn't, how come there are videos on YouTube that literally is tagged as HDR? If HDR worked via an OS toggle, a game wouldn't need to be identified as having HDR support.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, SDR content doesn't magically turn into HDR with HDR enabled on Windows 10.

If that was the case, you could hook up a PS3 to a 4ktv, turn on the HDR manually on the TV settings and claim that you're playing PS3 in HDR.

That SDR slider is just for SDR white levels while HDR mode is enabled so it doesn't look washed out. It does NOT make SDR content HDR. HDR content is game and video specific allowing for a higher color gamut and peak brightness.
If it wasn't, how come there are videos on YouTube that literally is tagged as HDR? If HDR worked via an OS toggle, a game wouldn't need to be identified as having HDR support.

Just the fukk up, nobody says it turns into HDR you moron, you are just viewing the SDR content with HDR enabled it enhances the picture
you fukking idiot HDR is just a greater range of Luminance thats its, light is how we perceive colors you dumb ass

If I take the HDR Off my desk top right now, all the SDR videos on youtube will look worst, skin tones will not look as accurate, etc

Its on, if I were I write in front of you I will show how it looks on the Witcher 3 with it on and off, and you wouldn't be able say shyt, all doing is saying a bunch of nothing

I playing Sleep Dogs with HDR on and its enhanced like the HDR on games with HDR support, I"VE SEEN MY OWN EYES
ITS YOUR SCREEN DISPLAYING THE COLOR GAMUT YOU DUMB ASS
SO if you have an HDR SCREEN IT WILL APPLY TO EVERYTHING THATS ON THE SCREEN WHEN ITS ENABLED YOU DUMB ASS, No matter if was specifically designed for or not

The HDR forced on Arkham Knight looks just as good as HDR on supported games like Mass Andromeda, it didn't work before the windows update when they let you adjust with the slider, you couldn't see any of the detail because it washed out, now that you can you the forced HDR actually works

Most consoles games don't even have HDR properly implied, only Final Fantasy XV has good HDR on consoles, all the others wash out the colors and you have to adjust your TV color levels for every different game