PC gaming is a cotdamn SCAM, come catch these motherfukkin negs!!!

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
pc-gaming-software.jpg

Y'all can have your World of Warcraft.

:scust:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
What I look like wearing them big ass headphones with a mic, one hand on a mouse and the other on a key board.

fukk all that
Nah breh, you can use whatever you want on PC. Most games I'm using an Xbox One controller, but you'll get yo ass lit up not using mouse/keyboard for most shooters tho

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All that money just to not play a video game. Jesus.

Building a computer just reminds me of Homer and his BBQ pit.

That’s why I’ll never get into PC gaming

shyt seems confusing as fukk plus once you buy something for your PC is already outdated :hhh:
I had No One Lives Forever 2 for years before giving it away because my computer wasn't enough for it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You know when you work on something hard, troubleshoot, spend hours making it great, seeing your thoughts come into reality? That’s what PC gaming can be.

If you don’t want all that tinkering, you can just throw money at the issue, and pay for a prebuilt rig with a warranty.

I’ve done both, and buying a prebuilt really is plug and play (mostly). It’s all about what you want, and how much money you’re okay with throwing at the issue :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Finna build me an overclocked 16 core Intel Pentium 15 with 96gb of ddt88 ram with a 15 XB ssx Hard drive. Throwing 4 Axis 3390 video cards in that bytch with liquid nitrogen cooling

fukk @Ciggavelli .... nikka Skynet not fukkin with me nikka :jawalrus:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Finna build me an overclocked 16 core Intel Pentium 15 with 96gb of ddt88 ram with a 15 XB ssx Hard drive. Throwing 4 Axis 3390 video cards in that bytch with liquid nitrogen cooling

fukk @Ciggavelli .... nikka Skynet not fukkin with me nikka :jawalrus:
Are you producing district 10 and avatar 2 on it? :dwillhuh:
Told you fukks this four years ago.

Gaming on the PC is filled with misery and despair.

Cop a Xbox one for a premium gaming experience
It's really not. You own a computer right? Just plug a controller to it, and you're finished. Laptops last a good 4 years, a rig is bought once, then its just replace plug in components. most of you buy $1k phones every year and the specs are trash compared to a xiaomi phone half the price
What I look like wearing them big ass headphones with a mic, one hand on a mouse and the other on a key board.

fukk all that

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PC gamers are full of shyt. So threads like these get made all the time.

We all come here to discuss the pro's and con's, but once a nikka really addresses the cons the pc heads get quiet, EVERYTIME :patrice:
Consoles have those same headphones. And you can use a controller if you want. A little reading would have told you all of this. But i guess that's nerd shyt.
See this reply, sohh confident in his controller response but what about the fact you still playing vs people on mice n keyboards?

See, some will tell you you're playing vs other controller using players :hula: none has ever said you still playing keyboard gamers tho. You see, on PC there are "lamers" who would rather have the computer play for them (bots) or they use hacks like God mode for every popular game. But these same lowlifes wouldn't abuse the controller only gamers :usure:

The reply to that is "people hack on consoles :sadbron:" but the truth is on Xbox at least they are on top of this and stop it shortly after any exploit has been revealed. Any link/video posted on that subject will be outdated.

Trek the truth for once PC gamers

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
PC gamers are full of shyt. So threads like these get made all the time.

We all come here to discuss the pro's and con's, but once a nikka really addresses the cons the pc heads get quiet, EVERYTIME :patrice:

See this reply, sohh confident in his controller response but what about the fact you still playing vs people on mice n keyboards?

See, some will tell you you're playing vs other controller using players :hula: none has ever said you still playing keyboard gamers tho. You see, on PC there are "lamers" who would rather have the computer play for them (bots) or they use hacks like God mode for every popular game. But these same lowlifes wouldn't abuse the controller only gamers :usure:

The reply to that is "people hack on consoles :sadbron:" but the truth is on Xbox at least they are on top of this and stop it shortly after any exploit has been revealed. Any link/video posted on that subject will be outdated.

Trek the truth for once PC gamers

nikka mad cuz he copped a used PC off craigs list that cant even run Oregon Trail