PC gaming is a cotdamn SCAM, come catch these motherfukkin negs!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wow, Master Dumbass is off his meds. He must be dehydrated and/or constipated :yeshrug:
First off Digital Foundry didn't say it looks better, second of all you can clearly see PC versions of the game on youtube and the shyt isn't even close
, this is without HDR on PC

Windows 10 automatically converts SDR content to HDR, most people don't even know how to calibrate their TVs and don't know how to use it

There is clear difference with the HDR on and off on the games you know how, because I actually have the shyt to compare to
you moron

HDR games like Final Fantasy XV and Mass Effect Andromeda are the same as effect as the Witcher 3 in Window, it works

regardless what same random person in a comment section says, I know because I've done it myself

you don't have the ability to see for yourself thats your problem

Why don't you save yourself the time and post the video(s) that taught you this bullshyt. Nobody believes you or has backed you up. I guess everyone else crazy stud the guy who started off the convo saying the X version was not even up to par frame rate wise. Witcher 3 has unlocked variable on X, but let's stay on point...
you don't know what talking about sorry, yes you can view SDR content in HDR with Windows 10 now go on youtube look at a tutoria

YOU ADJUST THE COLORS ON YOUR MONITOR OR TV YOU MORON

I even had to do this the PS4 PRO lmao, you complain about it looking washed out and then said you gonna only adjust the brightness lmao

DUMB ASS, if it looks washed out you have it way too bright

I'm done talking you don't even know how TV's work, probably can't even EQ a car radio to get it to bang lmao
That was quite funny, you slayed with this one

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, Master Dumbass is off his meds. He must be dehydrated and/or constipated :yeshrug:

Why don't you save yourself the time and post the video(s) that taught you this bullshyt. Nobody believes you or has backed you up. I guess everyone else crazy stud the guy who started off the convo saying the X version was not even up to par frame rate wise. Witcher 3 has unlocked variable on X, but let's stay on point...

That was quite funny, you slayed with this one

Its an unlockable frame rate that never hits 60fps, its unlockable because it's not stoppbale

its the same way with lite mode on Final Fantasy XV you dumb ass

like I said you don't understand any of this shyt, you just on the sidelines

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Its an unlockable frame rate that never hits 60fps, its unlockable because it's not stoppbale

its the same way with lite mode on Final Fantasy XV you dumb ass

like I said you don't understand any of this shyt, you just on the sidelines
Bruh, shut this bullshyt up. You have no clue what you're talking about on either front from PC to Xbox. Now, I'll ask again. Post a video showcasing how to watch sdr content "in" hdr like you said. You referenced YouTube videos so show us what you're talking about. I believe you're mistaken, I'll admit if I was mistaken, life will go on. I'm gonna say this now, I fully expect you to dodge and deflect this line of questioning :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just the fukk up, nobody says it turns into HDR you moron, you are just viewing the SDR content with HDR enabled it enhances the picture
you fukking idiot HDR is just a greater range of Luminance thats its, light is how we perceive colors you dumb ass

If I take the HDR Off my desk top right now, all the SDR videos on youtube will look worst, skin tones will not look as accurate, etc

Its on, if I were I write in front of you I will show how it looks on the Witcher 3 with it on and off, and you wouldn't be able say shyt, all doing is saying a bunch of nothing

I playing Sleep Dogs with HDR on and its enhanced like the HDR on games with HDR support, I"VE SEEN MY OWN EYES
ITS YOUR SCREEN DISPLAYING THE COLOR GAMUT YOU DUMB ASS
SO if you have an HDR SCREEN IT WILL APPLY TO EVERYTHING THATS ON THE SCREEN WHEN ITS ENABLED YOU DUMB ASS, No matter if was specifically designed for or not

The HDR forced on Arkham Knight looks just as good as HDR on supported games like Mass Andromeda, it didn't work before the windows update when they let you adjust with the slider, you couldn't see any of the detail because it washed out, now that you can you the forced HDR actually works

Most consoles games don't even have HDR properly implied, only Final Fantasy XV has good HDR on consoles, all the others wash out the colors and you have to adjust your TV color levels for every different game
Jesus Christ you are really not getting it :russ:. I'm not going to explain this anymore you're stubborn and quite frankly immature and not ready to admit you're completely off.

Having a 4K resolution PC monitor with a high-quality panel, excellent contrast ratio, and color reproduction doesn’t mean that all of your games and other software will be able to make full use of it all.

In fact, apart from the professional applications for color-critical work, most of other software cannot wholly utilize the extended color gamut that the display boasts unless the hardware somehow emulates that limited color space.

This is where HDR kicks in and implements its metadata to ensure correct reproduction of all the colors, among other things. HDR monitors and TVs recognize the HDR signal and allow for the image to be displayed the way the creator of the content had intended it.

what-is-hdr-gaming.png

This is where HDR kicks in and implements its metadata to ensure correct reproduction of all the colors, among other things. HDR monitors and TVs recognize the HDR signal and allow for the image to be displayed the way the creator of the content had intended it.

The problem is that, when enabling HDR, the standard video content that is not HDR-capable, can look terrible. You can improve the video quality for SDR content, using the "SDR content appearance" slider. Adjust the slider until there is a balance between the two sample images shown by Windows 10. Now you are done with your HDR setup in Windows 10, and hopefully, you can enjoy high-quality video content.

I'm not happy with the image quality after enabling HDR in Windows 10. What do I do?
HDR can provide an immersive and beautiful video experience on your Windows 10 PC. However, this technology has lots of quirks due to the lack of standardization, and it does not offer a plug-and-play user experience. Not only do you need hardware with support for HDR, but you also need the operating system to provide HDR support, as well as your apps, games, and video content. Therefore, there are chances for you to run into problems like your standard SDR video content appears too bright or too dark, the colors are not displayed correctly, and so on. If you run into problems, we recommend this support guide from Microsoft: HDR and WCG color settings in Windows 10. Read the "Fixing common problems" section and follow the guidance offered by Microsoft.

All you're doing is oversaturating colors settings for SDR content because you thought HDR just meant "brighter". Now when you fukk with the TV settings while HDR is on, you're inadvertently fukking up HDR image because you cranked the color up way high for SDR content and when HDR content comes on your colors will be extremely saturated.

Read this about 10 fukking times, you MORON.:mjlol:

I'm done, YOU MORON.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus Christ you are really not getting it :russ:. I'm not going to explain this anymore you're stubborn and quite frankly immature and not ready to admit you're completely off.

All you're doing is oversaturating colors settings for SDR content because you thought HDR just meant "brighter". Now when you fukk with the TV settings while HDR is on, you're inadvertently fukking up HDR image because you cranked the color up way high for SDR content and when HDR content comes on your colors will be extremely saturated.

Read this about 10 fukking times, you MORON.:mjlol:

I'm done, YOU MORON.

This dumb ass nikka, you don't know what you're talking about that's why your copying and pasting from sites which have nothing to do with what we are talking about

The SDR CONTENT SETTINGS WHILE VIEWING IN HDR DO NOT EFFECT IN HDR CONTENT YOU MORON

If I messed up the image of real HDR when I watch something in HDR or play a game that has HDR support I would see the image is messed up and its not

HDR is all about peak brightness, 90 percent of the so called HDR TV cannot do HDR because they are not Bright Enough, the peak brightness is high enough to truly produce HDR lmao

You don't have an HDR TV, YOU don't have a graphics card capable of HDR, which is why you can't speak of experience because you are a poser
you already contradicted yourself five damn times

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If your gamma profile on your TV says bt and not st, usually you're not looking at hdr. Simple as that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dumb ass nikka, you don't know what you're talking about that's why your copying and pasting from sites which have nothing to do with what we are talking about
No, you actually don't know what the fukk YOU'RE talking about.

The SDR CONTENT SETTINGS WHILE VIEWING IN HDR DO NOT EFFECT IN HDR CONTENT YOU MORON
I know that idiot. I literally said that adjusting the slider doesn't make SDR content "HDR" which is what you keep saying. You keep saying "Arkham looks as good as Mass Effect with HDR forced on" and talking about your display makes you see HDR because the display is what controls HDR.

If I messed up the image of real HDR when I watch something in HDR or play a game that has HDR support I would see the image is messed up and its not
I said if you adjust your TV SETTINGS for SDR content WHILE HDR mode is ON. Can your read?

HDR is all about peak brightness, 90 percent of the so called HDR TV cannot do HDR because they are not Bright Enough, the peak brightness is high enough to truly produce HDR lmao
I said it's not JUST about "brighter" image. I said it's about also being able to display a wider spectrum of colors because of the wide color gamut support.

You don't have an HDR TV, YOU don't have a graphics card capable of HDR, which is why you can't speak of experience because you are a poser
you already contradicted yourself five damn times
What the fukk are you talking about MORON?

:gucci:I have a 4K TV that supports 10 Bit HDR MORON.

8.1HDR Gaming

Good TV for HDR gaming. Supports HDR10 and displays a wide range of colors. Unfortunately can't produce very bright highlights. Input lag is low in HDR mode, and picture quality is good.

Sony X800D Review (XBR43X800D, XBR49X800D)

I have a GTX 1070 also, which supports HDR. You need at least a pascal GPU. You're so hell bent on trying to win an argument you're just changing everything you say to make it look like you're saying what I'm saying first.

Here's what you said that is wrong:

I playing Sleep Dogs with HDR on and its enhanced like the HDR on games with HDR support, I"VE SEEN MY OWN EYES
ITS YOUR SCREEN DISPLAYING THE COLOR GAMUT YOU DUMB ASS
SO if you have an HDR SCREEN IT WILL APPLY TO EVERYTHING THATS ON THE SCREEN WHEN ITS ENABLED YOU DUMB ASS, No matter if was specifically designed for or not

Turning on HDR in Windows 10 doesn't suddenly make SDR content HDR.

Adjust your TV settings for SDR content while HDR mode is enabled in Win 10 WILL fukk your HDR image up because it uses a different color space.

HDR is not only about brightness, it's about WCG.

No matter what you say, playing a game that's not HDR supported while HDR is on is not really HDR and you are lying to yourself. You can make it look "fine" but that's not the real deal. This is basic fukking knowledge yet you're screaming in this thread about people being idiots when you think simply turning on HDR in Windows makes SDR games suddenly "HDR enhanced."
If that's the case I can hook up a fukking Dreamcast to my TV, force HDR on and say I'm "seeing HDR colors omg it looks good!"
Why can't you concede you are wrong? You moron.:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you actually don't know what the fukk YOU'RE talking about.

I know that idiot. I literally said that adjusting the slider doesn't make SDR content "HDR" which is what you keep saying. You keep saying "Arkham looks as good as Mass Effect with HDR forced on" and talking about your display makes you see HDR because the display is what controls HDR.

I said if you adjust your TV SETTINGS for SDR content WHILE HDR mode is ON. Can your read?

I said it's not JUST about "brighter" image. I said it's about also being able to display a wider spectrum of colors because of the wide color gamut support.

What the fukk are you talking about MORON?

:gucci:I have a 4K TV that supports 10 Bit HDR MORON.

Sony X800D Review (XBR43X800D, XBR49X800D)

I have a GTX 1070 also, which supports HDR. You need at least a pascal GPU. You're so hell bent on trying to win an argument you're just changing everything you say to make it look like you're saying what I'm saying first.

Here's what you said that is wrong:

Turning on HDR in Windows 10 doesn't suddenly make SDR content HDR.

Adjust your TV settings for SDR content while HDR mode is enabled in Win 10 WILL fukk your HDR image up because it uses a different color space.

HDR is not only about brightness, it's about WCG.

No matter what you say, playing a game that's not HDR supported while HDR is on is not really HDR and you are lying to yourself. You can make it look "fine" but that's not the real deal. Why can't you concede you are wrong? You moron.:hhh:

You gotta GTX 1070 won wonder, fukk outta here bro

I never said it was a re deal, but its just as GOOD, because HDR is a gimmick in the first place
there's no special technology been used lmao, its just a buzz word to sell screens to layman consumers

The forced HDR are my name HDR games produce the same results as the HDR supported games, before it wouldn't work it does now

you keep changing your narrative, if my screen is HDR everything I'm looking at is in HDR whether its HDR content or not, just like I'm viewing 1080p video in 4k because my screen resolution is 4k I'm seeing a 1080p image in 4k

its not that hard to understand

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta GTX 1070 won wonder, fukk outta here bro
Dog you're so fukking stupid. NVIDIA:
NVIDIA Support for HDR
All NVIDIA GPUs from the 900 and 1000 series support HDR display output. The presence of HDMI 2.0 provides the bandwidth necessary for the higher quality signal desirable for HDR. The 1000 series adds support for HDR over future Display Port revisions.

External displays

To play streaming high dynamic range (HDR) video in Windows 10, your external display and Windows 10 PC needs to support HDR. To find the specifications for a specific PC or external display, visit the device manufacturer’s website. Here are the requirements:

• The HDR display or TV must support HDR10, and DisplayPort 1.4 or HDMI 2.0 or higher. We recommend displays that are DisplayHDR certified.
  • The Windows 10 PC needs to have a graphics card that supports PlayReady 3.0 hardware digital rights management (for protected HDR content). This could be any of the following graphics cards: NVIDIA GeForce 1000 series or higher, AMD Radeon RX 400 series or higher, or Intel UHD Graphics 600 series or higher. We recommend a graphics card that supports hardware-accelerated 10-bit video decoding for HDR video codecs.
  • The Windows 10 PC must have the required codecs installed for 10-bit video decoding (for example, HEVC or VP9 codecs).
  • We recommend that you have the latest WDDM 2.4 drivers installed on your Windows 10 PC. To get the latest drivers, go to Windows Update in Settings, or check your PC manufacturer's website.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4040547/windows-10-display-requirements-hdr-video
A RTX 2080 doesn't make a fukking difference. You're so goddamn fukking stupid having the nerve to yell at others and you're dead fukking wrong.

Shut the fukk up nikka.

edit:

I never said it was a re deal, but its just as GOOD, because HDR is a gimmick in the first place
there's no special technology been used lmao, its just a buzz word to sell screens to layman consumers

The forced HDR are my name HDR games produce the same results as the HDR supported games, before it wouldn't work it does now

you keep changing your narrative, if my screen is HDR everything I'm looking at is in HDR whether its HDR content or not, just like I'm viewing 1080p video in 4k because my screen resolution is 4k I'm seeing a 1080p image in 4k

its not that hard to understand
This is absolutely wrong. Whether you admit it or not, this is wrong.

@daze23
@Ciggavelli
@spliz

Anyone else that games on PC with a HDR TV can tell you this.

Last edited: