PC gaming is a cotdamn SCAM, come catch these motherfukkin negs!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your eyes are broken if you think just turning on HDR in windows makes games look better.

Windows does not convert SDR to HDR, don’t know where you got that nonsense from.

non sense, goddamn yall some ignorant ass nikkaz you just go to display settings and toggle until the HDR image is close to SDR image

I'm done talking to yall, you don't really do this PC shyt

I'm literally doing it right now on this website, if turn HDR off in Windows the image is worst

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn’t work like that. The content has to be in HDR or looks washed out and fukked up once you turn on HDR in the windows settings.

It may be your opinion that washed out and fukked up looks “better” but it’s not SDR being converted to HDR or any of that nonsense.

You have to adjust the settings you moron until the image is clear lmao

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
non sense, goddamn yall some ignorant ass nikkaz you just go to display settings and toggle until the HDR image is close to SDR image

I'm done talking to yall, you don't really do this PC shyt

I'm literally doing it right now on this website, if turn HDR off in Windows the image is worst
You not the only one with a windows PC breh.

HDR is fukked on windows, I’m not the only one saying it.

You are literally the only person I have EVER heard say that SDR content looks better with HDR on.

Microsoft won’t even make that claim.

When HDR is enabled in Windows 10 Display Properties, non-HDR content, including the system background, desktop and menus will appear dull and flat. Only actual HDR content will appear normally.

It is recommended that you only enable the HDR capability in the Display Settings when you are going to watch HDR content. When done viewing content, simply return the HDR toggle to the off position and the system will return to normal appearance.”

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
shyt feels like those flash browser games from back in the day :mjlol:
It makes every fps feel like some twitchy unreal tournament type of shyt, even the slower paced games like battlefield.

Third person games are flat out terrible on kb/m

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
This is my main gripe, breh

As much as I enjoy how smoothly Geralt is moving at 60 fps and how detailed this game looks at 1440p ultra settings, the colors just don’t pop like they do on a TV

Any fix for this?

YOU DON'T WANT THE COLORS TO POP TOO MUCH WHEN YOU'RE SITTING THAT CLOSE TO IT. YOU'LL FRY YOUR EYES. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not the only one with a windows PC breh.

HDR is fukked on windows, I’m not the only one saying it.

You are literally the only person I have EVER heard say that SDR content looks better with HDR on.

Microsoft won’t even make that claim.

It use to it's not now, you probably don't even got your drivers updated or something

I know what you talking about, the shyt different now

I got Arkham Knight in Window Mode right now, shyt look crazy, the HDR work now I don't know what to tell you

what video card do you have

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It use to it's not now, you probably don't even got your drivers updated or something

I know what you talking about, the shyt different now

I got Arkham Knight in Window Mode right now, shyt look crazy, the HDR work now I don't know what to tell you

what video card do you have
The only “update” was to allow you to adjust brightness for SDR and HDR content independently. That still doesn’t fix the colors.

I’m not familiar with Arkham night specially, but if it doesn’t support HDR and you are playing in window mode, then you are viewing SDR content and just telling yourself it looks better:manny:

And the card has nothing to do with how windows or different games display HDR content.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I wouldn't

Former PC gamer

Look at how everybody gave him a different piece of advice. PC gaming just isn't a smooth process. Too much time wasted trying to have fun
Maybe it's just been smooth for me but im gaming modestly with a 8600k and 2060 :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only “update” was to allow you to adjust brightness for SDR and HDR content independently. That still doesn’t fix the colors.

I’m not familiar with Arkham night specially, but if it doesn’t support HDR and you are playing in window mode, then you are viewing SDR content and just telling yourself it looks better:manny:

And the card has nothing to do with how windows or different games display HDR content.

you don't know what talking about sorry, yes you can view SDR content in HDR with Windows 10 now go on youtube look at a tutoria

YOU ADJUST THE COLORS ON YOUR MONITOR OR TV YOU MORON

I even had to do this the PS4 PRO lmao, you complain about it looking washed out and then said you gonna only adjust the brightness lmao

DUMB ASS, if it looks washed out you have it way too bright

I'm done talking you don't even know how TV's work, probably can't even EQ a car radio to get it to bang lmao

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you don't know what talking about sorry, yes you can view SDR content in HDR with Windows 10 now go on youtube look at a tutoria

YOU ADJUST THE COLORS ON YOUR MONITOR OR TV YOU MORON

I even had to do this the PS4 PRO lmao, you complain about it looking washed out and then said you gonna only adjust the brightness lmao

DUMB ASS, if it looks washed out you have it way too bright

I'm done talking you don't even know how TV's work, probably can't even EQ a car radio to get it to bang lmao
Call people morons and have zero idea wtf you are talking about brehs:mjlol:

SDR content literally CANT be simply converted to HDR by adjusting your tv.

It does not work like that.

Adjusting colors on your set does not correct the fact that windows is displaying the colors wrong.

And even if you do adjust the colors to make it look acceptable you are not viewing HDR content.

And even if you do adjust the colors to make SDR content look “good” with HDR on, you will then have to adjust them again for actual HDR content, and then you will have to adjust it for each individual game.

Hence my first post saying HDR was all over the place on PC.

Microsoft themselves tells you to turn that shyt off when you are not viewing actual HDR content, but you think you watched a couple YouTube videos and broke the code? :mjlol:

Damn dummy:smh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call people morons and have zero idea wtf you are talking about brehs:mjlol:

SDR content literally CANT be simply converted to HDR by adjusting your tv.

It does not work like that.

Adjusting colors on your set does not correct the fact that windows is displaying the colors wrong.

And even if you do adjust the colors to make it look acceptable you are not viewing HDR content.

And even if you do adjust the colors to make SDR content look “good” with HDR on, you will then have to adjust them again for actual HDR content, and then you will have to adjust it for each individual game.

Hence my first post saying HDR was all over the place on PC.

Microsoft themselves tells you to turn that shyt off when you are not viewing actual HDR content, but you think you watched a couple YouTube videos and broke the code? :mjlol:

Damn dummy:smh:

I'm done talking to you, if I had time I would make a video showing the difference in real time

You don't even how to calibrate a TV or understand my an image looks washed out

you don't have a clue what you are talking about, you are a poser

You don't have to adjust them again for HDR content because the HDR content doesn't use require the Windows 10 HDR to be turned on YOU fukkING MORON
also the settings only effect HOW SDR CONTENT IS VIEWED WHEN HDR IS TURNED ON
IT CLEARLY STATES THAT

YOU ARE A FAKER YOU DON'T HAVE A HDR CAPABLE HARDWARE

If I play mass andromeda or Tomb Raider, its in full screen mode using the games HDR settings not my desktop

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm done talking to you, if I had time I would make a video showing the difference in real time

The image looks washed out because SDR and HDR content displays very differently. Doesn’t have shyt to do with your TV settings.

Again MICROSOFT THEMSELVES SAY TO TURN HDR OFF UNLESS YOU ARE VIEWING HDR CONTENT.

I’m not making it up. It’s literally what it says on the Microsoft support site because millions of people have noticed, complained, and reported problems to Microsoft about it.

You saying you figured out something millions of people and even Microsoft can’t themselves??? :usure:

:mjlol:

You don't have to adjust them again for HDR content because the HDR content doesn't use require the Windows 10 HDR to be turned on
In some games it does. Actually in most games if you don’t have HDR turned on in windows, then there isn’t even an option to turn it on within the game.

Only game recently that you have to have HDR OFF in windows is Shekiro.

And with that said if you adjust your set to make Batman look good with HDR turned on, then when you play Sekiro which is correctly displaying HDR then you have to readjust the colors to make it look right.

YOU fukkING MORON
also the settings only effect HOW SDR CONTENT IS VIEWED WHEN HDR IS TURNED ON
IT CLEARLY STATES THAT
The brightness setting yes. The overall windows color settings no, and you were talking about adjusting your TV which absolutely don’t change depending on if you have HDR set to on or off in windows. As far as your tv knows it’s all HDR as that’s the signal it’s getting, so if you adjust the colors on your tv, those settings will stay the same no matter what content you are viewing on your PC.

YOU ARE A FAKER YOU DON'T HAVE A HDR CAPABLE HARDWARE

If I play mass andromeda or Tomb Raider, its in full screen mode using the games HDR settings not my desktop
And this is the only way you are actually viewing HDR content. That other mess your were talking about is silly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The image looks washed out because SDR and HDR content displays very differently. Doesn’t have shyt to do with your TV settings.

Again MICROSOFT THEMSELVES SAY TO TURN HDR OFF UNLESS YOU ARE VIEWING HDR CONTENT.

I’m not making it up. It’s literally what it says on the Microsoft support site because millions of people have noticed, complained, and reported problems to Microsoft about it.

You saying you figured out something millions of people and even Microsoft can’t themselves??? :usure:

In some games it does. Actually in most games if you don’t have HDR turned on in windows, then there isn’t even an option to turn it on within the game.

Only game recently that you have to have HDR OFF in windows is Shekiro.

And with that said if you adjust your set to make Batman look good with HDR turned on, then when you play Sekiro which is correctly displaying HDR then you have to readjust the colors to make it look right.

The brightness setting yes. The overall windows color settings no, and you were talking about adjusting your TV which absolutely don’t change depending on if you have HDR set to on or off in windows. As far as your tv knows it’s all HDR as that’s the signal it’s getting, so if you adjust the colors on your tv, those settings will stay the same no matter what content you are viewing on your PC.

And this is the only way you are actually viewing HDR content. That other mess your were talking about is silly.

Turn the brightness down moron

that's why the have the HDR picture on the left and the SDR picture on the right, so you can adjust the brightness so the image won't be washed out

YOU MORON

I'm done, you have no clue what you are talking about, I'm literally using HDR on SDR site right now and the shyt is sharp as fukk lmao

like I said you are poser you have no clue what you talking about

if an image is washed out period you have to turn the brightness down doesn't matter if is HDR or not, this is just basic stuff

you probably never even opened the settings for you TV lmao, what a fukking clown

You obviously don't have windows 10

hdr_6.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Turn the brightness down moron
Has nothing to do with brightness. The colors are displayed wrong.

that's why the have the HDR picture on the left and the SDR picture on the right, so you can adjust the brightness so the image won't be washed out
The colors are still wrong no matter what you do to that slider.

Acceptable? Maybe.
Better? Hell no

YOU MORON

I'm done, you have no clue what you are talking about, I'm literally using HDR on SDR site right now and the shyt is sharp as fukk lmao
No the fukk you aren as that’s impossible, and sharpness has absolutely nothing to do with HDR

like I said you are poser you have no clue what you talking about

if an image is washed out period you have to turn the brightness down doesn't matter if is HDR or not, this is just basic stuff

you probably never even opened the settings for you TV lmao, what a fukking clown

You obviously don't have windows 10

hdr_6.png
On more time brightness has nothing to do with colors displaying correctly.

You can’t view SDR content in HDR by simply toggling a switch and adjusting brightness.

And you are clearly the moron here :francis: