Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson and Ohio win by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying Spence who hasn't even beaten a gatekeeper and hasn't had a fight against a nikka who had a full camp yet should fight Thurman :francis: and you're saying this because you feel this way, not because Floyd mentioned it even though you're one of his biggest stans on here :francis:

Like I said find me one post and I'll believe you :francis:

HE CALLED HIM OUT

When Thurman called out paulie and broner I wanted to see those fights too

also thurman ain't even on Danny Garcia's level, he as never even was a co-main event on PPV

just because he's face is all over TV and he gives good interviews he appears to be a star

just like Spence, who was hyped up ever since he turned pro, people we're already hyping his name

then the broner KO rumors came up, then the Floyd black eye, he's been getting hyped for a while now

and he called thurman out before Floyd said anything, Floyd was just adding more pressure onto thurman

all this stan shyt is retarded, I don't stan anyone I just tell like it is, that whole notion you have is ridiculous

I guess dontae's boxing nation and all the other boxing channels are only talking about because of floyd, yes Floyd gave it more legs but it was already a topic being discussed

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That looks brutal in slow mo :francis:
shots to the chin is all good..but a dedicated body attack gets nikkas outta there

@LeVraiPapi you dont gotta be a power puncher to do body work lol..if collazo rocked him with a shot to the jaw..it would have been a different story

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
shots to the chin is all good..but a dedicated body attack gets nikkas outta there

@LeVraiPapi you dont gotta be a power puncher to do body work lol..if collazo rocked him with a shot to the jaw..it would have been a different story

Some body shots stay with you the entire fight. That shot Thurman got hit with would've dropped most guys. It was similar to the shot Chino landed on Victor Cayo.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Some body shots stay with you the entire fight. That shot Thurman got hit with would've dropped most guys. It was similar to the shot Chino landed on Victor Cayo.
i wonder if he got a cracked rib from that shot? im curious about his post fight condition

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

HE BROKE ORTIZ JAW BROTHER. You trying hard to piss on our reign breh. Actually it's harder to hurt the body lol

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Al Bernstein had some interesting comments on Keith Thurman after his fight last night :ehh:

Just watched Thurman-Collazo. Main story to me, though it did not receive any mention on the telecast, is that Keith has changed his identity in the ring over the last few fights and this effort made it official in my mind. He is no longer a boxer-puncher, he is a boxer. He now moves so much and punches off his back foot so much that he is simply not the power puncher he was before. He is a very skilled fighter and has improved his boxing skills a lot. BUT, by ceding his power he takes away a big element of his game. And, because he squares up too much he has some holes defensively when he is not attacking. I have praised Keith a lot and I still think he's an very good fighter, but we have to evaluate THIS Keith Thurman through a different lense. The next level of competition against a Brook or Porter or Khan will tell us a lot. But, this is definitely a new mindset than the Thurman we saw prior to the Bundu, Guerrero and Collazo fights.