• Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
this video is almost a year old

Man... That was vague as hell. That wasn't like the shyt he was talking last month.that was him saying he needed some seasoning and he'd be ready.

fukked up part is he still aint really that seasoned.

And for me it's deeper than that. Why is Floyd deliberately avoiding Thurman and Porter? Dude tryna make fights for both of them to fight other dudes. That's weak.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... That was vague as hell. That wasn't like the shyt he was talking last month.that was him saying he needed some seasoning and he'd be ready.

fukked up part is he still aint really that seasoned.

And for me it's deeper than that. Why is Floyd deliberately avoiding Thurman and Porter? Dude tryna make fights for both of them to fight other dudes. That's weak.

lmao how is it vague, spence said the same thing he says now, he said he can fight thurman or any to welterweight right now, this is last december

it's a hot topic now because spence called him out straight up he wasn't asked a question

all this season shyt is dumb

just like the dumb mma fans who thought mcgregor would lose to mendes because he never fought a "wrestler"

you can see talent no matter the opposition, which is why spence has been hyped basically his entire career

lmao at floyd avoiding porter and thurman stop with this nonsense

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A young fighter saying he wants the top guys :francis:

Where are YOUR posts saying you've wanted this fight before 6/20?????

nikka hasn't even had a 12 round fight yet, let alone against a top ranked guy but hey he should fight Thurman because Floyd said so :francis:

you really sounding like a bytch

this being discussed because SPENCE CALLED HIM OUT AND SAID HE WANTED TO FIGHT

nikka got one video with Floyd basically saying the same thing he said ten different other interviews

I'm commenting on it because Spence said he wants to fight, and Thurman's reasons for not fighting aren't making sense especially when he fighting washed up guys like collazo which further devalued his star power with another ok performance

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
you really sounding like a bytch

this being discussed because SPENCE CALLED HIM OUT AND SAID HE WANTED TO FIGHT

nikka got one video with Floyd basically saying the same thing he said ten different other interviews

I'm commenting on it because Spence said he wants to fight, and Thurman's reasons for not fighting aren't making sense especially when he fighting washed up guys like collazo which further devalued his star power with another ok performance

And you sounding like a dikkriding fakkit repeating what another man says then fronting like those were your thoughts. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you hype for Mayfield or Berto?

no, but what does that have to do with anything, floyd already said he was going to choose whoever he wanted after be beat manny, this was before spence even called out thurman

if floyd is promoting spence it only make sense he would him to face thurman to build his brand because floyd is about to retire, him putting an 0 on thurman would diminish him, so why not use him to boost spence up

the fact is spence called him out by himself before floyd commented on it, this is where the conversation came from

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you sounding like a dikkriding fakkit repeating what another man says then fronting like those were your thoughts. :francis:

What are you even talking

what did I repeat

I said spence and thurman fighting has been in boxing news for a long time, and proved it

everybody's talking about now because spence called him out

you on floyd dikk so much you think everything revolves around this nikka, just because you heard it first from Floyd doesn't mean that was the first time spence called him out

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
What are you even talking

what did I repeat

I said spence and thurman fighting has been in boxing news for a long time, and proved it

everybody's talking about now because spence called him out

you on floyd dikk so much you think everything revolves around this nikka, just because you heard it first from Floyd doesn't mean that was the first time spence called him out

Explain to me how a fighter who has yet to

fight a fighter that had a full camp :shookboy:

fight a fighter that fights full time :shookboy:

fight a 12 round fight :shookboy:

fight a ranked welterweight :shookboy:

Should fight Thurman :cmsas1:

I'm the one on Floyd dikk but the only reason you mentioning this is because Floyd said it, you can easily prove me wrong by showing me a post of you saying you wanted this fight before 6/20.

Forget finding me a post saying you wanted this fight matter of fact I'll move the goalpost find me ONE post of you even mentioning Spence before 6/20. :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Decent weekend of fights, nothing special though.

Thurman survived a :scust: type body shot to make Collazo give up on himself. Pretty much did what was expected of him. I hope he gets a better fight again this year. This was a sideways/lateral move for his career, but he at least filled up his arena. That was good. #FloridaBoxing.

Harrison gave Nelson too many chances to stick around and it came back to haunt him. Dude wasn't throwing enough punches to really break Nelson down, so dude was able to come back. Hope he learned his lesson. If your defense ain't great, don't be letting nikkas stick around.

Herrera eye was looking like. :damn:

Ugliest fight since Rios/Chaves.

JoJo Diaz fights like a poor mans southpaw Canelo, but he always entertains.

That career mode nikka in the Perez fight looked like he took a dive. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain to me how a fighter who has yet to

fight a fighter that had a full camp :shookboy:

fight a fighter that fights full time :shookboy:

fight a 12 round fight :shookboy:

fight a ranked welterweight :shookboy:

Should fight Thurman :cmsas1:

I'm the one on Floyd dikk but the only reason you mentioning this is because Floyd said it, you can easily prove me wrong by showing me a post of you saying you wanted this fight before 6/20.

Forget finding me a post saying you wanted this fight matter of fact I'll move the goalpost find me ONE post of you even mentioning Spence before 6/20. :francis:

The only reason I mention is because Floyd said, SPENCE SAID IT YOU MORON

the only person bringing up Floyd is you for some dumb ass reason

all that shyt you talking about is null and void

Spence called him out, the fact is spence and thurman would be thurman's biggest fight

all that shyt you said is irrelevant, spence already had the hype train now its going into over drive

this is how promotion works

thurman's never been in a big fight, nobody has to earn a right to fight him, he needs something hype to make him a house hold name

if spence is so under matched why not take the fight and shut everybody up, and put yourself in position for Floyd's 50th fight, makes sense to me

but I guess fighting old ass collazo even though he's ranked nowhere in the top ten is all good

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
errol spence known for body shots:sas2:

and inside fighting with power but he still doesn't deserve a thurman match yet. but i can see why floyd think he could beat him.

lowkey if floyd had the power, he would make all these guys face off in a tourney. we really need the best facing floyd and a fairly judged tournament would be the anwser.

nikkas claim they wanna see floyd vs the best but not pushing for khan,porter,keith n brook to fight each other. :yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The only reason I mention is because Floyd said, SPENCE SAID IT YOU MORON

the only person bringing up Floyd is you for some dumb ass reason

all that shyt you talking about is null and void

Spence called him out, the fact is spence and thurman would be thurman's biggest fight

all that shyt you said is irrelevant, spence already had the hype train now its going into over drive

this is how promotion works

thurman's never been in a big fight, nobody has to earn a right to fight him, he needs something hype to make him a house hold name

if spence is so under matched why not take the fight and shut everybody up, and put yourself in position for Floyd's 50th fight, makes sense to me

but I guess fighting old ass collazo even though he's ranked nowhere in the top ten is all good

:mjlol: @ you thinking beating Spence is what will make Thurman a household name when you didn't even know who he was a few months ago :francis:

It's because Spence said it huh? I'm still waiting on that 1 post of you mentioning this fight or Spence name before 6/20 :francis:

Yeah all that shyt that I said is very relevant when you're making a fight.

You have zero reasons as to why Thurman should fight him because there aren't any. If Thurman doesn't get the Floyd fight he can fight Porter, Brook, Khan, Maidana you know other top welterweights. :francis: