Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
but also bradley likes to prove he can take a shot...the dummy lapse in his defense..he would have to be disciplined like he was against jmm to pull that off
Oh no doubt. He's by far is the dumbest skilled fighter I seen in a long time. Might be period for that matter.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Like I told @patscorpio Collazo is a power puncher. That liver shot was beautiful. Well placed left hook. Collazo might have quit but I agree with him stopping because his right eye was gonna take a brutal beating. Could a even had a broken orbital bone. Not worth it.
Yeah that warriors shyt had to go to the bushes for health sake. Plus uncle Al is going to keep him busy....

Which why I'm not understanding this stupid ass lawsuit. Fighters are fighting more now than ever. And he's given everybody a chance... Look at willy Nelson for example..

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Young as Spence is, I'll pick him over Thurman. Dude(Thurman) always been shaking to me. Good young fighter but he isn't what people think he is. None of these fighters really.... This generation is mediocre:laugh:
no kidding :scust:

now they finna throw imam potential in the bushes as well. they gon put the nikka in there with lucas in his 20th pro fight :snoop:

lucas gonna derail the nikka career. the future of 140/147 is a bunch of nikkas taking turns beating each other :yeshrug:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Might one think that Timmy would have a different game plan against Thurman known for his power not his boxing, than say for Vargas someone known his boxing not his power? Or would that be too far fetched Patrick?
Nah fam I love Bradley as a fighter but he frustrates the fukk out of me. Word is bond big homie:heh:

I don't think Thurman has that one punch knockout power. I think he can hurt somebody and put them away though. I don't see it happening to Bradley though.

50/50 fight though...

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
http://www.boxingscene.com/collazo-explains-why-he-refused-continue-fight--93403

USF Sundome, Tampa, Florida - In the main event of the Premier Boxing Champions debut on ESPN, Keith Thurman (26-0, 22KOs) retained his WBA 'regular' welterweight championship with an eight round stoppage of former beltholder Luis Collazo (36-7, 19KOs).

Thurman had some adversity in the fifth round, when he was severely hurt by a hook to the body. The punch came in the final minute of the round and he was able to use his legs to get out of trouble. Both of Collazo's eyes were swelling up as the fight progressed and he was cut above the right eye.

Prior to the official start of the eight, Collazo said he couldn't see out of his right eye and the fight was waved off.

After the fight, Collazo explained why he asked the referee to stop it.

“I was trying to set up body shots any way I could. I saw him moving to the left and was trying to catch him just right. I wish I had more time in that round," Collazo said.

“The second cut on the top of my right eye was the worst. I couldn’t really see and was constantly wiping the blood away.

If I would have come out of my corner again I probably would have gotten caught with some unnecessary shots, and I didn’t need that.

“I want to fight again for sure. Whoever my team and Al Haymon put in front of me I’ll fight. I’ll take any welterweight.

“This was about the fans tonight. I’m glad I could come down to Tampa and give a great fight.

“Thanks to my fans for all the love and support. Sorry for letting you all down tonight, but I want to fight again so we decided not to continue.”

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
http://www.boxingscene.com/collazo-explains-why-he-refused-continue-fight--93403

USF Sundome, Tampa, Florida - In the main event of the Premier Boxing Champions debut on ESPN, Keith Thurman (26-0, 22KOs) retained his WBA 'regular' welterweight championship with an eight round stoppage of former beltholder Luis Collazo (36-7, 19KOs).

Thurman had some adversity in the fifth round, when he was severely hurt by a hook to the body. The punch came in the final minute of the round and he was able to use his legs to get out of trouble. Both of Collazo's eyes were swelling up as the fight progressed and he was cut above the right eye.

Prior to the official start of the eight, Collazo said he couldn't see out of his right eye and the fight was waved off.

After the fight, Collazo explained why he asked the referee to stop it.

“I was trying to set up body shots any way I could. I saw him moving to the left and was trying to catch him just right. I wish I had more time in that round," Collazo said.

“The second cut on the top of my right eye was the worst. I couldn’t really see and was constantly wiping the blood away.

If I would have come out of my corner again I probably would have gotten caught with some unnecessary shots, and I didn’t need that.

“I want to fight again for sure. Whoever my team and Al Haymon put in front of me I’ll fight. I’ll take any welterweight.

“This was about the fans tonight. I’m glad I could come down to Tampa and give a great fight.

“Thanks to my fans for all the love and support. Sorry for letting you all down tonight, but I want to fight again so we decided not to continue.”

Class act bruh.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
keith needs to stop this.....

1.1-2 combo...... 2.duck with hands down.........3.skip to the left/right.

by the 5th rd luis started figuring that same routine and started catchin him.

fights very flat footed and still cant handle pressure or fight inside.(which is why skips to the side every time luis came in)

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
PBC really needs to stop doing this "homecoming showcase" fights because they never go as smoothly as anyone involved expects them to go.
That being said, aside from that one beautiful body shot, Thurman outclassed and outperformed Collazo through every round of the fight.
I also think Collazo saw the writing on the wall and decided to use the cut to end what was becoming a long and futile night.

And Harrison getting KO'd was crazy especially after all the disrespectful shyt he was talking to a lowkey humble dude like Willie Nelson leading up to the fight.

What was he saying?:lupe:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else kinda sorta had a feeling it was a matter of time before Nelson really hurt Harrison? He might have been outpointing Nelson, but to what effect? He was still struggling with him, and even when he caught Nelson a couple times, it didn't really phase him. Considering the height advantage, it was like a tree that he couldn't cut down. Couple rounds before he got KO'd I was thinking to myself that young boy is gonna get caught. Felt bad for him afterwards. He was representing for Detroit and if there ever was a city that comes up short, its Detroit. Harrison was no exception either.