Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson and Ohio win by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ you thinking beating Spence is what will make Thurman a household name when you didn't even know who he was a few months ago :francis:

It's because Spence said it huh? I'm still waiting on that 1 post of you mentioning this fight or Spence name before 6/20 :francis:

Yeah all that shyt that I said is very relevant when you're making a fight.

You have zero reasons as to why Thurman should fight him because there aren't any. If Thurman doesn't get the Floyd fight he can fight Porter, Brook, Khan, Maidana you know other top welterweights. :francis:

I didn't know who spence was a few months ago

but wasn't I posting in the thread about him KOing broner which was over a year ago

you make zero sense breh

spence been hyped for the longest ever since turning pro, they giving him the push

for one the fight would be on Mayweather's undercard, by default this would be Thurman's BIGGEST FIGHT and BIGGEST PAY DAY, yet he's turning it down

Thurman went from ANYBODY CAN GET IT, he doesn't pick and choose his opponents like mayweather to "ah naw he gotta work his way up to me

you make zero sense

there's no reaosn for any boxing fan to not want to see this fight

all this other shyt you talking about is pure rubbish

every boxing news site and youtube channel has been talking about this for the past few weeks

get off floyd dikk, christ, the man got one foot out the game and you still gotta bringing this nikka up

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I didn't know who spence was a few months ago

but wasn't I posting in the thread about him KOing broner which was over a year ago

you make zero sense breh

spence been hyped for the longest ever since turning pro, they giving him the push

for one the fight would be on Mayweather's undercard, by default this would be Thurman's BIGGEST FIGHT and BIGGEST PAY DAY, yet he's turning it down

Thurman went from ANYBODY CAN GET IT, he doesn't pick and choose his opponents like mayweather to "ah naw he gotta work his way up to me

you make zero sense

there's no reaosn for any boxing fan to not want to see this fight

all this other shyt you talking about is pure rubbish

every boxing news site and youtube channel has been talking about this for the past few weeks

get off floyd dikk, christ, the man got one foot out the game and you still gotta bringing this nikka up

:francis:

There are plenty of reasons for fans to not want to see this Spence has done NOTHING to earn it and there are other fights we would rather see Thurman in. It's pretty simple really.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

There are plenty of reasons for fans to not want to see this Spence has done NOTHING to earn it and there are other fights we would rather see Thurman in. It's pretty simple really.

EARN WHAT? What did Collazo do to earn a shot a thurman he's not even in the top ten, why didn't thurman fight his mandatory then

you can't pick and choose, Thurman went from everybody can get it to stuttering when spence was brought to his attention

you can't have it both ways

Hype plays a key part in boxing promotions and match up

spence is suppose to be the next big thing, if thurman beats him it will boost him and be the most positive win on his resume, this is just the fact of the matter

thurman is not some superstar, he's never been on ppv so stop it with this shyt

his biggest pay day would be against spence and a W would give him the stamp he needs to call out floyd

whether you like it or not

keith thurman making anyone jump through hoops is fukking laughable when his name has zero equity in it when it comes to boxing promotions

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
EARN WHAT? What did Collazo do to earn a shot a thurman he's not even in the top ten, why didn't thurman fight his mandatory then

you can't pick and choose, Thurman went from everybody can get it to stuttering when spence was brought to his attention

you can't have it both ways

Hype plays a key part in boxing promotions and match up

spence is suppose to be the next big thing, if thurman beats him it will boost him and be the most positive win on his resume, this is just the fact of the matter

thurman is not some superstar, he's never been on ppv so stop it with this shyt

his biggest pay day would be against spence and a W would give him the stamp he needs to call out floyd

whether you like it or not

keith thurman making anyone jump through hoops is fukking laughable when his name has zero equity in it when it comes to boxing promotions

He's not a superstar yet his fight with Guerrero has done the highest #s out of all the pbc cards and he just main evented their first ESPN card. You can't be this stupid. :francis:

Let me guess Spence is the superstar here the nikka who just got his fights against the job squad aired on tv :francis:

Why am I even arguing this :snoop:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Thurman was legit running cross country in this fight. This is the difference between running in boxing, Thurman and Floyd. I have never in my life seen someone whos winning do so much fukking wide legged movement and just run circles so much in the ring. It was ridiculous.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Al Bernstein had some interesting comments on Keith

Just watched Thurman-Collazo. Main story to me, though it did not receive any mention on the telecast, is that Keith has changed his identity in the ring over the last few fights and this effort made it official in my mind. He is no longer a boxer-puncher, he is a boxer. He now moves so much and punches off his back foot so much that he is simply not the power puncher he was before. He is a very skilled fighter and has improved his boxing skills a lot. BUT, by ceding his power he takes away a big element of his game. And, because he squares up too much he has some holes defensively when he is not attacking. I have praised Keith a lot and I still think he's an very good fighter, but we have to evaluate THIS Keith Thurman through a different lense. The next level of competition against a Brook or Porter or Khan will tell us a lot. But, this is definitely a new mindset than the Thurman we saw prior to the Bundu, Guerrero and Collazo fights.
Thurman after his fight last night :ehh:
Bernstein's analysis is spot on and I have been wondering why Thurman has made the adjustment to more movement/boxing lately too.
It is a bit frustrating to me akin to how I felt when Donovan McNabb just decided one season that he didn't want to be considered a "running quarterback" anymore and tried being a majority pocket passer.
It would be cool if somebody would interview Keith and ask him about the style change.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Bernstein's analysis is spot on and I have been wondering why Thurman has made the adjustment to more movement/boxing lately too.
It is a bit frustrating to me akin to how I felt when Donovan McNabb just decided one season that he didn't want to be considered a "running quarterback" anymore and tried being a majority pocket passer.
It would be cool if somebody would interview Keith and ask him about the style change.

Maybe it's because his comp is increasing and he doesnt deal with pressure that well? I dont know. I'd like the answer myself:manny:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
He hasnt even fought the top guys yet imo...the best opponent he's fought so far was Robert Guerrero (who ranked #10 by RING at the time of their fight). What happens against better opponents?:lupe:

In the Ghost fight I thought he fought like the old Thurman. Had he not had conjoined twin growing from his forehead he might've been more aggressive. I agree with you on your points though. I just think him & his team know they need more than power to beat better comp as they move up the ranks

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
In the Ghost fight I thought he fought like the old Thurman. Had he not had conjoined twin growing from his forehead he might've been more aggressive. I agree with you on your points though. I just think him & his team know they need more than power to beat better comp as they move up the ranks

I like his will to win. The fact he didnt take a knee against Collazo after that body shot (picture perfect body shot too:scusthov:) and instead tried to finish the round showed me alot of heart. I like Thurman and even though he has flaws, he's still a very good boxer and a hard puncher.

I would pick Thurman over every Welterweight today outside of Floyd & Manny...and that's going strictly off Thurman's skills.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I like his will to win. The fact he didnt take a knee against Collazo after that body shot (picture perfect body shot too:scusthov:) and instead tried to finish the round showed me alot of heart. I like Thurman and even though he has flaws, he's still a very good boxer and a hard puncher.

I would pick Thurman over every Welterweight today outside of Floyd & Manny...and that's going strictly off Thurman's skills.

brook,porter,bradley,marcos stans gonna be on u breh-breh