Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Muthafukkas really don’t know how to move like lasagna
If you Cadillackin like that
You tell not a single soul
This new generation can’t shut the fukk up for shyt
Yall act like she didn't do any work at all. She just showed what she did in between her work. Nothing there is getting her in trouble. :dahell:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Given her experience, total comp is probably $200-250K. Not a bad gig.
Yeah I'd say that sounds about right. Possibly pushing $280k-$300k given her drive and companies she's worked for in the past, along with her fame.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh, my friend at Google is a PM, black dude from Mobile, AL. That dude does nothing post videos of him riding his bike(one with Google colors for employees to ride on break) and goofing off in the office on IG.

I know he's on grind mode sometimes, but stop acting like plenty of black people in tech couldn't make this exact video if they wanted.

My best friend and my brother work at Microsoft and they work hard but take advantage of MSFT's perks as well.
Are you FBA?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Most of America is one financial emergency away from being homeless and/or waking up every morning to drive to a job they despise

This is the tech version of rappers flexing on broke nikkas
I can't get angry at people with good jobs.

Never understood it.

The probability of getting an interview, passing all rounds, and getting the signoff is very small. Most of the people at a company like Meta have specialized skillsets that are valued.

Videos like these are just the tip of the iceberg. :manny: