Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah okay......Understanding how racism works makes you paranoid:what:

What the fukk are you even talking about?:what:

Ninja said the alumni of white sororities don't fukk with black people, and thought it was smart:dead:
nikka what? You're paranoid AF :dead:.

There's racist White people of course and fukk every single racist White person. However, not every White person is racist but I guess saying that makes me a "c00n" to you.

Also, all of you militants are all talk. Why don't y'all go bust some White people's heads open then? :jbhmm:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I have no hate towards black women in any fashion. Other races of women have been choosing on me much more than black women and I won't sit on my hands if black women can't see me...besides I am not having kids so why does it even matter if I am dating white women?

:yeshrug:
What the fukk does having kids have do with anything?
God I swear you c00ns are mentally retarded

Stop juelzing..at the end of the day all women like the same things in men
Gtfoh with these dumb c00n excuses

"Black women weren't checking for my black ass but cave hoes were"

No bytches were checking for you period
Ol @606onit muthafukka

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
personally I'm more attracted to White, Latina and mixed race women. That's it it's nothing personal
You started your sentence with personally then ended it with it's not personal?

If you're black ..which I highly doubt you're a top c00n
Bet you're one of them purplish nikka who hates being dark

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.

More passive aggressive.Manipulative.More entitled with a princess like complex.And on average they will have a poorer understanding of indirect racism or have less empathy.But I guess living in such a sheltered and privileged environment will produce the most entitled and narcissistic demographic of women on the planet.
And despite being privileged the shocking rates of alcoholism,divorce rates and drug addiction is something to take on board.But I will let you and your brethren submit and soak in the ignorance of white supremacy for some vagina.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
sNnZnUZ.gif
:laff::laff::laff:i hate you, did you make this? :russ: