Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't defending pawging. I don't give a fukk about anyone other than myself. I only offer piss and call it clear water.

But you can only influence your kids so much. A man that has some weird obsession that he MUST marry a dark skinned black woman is liable to backfire.

But please tell me exactly why I'm wrong. Tell me exactly why fathers in the 21st century can guarantee the race of their children's spouse.
@bolded so why respond to that @CreepyMcCreeperson post?

@2nd bolded no one can guarantee nothing, theres no telling what can happen to your child. but upbringing of that child can greatly influence them.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.
Bolded.... oh word?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.
be a c00n brehs