Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
No it isn't.

You idiots lay down with people who are actively oppressing you and your families
It is a fallacy.

I've never been with a White girl and wouldn't call myself a "PAWGer" so be quiet fool. I'm just not a corny militant who is miserable about everything.

Daps
Men like women

Women have p*ssy

Men like p*ssy

....The End.

I can understand having "a type" but good puss is good puss regardless of race. It comes down to values. All things being equal, race matters. However...if you take some bougie Jack N Jill sista that passes the paper bag test vs some random pawg that grew up where I did and had the same struggles.....that's different.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
It is a fallacy.

I've never been with a White girl and wouldn't call myself a "PAWGer" so be quiet fool. I'm just not a corny militant who is miserable about everything.
Nobody miserable about anything :what:

Y'all think laying down with cave bytches is cool then be in all the threads :angry: about racism.. It's just stupid

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Nobody miserable about anything :what:

Y'all think laying down with cave bytches is cool then be in all the threads :angry: about racism.. It's just stupid
Militants like you think that any random White person is "our oppressor" :mjlol:.

Some bytch ass White girl who listens to Taylor Swift and is a sorority member isn't my fukking oppressor :hhh:.

If you don't like "cave bytches" then that's cool. Stop being mad over other people's dating choices, it's pathetic.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Militants like you think that any random White person is "our oppressor" :mjlol:.

Some bytch ass White girl who listens to Taylor Swift and is a sorority member isn't my fukking oppressor :hhh:.

If you don't like "cave bytches" then that's cool. Stop being mad over other people's dating choices, it's pathetic.
Yes every cave bytch is an oppressor :what:

Cacs in sororities, which are powerful networks, aren't fukking with black people?

What kind of smart dumb shyt is this:mjlol: