Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
That is true, but a lot of times, those particular black men go outside of the box of what is "real" and "normal".

Me, I have to be with a black woman that ages well, but a lot of "alternative" brehs have to repress their hobbies or have to search outside of circles where stagnant behavior reaides.

Question to you...why do the alternative bm and bw never seem to cross paths? :hhh:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
In this thread, dummies never understand that the life of PAWGing does not mean you only date or appreciate white women :snoop:

But I’ll let you guys run with that :ld:

You are right. I think what some bw fear and have experienced is the constant comparisons to women of other races in aspects that they cannot change.

I honestly feel that is why the coli is so opposed to bw increasingly ir dating because they don't want to compared to men of other races.

More BM than BW have had intimate/relationship experience with nonblacks and this is where you get AW are this, white girls are that, BW are too this and that.

If I had a black guy do this to me. He is getting ghosted. Likewise if BW does that to her black boyfriend he has every right to leave.

Black people have to get in a place that they date others without holding it over each other's heads.:hubie:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
They usually are more forward and aggressive ...more cooperation

Plus the ones I dealt with had that generational wealth thang going on

A legacy job where they were going to retire in and both mother and father in the picture

Low body count

This.

Unfortunately many black people don't have that luxury.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That is true, but a lot of times, those particular black men go outside of the box of what is "real" and "normal".

Me, I have to be with a black woman that ages well, but a lot of "alternative" brehs have to repress their hobbies or have to search outside of circles where stagnant behavior reaides.
I see these “alternative” brehs with “alternative” bw all the time. Most of the times when these cats can’t get bw it’s becuz they aren’t comfortable in their own skin. Black women love men with confidence

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.
c00n logic 101. Think short term at all cost

Ya?

Banned
Daps
@BmoreGorilla black alternatives don't want to date each other they want to be with asians and whites. These liberal places are highly racially hierarchical and only accept token negros and mixed people primarily. The embrace everyone and be yourself only applies to sexual orientation not race and least of all blacks. I have met my fair share of these types.

I veer to the arts but I don't share the mentality. There is only so much superficiality, faux activism, that one can take.

I can't count the amount of times I have been disappointed by blacks in the arts colour blindedness, snobbery and superiority complex.

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
This.

Unfortunately many black people don't have that luxury.

The irony being that a black man dating and marrying a wealthy white woman is not really going to financially benefit from the examples that he has listed.How can that be when the man is expected to fully provide?
Generational wealth is divided and taxed and their is no entitlement or law that states for you to receive a penny from a relative or parents assets
A two parent household does not indicate a healthy family relationship, and we are aware in how wealthy white families are against the idea of marrying a male outsider who is not in the top percentile when it comes to income and education.
Even in relationships the black man has to have charisma and be in shape and be handsome but the white woman can be average and plain.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@BmoreGorilla black alternatives don't want to date each other they want to be with asians and whites. These liberal places are highly racially hierarchical and only accept token negros and mixed people primarily. The embrace everyone and be yourself only applies to sexual orientation not race and least of all blacks. I have met my fair share of these types.

I veer to the arts but I don't share the mentality. There is only so much superficiality, faux activism, that one can take.

I can't count the amount of times I have been disappointed by blacks in the arts colour blindedness, snobbery and superiority complex.
I was about to go in on you but I noticed you spell color with a u so I’ll let you live
:dead:

Jk but real talk tho I’m out and about in my city a lot and I see black couples quite a bit who fit that alternative self proclaimed nerd type. Y’all would be surprised how diverse the hood is. They just don’t come out the house that much. But they do rideshare

Ya?

Banned
Daps
The irony being that a black man dating and marrying a wealthy white woman is not really going to financially benefit from the examples that he has listed.How can that be when the man is expected to fully provide?
Generational wealth is divided and taxed and their is no entitlement or law that states for you to receive a penny from a relative or parents assets
A two parent household does not indicate a healthy family relationship, and we are aware in how wealthy white families are against the idea of marrying a male outsider who is not in the top percentile when it comes to income and education.
Even in relationships the black man has to have charisma and be in shape and be handsome but the white woman can be average and plain.

As a BW I am not against BM having relationships with nonBW and even I was no one has to listen to me, who am I? What I am against is the idea that BM can marry nonBW in droves and it is not going to have any impact on BW relationship prospects in the black male pool in the western world.

I agree with the men that men marrying non bw is different than bw marrying wm.

BUT this only applies in societies where BM rule and control everything. Not in societies like the ones where we are living in where by every metric black people are at a disadvantage. I know that AA hate segregation but it has been the one thing that has saved them from being written off the history books like in Latin American countries and relegated to off the books status.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being a black man that can’t relate to black women
:russ:

Most of these clowns should just move to ATL or D.C/M.D so their perspective of black people can change. They claim they can't relate to black women when the reality is their just self hating c00ns :manny:. There is so many different types of black women here. When I went to Denver I seen these types of niccas a lot. Usually that one dude among all white people. They are usually very allergic to black people and get super uncomfortable due to having black stereotypes ingrained in their minds due to being around cacs all day. shyt is unhealthy.