Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.
So the mother picks an ain't shyt dude and somehow black men failed them never mind her not picking a viable man. Nevermind her not taking birth control... Black men failed black women yup. Simp shyt...

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Militants like you think that any random White person is "our oppressor" :mjlol:.

Some bytch ass White girl who listens to Taylor Swift and is a sorority member isn't my fukking oppressor :hhh:.

If you don't like "cave bytches" then that's cool. Stop being mad over other people's dating choices, it's pathetic.
Utter nonsense. Every white that doesn't actively seek to destroy white supremacy is an oppressor.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
So the mother picks an ain't shyt dude and somehow black men failed them never mind her not picking a viable man. Nevermind her not taking birth control... Black men failed black women yup. Simp shyt...
Perhaps the amount of ain't shyt dudes is higher than it should be...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cause they too goofy and lame to get black women, so they go for white women who are just as goofy and square as them:sas2:

For the record, go into detail what is lame and goofy for the brehs who dont understand......

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being a black man that can’t relate to black women
:russ:

That is true, but a lot of times, those particular black men go outside of the box of what is "real" and "normal".

Me, I have to be with a black woman that ages well, but a lot of "alternative" brehs have to repress their hobbies or have to search outside of circles where stagnant behavior reaides.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.

shyt sounds like something a cac would say.:mjpls:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
More passive aggressive.Manipulative.More entitled with a princess like complex.And on average they will have a poorer understanding of indirect racism or have less empathy.But I guess living in such a sheltered and privileged environment will produce the most entitled and narcissistic demographic of women on the planet.
And despite being privileged the shocking rates of alcoholism,divorce rates and drug addiction is something to take on board.But I will let you and your brethren submit and soak in the ignorance of white supremacy for some vagina.

Blah blah blah..

Less lip. Less attitude. More approachable. More likely to fukk. That's all I needs to know. Y'all Malcolm X wannabes ain't nothing but talk :russell:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Will never understand why people care so much about who u fukk

That's what kills me

It be the same people yelling, don't judge me or you don't know what the fukk is going on in my life or mind your own business..

Then they turn around and be like " look at this black man and woman with that non black person fukking Bedwench or c00n "

That's why I say live your own life..unless that individual is paying your bills or connected to your dikk or p*ssy fukk'em

Last edited: