Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Oh , well in that case u are in the right. White girls these days are not pleasant and traditional so idk what the hell he’s talking about:mjlol:
tis what the nigg said that got me responding
and nikka tryna spin this as if I care he loves WW,:mjlol:
nikka someone couldnt even pay me for me to care who he like:childplease:

Honestly do you find White women to be more pleasant?
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
So are you ultimately going to be a good black husband to a good black woman, and have some black kids, and break the cycle, or are you good with PAWGing for life?
Even if a black man marries a black woman there's nothing to say their kids will. Or their kids.

No matter what you do, there may or may not be some CAC running around with your name in 70-80 years.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not West African, but mainly SA and EA...

But no, its not rare...

Im not gonna debate lol but ill let u and him go back and forth over why he’s angry over someone ur having sex with...

I’m not gonna argue either but we don’t descend from Eritreans, Ethiopians, Somalians or South Africans so it’s a non-sequitur. Our people’s come from West Africa and light skin broads are not over there in abundance unless they’re admixed. There were no Paula Pattons getting on the slave ships my dude.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
sNnZnUZ.gif
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :russ:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
so your gonna defend pawging with this logic... rly:Taxwhat:
I wasn't defending pawging. I don't give a fukk about anyone other than myself. I only offer piss and call it clear water.

But you can only influence your kids so much. A man that has some weird obsession that he MUST marry a dark skinned black woman is liable to backfire.

But please tell me exactly why I'm wrong. Tell me exactly why fathers in the 21st century can guarantee the race of their children's spouse.