Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, your brain can't comprehend anything besides "this is black" and "this is white". A Black cashier can get you thrown in jail just as easily as a White cashier. Is that Black person your oppressor?

White supremacy was designed to keep rich White people on top and give lower class White people a delusion but that doesn't mean that every single White person is an oppressor. Telling every single White person to go and end White supremacy is like telling every single one of us to end "black on black crime"...it's a stupid idea.
No.. I posted an actual new story debunking your moronic claim, and your ass comes back with "well other groups too"... Only a certain type of person does that trope:mjpls:

And no, a black cashier can't get me thrown in a jail as easily as a white cashier. What the fukk:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

@BmoreGorilla I think we got another one or this ninja has just gone full retard:hubie:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
No.. I posted an actual new story debunking your moronic claim, and your ass comes back with "well other groups too"... Only a certain type of person does that trope:mjpls:

And no, a black cashier can't get me thrown in a jail as easily as a white cashier. What the fukk:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

@BmoreGorilla I think we got another one or this ninja has just gone full retard:hubie:
Yawn. here we go, you militants love bringing in BmoreGorilla like he's your father or something. We can't have a discussion without y'all running to that nikka.

I'm not a "c00n" nor a "cac" and I don't need validation from fukking corny militants like yourself.

:camby:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.
lol stop giving them excuses.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.

:dead:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Defining blackness for daps

I aint dap fishing....i'm trolling these hoteps who go on and on about their pro-blackness

I expect them to want women like this :mjpls:

ff7a991ca6103b6993a2b3667acfa490.jpg

But they always want women like this instead.......and the sad thing is she aint even all that cute :mjlol:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Man...

OK.

I didn't start looking at white girls seriously until I realized that I wasn't competitive in our own community. That shyt was humbling as fukk.:sadcam::mjcry::wow:

I've never been the type to blame others or make excuses for my own failures. That shyt is on me. I spent a lot of time working to improve myself and make myself more competitive. But the rejections just kept coming. :mjcry: Some more humiliating than others, just ether type shyt that you don't really ever forget. :picard::mjcry: Of course what compounded the effect was that this was at an early age, when you're really actively socially judged for your successes or failures with women. Like nikkas askin you on some :mjlol: shyt about how your little date with Monica went or whatever.

Never been one to stray out of what I thought was my lane. I wasn't out here trying to get with the baddest, second baddest, third baddest, or even :ehh: chicks. Just what I (mistakenly) thought were women I could have a reasonable expectation of success with.

So I kept going lower on the totem pole. It is what it is, we're all judged for our level of attractiveness. I finally saw some success...but it was with black women I wasn't even attracted to at all. I'm sitting there like :mindblown::mindblown: this is really where I'm at? :sadcam::sadcam::mjcry: When even your closest friends are like :mjlol::mjlol: at the girl you bring to a party, followed by a :francis: and then a :wow: from the wiser friends...you know there's something wrong. I had one friend pull me aside on some "breh...you fukkin your own shyt up bringing this girl by...I can't see you go out like that":picard::picard:

This whole time, I'm actively ignoring the clear signs of interest from white, asian, indian, etc. women. And these women were objectively more attractive than the black women who were willing to give me a shot. In better shape (none of them were fat), better skin (NOT color :comeon: I'm talkin no acne etc), and prettier in the face.

At some point I just had to be like :manny: and dive in. I'm not a priest, I didn't take a vow of celibacy, you feel me? And I don't think it's right to demand that anyone date someone they don't find attractive, just because they're the same race. :manny:

This isn't your usual Coli complaint about Tupac in a business suit and all that shyt. I'd love to have been more competitive in the dating arena in our community growing up. But I wasn't. And it isn't fair to require someone just wait out their youth without enjoying sex, relationships, etc. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I had to switch arenas if I wanted a shot, and it turned out well. :manny:

Things might've changed since I've gotten older - and it's on me to check that out and try looking for black women to date again. But I don't think its right to accuse all brehs dating women of other races of c00nery. For whatever reason, some brehs just find more success outside our community than within it. Humans, and human interaction are complicated - always keep that in mind.

:wow:

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Why would any black person move there? Unless well..you know the answer

There are threads made everyday about nikkas moving to end of the world cause they heard they can get white p*ssy there

Canada is a trillion times better than America and its not even remotely close. Better cost of living, better health benefits, multicultured(high jamaican, african population in toronto), white population very low in bigger areas(toronto, montreal,). Nothing wrong with moving somewhere to improve your life. America is where racism is predominatly found every State and shootings every day.