Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
So you nikkas get triggered easily and y’all can’t read either.

My dating history has NADA to do with me acknowledging whether or not black men did right by black women historically.

The solution is obviously for black men to stop having excuses and get they shyt together. Do you really need me to say that :heh: If beaners with no skill set who can’t speak English can come here and pass us by then black men doing something wrong.

You didn't answer a single question l asked

All those points you highlighted and now you want to be vague

I can't believe l took you seriously lol

I'll leave you back to your troll contrarian posting...

full

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn't answer a single question l asked

All those points you highlighted and now you want to be vague

I can't believe l took you seriously lol

I'll leave you back to your troll contrarian posting...

full

I answered.

You angry and hurt.

Go do something constructive with your day to fix your life. Being a fake militant online don’t pay bills.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Are you OK? :usure:

Go live on a Reservation and see what kind of black people you run into. There are areas in Canada with literally no black people.
Why would any black person move there? Unless well..you know the answer

There are threads made everyday about nikkas moving to end of the world cause they heard they can get white p*ssy there

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Are you OK? :usure:

Go live on a Reservation and see what kind of black people you run into. There are areas in Canada with literally no black people.
It's only c00ning if you live in southern states or a city with a high % of sisters and date pawgs

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
nikka what? You're paranoid AF :dead:.

There's racist White people of course and fukk every single racist White person. However, not every White person is racist but I guess saying that makes me a "c00n" to you.

Also, all of you militants are all talk. Why don't y'all go bust some White people's heads open then? :jbhmm:
"All white peoples ain't bad" :mjlol:...:mjpls:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I know y'all like to get your daps from the other hoteps and corny militants but this is on another level.

"Every white that doesn't actively seek to destroy white supremacy is an oppressor." Do you know how paranoid and stupid that sounds?

Every white means:

1. White kids (a 5 year old White boy is your oppressor?:mjlol:)
2. White people with disabilities and illnesses.
3. White people in prison.
4. Poor white people who are living in trailer parks and dying from opiod over-dosage.
5. White people who actively protest along side Black Lives Matter and other similar movements.
6. White people who have never seen a Black person in their life.

Y'all can stay paranoid and call me "c00n" or whatever but y'all are some miserable people. Think that any random White person is your "oppressor" brehs....imagine living life like that :picard:.

Y'all do know that it's rich White people who are in politics and/or have influence who are the oppressors. Not the White person that works as a cashier at Target :mjlol:. Rich White people couldn't give a fukk about other White people but y'all stay talking about White people are "on code" like every single White person in the world meets up somewhere in the woods and discusses how to further oppress Black people :mjlol:.

Y'all militants are a caricature at this point. Like I said earlier, "Why don't y'all go bust some White people's heads open?" :jbhmm:
Post is full retard:deadmanny:

White people in trailer parks have more wealth than the average black family

Society values every white person more than every black person.

Post is the epitome of smart dumb shyt

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:russell:

Think that every single person from a group of over a billion thinks and acts the same way. "c00n" is the only thing you militants got. I've never seen this type of talk outside of online forums.
Nah it's not that you think a different way. You just think in a completely ignorant way, and the fact you think you're smart makes it worse.

You posted about a cac working at target can't oppress you:mindblown:... You know that cac can virtually make up some bullshyt and get you caught up.Ninja you must be trolling

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Post is full retard:deadmanny:

White people in trailer parks have more wealth than the average black family

Society values every white person more than every black person.

Post is the epitome of smart dumb shyt
That has nothing to do with what I said and what about all the other groups of White people I mentioned. A 5 year old boy White boy is your oppressor? A Wheelchair bound White person is your oppressor? A white person locked up in prison is your oppressor?

Live life and think that everything is as simple as black and white. Y'all militants can't comprehend anything besides that.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Nah it's not that you think a different way. You just think in a completely ignorant way, and the fact you think you're smart makes it worse.

You posted about a cac working at target can't oppress you:mindblown:... You know that cac can virtually make up some bullshyt and get you caught up.Ninja you must be trolling

So can a Walmart cashier who is Black, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Biracial, etc.

Everything is not as simple as black and white.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's only c00ning if you live in southern states or a city with a high % of sisters and date pawgs

I only see fine sistas downtown when they are:

A) with white men
B) at an event (Caribana, concert, etc)

Other than that, I don't see them. Plenty of sistas dabbling downtown so what should a nikka do? Move to Scarborough? :hhh:

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
What the fukk are you talking about:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
Exactly, your brain can't comprehend anything besides "this is black" and "this is white". A Black cashier can get you thrown in jail just as easily as a White cashier. Is that Black person your oppressor?

White supremacy was designed to keep rich White people on top and give lower class White people a delusion but that doesn't mean that every single White person is an oppressor. Telling every single White person to go and end White supremacy is like telling every single one of us to end "black on black crime"...it's a stupid idea.