Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

tiff

A lady always
Daps
Reppin
My living room with a glass of wine
I'm not against black men, hell I'm raising a vibrant black son. But this was beautiful, kudos to you for having an open and honest mind!

Black men allowed ourselves to be taken from Africa and completely dominated. That’s L #1.

Black men allowed our women to be raped and mistreated by other men. That was L #2.

Black men allowed ourselves to be dominated economically. That was L #3.

Black men chose to abandon their families first, decades ago, long before Black women started growing up fatherless. Even now Black men refuse to marry or be committed to the families they create. That’s L #4.

Black men today continue to allow Black women to outpace them. Even if WS is at fault, as men you can’t have excuses. That’s L #5.

Instead of being clear minded and progressive, to come up with real solutions so we can start making moves, too many Black men today are dysfunctional, shiftless and hyperaggressive (violent). This means our own women don’t see us as real leaders. Hispanics about to lap us up whereas we regressing or spinning in place at best. Other women grow up in comfort. Our women grow up in struggle because of L’s 1-5. That’s L #6.

That’s how black men failed women.

Now let the salt and anger flow :blessed:[/QUOTE]

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Not saying you said that. Just saying that some people feel that emotions can't have a large impact on attraction. It can...to the point where it will have some staunch militants falling for white women.

Dude shut the fukk up..ain't no militants fukking with swine
You were the Top c00n on sohh..shytting on black women constantly for no fukking reason

Living in Canada is not an excuse either.. we choose our mates,all that love at first sight nonsense is just that nonsense

You muthafukkas hate being Black..funny thing about it,those dirtyfoot swine whores u lay down with wouldn't fukk with if you weren't black

Quick to compare this place to white supremacist sites when you're angry but every other thread is about IR dating

Smh

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Let’s see.

Black men allowed ourselves to be taken from Africa and completely dominated. That’s L #1.

Black men allowed our women to be raped and mistreated by other men. That was L #2.

Black men allowed ourselves to be dominated economically. That was L #3.

Black men chose to abandon their families first, decades ago, long before Black women started growing up fatherless. Even now Black men refuse to marry or be committed to the families they create. That’s L #4.

Black men today continue to allow Black women to outpace them. Even if WS is at fault, as men you can’t have excuses. That’s L #5.

Instead of being clear minded and progressive, to come up with real solutions so we can start making moves, too many Black men today are dysfunctional, shiftless and hyperaggressive (violent). This means our own women don’t see us as real leaders. Hispanics about to lap us up whereas we regressing or spinning in place at best. Other women grow up in comfort. Our women grow up in struggle because of L’s 1-5. That’s L #6.

That’s how black men failed women.

Now let the salt and anger flow :blessed:

Are you a AA black man? Don't hide your ethnicity

What are your ideas for a solution beyond pawging like you?

You list all these ills like it's some insult to anti-pawgers when it means nothing.

Fetish daters are extra strange when they hate their communities also

:scusthov:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Only one reason to dip your toe in that pool......what that mouth do?:shaq:

Thats it......me and the squad use to run thru tribes of those PAWGS during highschool:mjgrin:

It was too easy :pachaha:
PAWG heavy during HS, every time we played a white school we’d be getting at em. Sometimes ended up with a session behind the bleachers.

Haven’t messed with no white girls since tho

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
They usually are more forward and aggressive ...more cooperation

Plus the ones I dealt with had that generational wealth thang going on

A legacy job where they were going to retire in and both mother and father in the picture

Low body count
:mjlol:. Oh so naive. I really hope u are joking

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You list all these ills like it's some insult to anti-pawgers when it means nothing.

So you nikkas get triggered easily and y’all can’t read either.

My dating history has NADA to do with me acknowledging whether or not black men did right by black women historically.

The solution is obviously for black men to stop having excuses and get they shyt together. Do you really need me to say that :heh: If beaners with no skill set who can’t speak English can come here and pass us by then black men doing something wrong.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Utter nonsense. Every white that doesn't actively seek to destroy white supremacy is an oppressor.
I know y'all like to get your daps from the other hoteps and corny militants but this is on another level.

"Every white that doesn't actively seek to destroy white supremacy is an oppressor." Do you know how paranoid and stupid that sounds?

Every white means:

1. White kids (a 5 year old White boy is your oppressor?:mjlol:)
2. White people with disabilities and illnesses.
3. White people in prison.
4. Poor white people who are living in trailer parks and dying from opiod over-dosage.
5. White people who actively protest along side Black Lives Matter and other similar movements.
6. White people who have never seen a Black person in their life.

Y'all can stay paranoid and call me "c00n" or whatever but y'all are some miserable people. Think that any random White person is your "oppressor" brehs....imagine living life like that :picard:.

Y'all do know that it's rich White people who are in politics and/or have influence who are the oppressors. Not the White person that works as a cashier at Target :mjlol:. Rich White people couldn't give a fukk about other White people but y'all stay talking about White people are "on code" like every single White person in the world meets up somewhere in the woods and discusses how to further oppress Black people :mjlol:.

Y'all militants are a caricature at this point. Like I said earlier, "Why don't y'all go bust some White people's heads open?" :jbhmm:

Daps
Truthfully speaking, I think it came down to feeling comfortable being with a white woman. I've always been intrigued by white chicks with hips and ass, but my inability to see past the racial aspect of dealing with white chicks, I guess, suppressed the desire. Besides, I was more than comfortable dealing with black women, so it's not as if I felt like I was missing out on anything.

At some point, I just started craving pawgs . . . MAJORLY. I don't know why, but I just did. However, I still wasn't comfortable with pursuing white chicks. At some point, desire started to overpower my paranoia, and I just went with it.

Now? I can't get enough. I was never a dude who fukked with more than one sista at the time. Shiiiit, over the past six to seven years, I've rarely dealt with one white chick at the time. Call me crazy, but I don't think PAWGS existed in any significant number in the 80s and 90s. Nowadays? They're easy to find.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
So you nikkas get triggered easily and y’all can’t read either.

My dating history has NADA to do with me acknowledging whether or not black men did right by black women historically.

The solution is obviously for black men to stop having excuses and get they shyt together. Do you really need me to say that :heh: If beaners with no skill set who can’t speak English can come here and pass us by then black men doing something wrong.
Ain't you the same fakkit who were in college for like 12 years?
Have you gotten your shyt together?
@Malkoonxxx_23

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude shut the fukk up..ain't no militants fukking with swine
You were the Top c00n on sohh..shytting on black women constantly for no fukking reason

Living in Canada is not an excuse either.. we choose our mates,all that love at first sight nonsense is just that nonsense

You muthafukkas hate being Black..funny thing about it,those dirtyfoot swine whores u lay down with wouldn't fukk with if you weren't black

Quick to compare this place to white supremacist sites when you're angry but every other thread is about IR dating

Smh

Are you OK? :usure:

Go live on a Reservation and see what kind of black people you run into. There are areas in Canada with literally no black people.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps

there are no solutions. it's over.