Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Solely because she's white? That's your perogative but again, it's easy to rule someone out off top, however some people start relationships with people they work with or come into close ocntact with on a daily basis. Someone you would have ruled out on paper could be harder to rule out after getting to know them. That's all I'm saying.

I do think dating out will open ones perspective and really help you with who you want. You may date a Persian woman and that may help you with dating a black woman or a white woman.

I treat relationships as learning experiences. You learn about yourself and other people. BUT I'm not going to criticize someone for who they're attracted to whther it be your own race or a different one.
Yes solely due to them being white. Black men and women share a common bond I won’t get with anyone else. There’s too many fine and intelligent black women out here that dating out really isn’t an option for me. I grew up with black women. Always went to school and worked with mostly black women. My first three semesters of college were at a pwi and there was a huge culture shock. fukk all that I need to be around my people

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

A lot of users in here I didn’t expect to see...

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
As a BW I am not against BM having relationships with nonBW and even I was no one has to listen to me, who am I? What I am against is the idea that BM can marry nonBW in droves and it is not going to have any impact on BW relationship prospects in the black male pool in the western world.

I agree with the men that men marrying non bw is different than bw marrying wm.

BUT this only applies in societies where BM rule and control everything. Not in societies like the ones where we are living in where by every metric black people are at a disadvantage. I know that AA hate segregation but it has been the one thing that has saved them from being written off the history books like in Latin American countries and relegated to off the books status.

:dwillhuh:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I am seeing an increasing amount of bw like this too. Sad all around.

Yeah, they are no different.

Most people get into relationships organically. It’s not like you fill out an application and rule out people so you never have to meet them.

You could just be hanging out somewhere, meet someone and click and then boom you’re fukking.

When does someone say “you’re a great girl but since you’re not black I’m moving on?” That’s silly

never said that, my brother in law is white. My sister can do as she please and it doesn't bother me. I will welcome him just as much as I would have if he was a black male. When you say you can't get along with your own race, it's suspect and it shows you have an unhealthy view of black people overall and white people are your safe space. Now if you are one of those types who don't share such views and happens to meet someone great of another race, then it's perfectly fine.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea breh you can tell who comes from places where there aren’t many black people. They view us the same way white folks who aren’t around us do. You can tell by the black women only want thugs posts. Or the black women are loud and have attitude posts. I never really been in contact with these types till i joined the coli. Has me thanking God I came up in a mostly black town

Cosign

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The literal definition of feminity is having qualities associated with estrogen.

Estrogen causes hips, breasts, curves and booty. Now black womens mannerisms might be harsh but you survive as a female in the hood constantly fighting pimps and perverts and see if you can remain ‘soft’.

You don’t get more feminine than a black woman. Our bodies are the poster child for WOMAN.

Love my booty :wow:

Good points, but that isn't the reason black women or black men are hard or harse.

Black folks have always been more real or harsh since we were brought here in chains. Due to systematic racism and opprssion we always viewed our lives in a harsh way and it comes out in the way we talk, act and interact with others.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So the mother picks an ain't shyt dude and somehow black men failed them never mind her not picking a viable man. Nevermind her not taking birth control... Black men failed black women yup. Simp shyt...

Let’s see.

Black men allowed ourselves to be taken from Africa and completely dominated. That’s L #1.

Black men allowed our women to be raped and mistreated by other men. That was L #2.

Black men allowed ourselves to be dominated economically. That was L #3.

Black men chose to abandon their families first, decades ago, long before Black women started growing up fatherless. Even now Black men refuse to marry or be committed to the families they create. That’s L #4.

Black men today continue to allow Black women to outpace them. Even if WS is at fault, as men you can’t have excuses. That’s L #5.

Instead of being clear minded and progressive, to come up with real solutions so we can start making moves, too many Black men today are dysfunctional, shiftless and hyperaggressive (violent). This means our own women don’t see us as real leaders. Hispanics about to lap us up whereas we regressing or spinning in place at best. Other women grow up in comfort. Our women grow up in struggle because of L’s 1-5. That’s L #6.

That’s how black men failed women.

Now let the salt and anger flow :blessed:

Last edited:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
You are right. I think what some bw fear and have experienced is the constant comparisons to women of other races in aspects that they cannot change.

I honestly feel that is why the coli is so opposed to bw increasingly ir dating because they don't want to compared to men of other races.

More BM than BW have had intimate/relationship experience with nonblacks and this is where you get AW are this, white girls are that, BW are too this and that.

If I had a black guy do this to me. He is getting ghosted. Likewise if BW does that to her black boyfriend he has every right to leave.

Black people have to get in a place that they date others without holding it over each other's heads.:hubie:

Not only that, but SOME of these guys LOVE to gas up the heads of white women at the expense of black women (they don't even have to mention black women, but it still is taken that way). And truth be told, some of those white women LOVE it and seek it and it is part of the reason they date black men (no other group of men will shower them with compliments like some black men will). I guess this can be said about some mixed chicks as well, based on what my mixed friends have told me (I have so many stories).

I have been in ear shot of black men who told white girls " I only date white girls because all black girls are ugly." My sister was with a couple of her friends she knew since childhood (all white girls who happen to date black men) and one of her friends' boyfriend was there. One of them asked him "why don't you date black women?" and he had a whole laundry list ready to spill out about why he doesn't like black women (they have attitudes, they're fat, their hair is fake, they are ugly, etc). My sister called him out on it and he was like "oh I didn't mean you, I mean't other black women." At the end of the day those types are better off PAWGing because they have unresolved mental issues anyway.

These are not the black men I grew up with, just FYI.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, they are no different.

never said that, my brother in law is white. My sister can do as she please and it doesn't bother me. I will welcome him just as much as I would have if he was a black male. When you say you can't get along with your own race, it's suspect and it shows you have an unhealthy view of black people overall and white people are your safe space. Now if you are one of those types who don't share such views and happens to meet someone great of another race, then it's perfectly fine.

Not saying you said that. Just saying that some people feel that emotions can't have a large impact on attraction. It can...to the point where it will have some staunch militants falling for white women.

As far as people saying they can't get along with their race, I agree that is unhealthy but I would need them to expand on that. Black folk generally aren't the most accepting to "different" blacks. So perhaps that's where they are coming from however, one should be able to find some folk in their community that have similar interests but depending on where they live that might be difficult.

It's sad though if you can't find people in your community you can relate to.

Last edited: