Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I literally had a chick throwing her whole titties in my face last night at a bar. Literally put my head in between her titties, told me to feel them, groped me, straddled, etc

And I’m not Trey Songz…

It must suck to be a black male celeb these days… literally everything you do, someone will try to twist it, use it for clout, and try to get money off of you.
Is that what happen in the video ?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
As a dude who was accused of rape and defended him son is done.

You don't put your hands on women without consent and your sure don't expose her on camera.

This is a white girl? Didn't Cuba Gooding jr. Just plead guilty to this and he didn't even expose a nipple.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He was getting every type of box thrown at him since 2009

he got lost in the sauce and just assumes every girl wants to fukk

handsome gang problems

Fred
His Mom's is his manager.

He's the epidome of a Son Husband (shot out to Kevin Samuels) Had he had a strong Male role model to give him the game maybe he wouldn't be here now.

Countdown to the Surviving Trey Songz movie.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ngl, I think that would ruin the mood for both of us if I said that.

I've never asked a chick anything like that. It just happens organically.

But I think there's a difference between what happens in the bedroom when you both know what is going on and whipping someones titty out in public.
It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it breh

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After careful consideration, i render this to be a quick money grab. Guilty or not, Its open season on Trigga’s pockets based on his patterned behavior
:francis:

theres a lesson to be learned here

Dude has enough money. If he were wise hed be on a flight to the UAE, or croatia, or ecuador, or cuba. Just chill abroad for a decade or two. If he lets things simmer they gonna give him that Cuba Gooding treatment.:francis: