Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
being famous and having groupie doesn't seem to make dudes any better with the ladies. if you a creep you gonna creep regardless of they throw it at you.
Sketchy people exist in all shapes and sizes

Trey happens to be an attractive good singer, so this is how it looks like: thinking he can sexuall assault a woman and get away with it since he's famous

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
She'll say she was nervous and intimidated and that he was very aggressive which made her feel uncomfortable, if they ask what took so long to come forward she can just say because he's a very powerful figure and she didn't want the backlash.
Either way, you shouldn't feel bad for Trey. It's pretty easy to not pull a woman's top down in public.

He knows what he's doing is inappropriate. He just doesn't care, and knows he was going to get away with it. Yall already know

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He was wylin with this one :mjlol:

But let's not pretend like that hoe wasn't wit it. She didn't slap him, didn't push him back, didn't even look embarrassed.

No nonhoe woman is letting you pull their breasts out they shirt FOUR times and laughing about it. So again, she was obviously with it at the time.

:hhh:

With that being said, Trey was wild reckless with this as he should know this could be used against him. White girl smells blood in the water and that's why she's coming after him. Any other situation, she would have saved this video in her vault for private viewing to remind her of the time a celebrity touched her breasts to give herself that :wub: feeling.

This still don't prove he's a rapist. Just proves that he's stupid.:mjlol:

And as far as ppl saying its sexual assault, notice how NOBODY in the video reacted when he did it.

Why not? Cause obviously in that group of ppl, that's how they get down. Doesn't matter if we agree with it or not. But we don't know if they was headed for an orgy or a swinger party after this. Obviously it was a sexually charged situation, and it aint right to call it sexual assault if that's what they was already about to get into.

But coli virgins will come in and try to shout me down like clockwork. Watch.
I fukks with you but this a bad post

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You guys are the ones doing the mental gymnastics acting like stuff like this don't go down at parties that are full of young people.
and its fukking wrong, thats the point. and folks that come forward, whenever the fukk they do, shouldn't be shamed for it....so that ppl recognize and realize it's okay to call this shyt out.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Nicca please. She wasn't embarrassed. At the end, you can even see that she started laughing and talking to somebody else too, while she was kee keeing it up.

People panic internally and look regulated externally… you can’t comment on the operation of someone’s mind… you aren’t inside of their head…

People can have fight, flight, or fawn responses to a plethora of triggers.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I literally had a chick throwing her whole titties in my face last night at a bar. Literally put my head in between her titties, told me to feel them, groped me, straddled, etc

And I’m not Trey Songz…

It must suck to be a black male celeb these days… literally everything you do, someone will try to twist it, use it for clout, and try to get money off of you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and its fukking wrong, thats the point. and folks that come forward, whenever the fukk they do, shouldn't be shamed for it....so that ppl recognize and realize it's okay to call this shyt out.

Even when they come out 3 years after the fact? When it would be very difficult for someone to gather reliable witnesses to prove their innocence:comeon:

How long are we going to have to say how okay it is to come out,before women start coming out in a timely manner? Even during the whole Metoo movement women didnt get the memo that its okay to accuse any and everybody,even without the slightest ammount of evidence:gucci:?this woman didnt apparently.

If women still cant in this era,they need to humble themselves and stop pretending we are equal as adults. Rules need to be set in place to protect women from male predators. As well us protect us from false allegations. This rules need to be created by men,for women. Curfews,drink minimums for women. Women having to sign consent forms,shorter statute of limitations etc

As men wen deserve a fair shot in the court of public opinion as well.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Even when they come out 3 years after the fact? When it would be very difficult for someone to gather reliable witnesses to prove their innocence:comeon:

How long are we going to have to say how okay it is to come out,before women start coming out in a timely manner? Even during the whole Metoo movement women didnt get the memo that its okay to accuse any and everybody,even without the slightest ammount of evidence:gucci:?this woman didnt apparently.

If women still cant in this era,they need to humble themselves and stop pretending we are equal as adults. Rules need to be set in place to protect women from male predators. As well us protect us from false allegations. This rules need to be created by men,for women. Curfews,drink minimums for women. Women having to sign consent forms,shorter statute of limitations etc

As men wen deserve a fair shot in the court of public opinion as well.
have you ever had a family member or friend who's been through ANYTHING like this? i feel like you wouldn't post this bullshyt if you actually did.