Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You missed the part where we were separated, on our way to her and dude was pulled away into the crowd before we reached.

Chances are he probably was uglygang…omegas aren’t known for their looks.

:hubie:
Just an absurd comment to reflect the absurdity of your insinuation that being good looking somehow gives you unfiltered access to someone else’s body.

I can't speak on what happened to your friend that was wrong of me.
But let's not pretend a guy with staus and looks can't get away with things when it comes to women.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I literally had a chick throwing her whole titties in my face last night at a bar. Literally put my head in between her titties, told me to feel them, groped me, straddled, etc

And I’m not Trey Songz…

It must suck to be a black male celeb these days… literally everything you do, someone will try to twist it, use it for clout, and try to get money off of you.
Did you pull her top down? :lolbron:

I pray you didn't.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Wasn’t even a titty worth exposing… I get it…sometimes you see a woman and think DAMN!…but those were regular B cup white girl titties…

nikkas just weird…

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I just don't understand.

Everyone is laughing and you let this happen 4x's.

Why not remove yourself completely from this situation after it happens once? It clearly is not some heinous crime that anyone in the context of the video thought was violation to check him over. So these are clearly not people concerned with your well being and I get being scared and nonconfrontational and feeling like everyone would have his back and say you're tripping.

So just leave. That's clearly not a place for you. I just can't have empathy if you and everyone around you are laughing and allowing this to happen 4x's. If it happened once and you left right after, sure, but 4x's and you stayed at the event? I don't see any reports of you being forced to stay. So what's really up?

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't understand.

Why not remove yourself completely from this situation after it happens once? It clearly is not some heinous crime that anyone in the context of the video thought was violation to check him over. So these are clearly not people concerned with your well being and I get being scared and nonconfrontational and feeling like everyone would have his back and say you're tripping.

So just leave. That's clearly not a place for you. I just can't have empathy if you and everyone around you are laughing and allowing this to happen 4x's. If it happened once and you left right after, sure, but 4x's and you stayed at the event? I don't see any reports of you being forced to stay. So what's really up?
nikka, just look at the post from @Colicat a page or so back for a woman's perspective. If you speak to a woman that's been sexually assaulted you'll hear something very similar

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I can't speak on what happened to your friend that was wrong of me.
But let's not pretend a guy with staus and looks can't get away with things when it comes to women.

Maybe what we should be admitting is the why part.

:jbhmm: Why have good looking men or men with status been getting away with this kind of entitlement?

I just don't understand.

Maybe this info will help you understand why it happened four times

Understanding Fight, Flight, Freeze and the Fawn Response

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
If i was famous i would just stay away from females

Society makes it way too easy for them to destroy legacies by saying they cooperated because they were "scared"

Just avoid situations like that completely
How would you get laid if you were famous?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judge Reverses Man's Rape Conviction, Says 5 Months in Jail Is 'Plenty' | PEOPLE.com

So everytime a white boy actually gets convicted of rape they get reduced sentences, this happened this year, not to mention the guy who was caught raping a woman in an ally and the judge said he didn't want to ruin his life sentencing him to prison

but people outraged and ready to lynch Trey Songz over hears

you all a bunch of bytches
So the fact judges let cacs get away with rape we should be okay with Trey being a abuser? You’re a idiot fam. No wonder you got the worst poster tag

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Maybe this info will help you understand why it happened four times

Understanding Fight, Flight, Freeze and the Fawn Response

Yeah I read it and still am quite unsure as to why an adult would allow this to happen to them at the same event 4 times and not remove themselves from that event. The article seems like a valid explanation of how it can happen once, twice, maybe even three times. But 4 and nobody is forcing you to stay. :patrice:

I'm going to need you to elaborate on that one a bit more. I'm trying to remain as unbiased as possible and give all parties the benefit of the doubt here. 4x's and everyone in the video is laughing and going along with it just doesn't add up to me. That would mean I have to look at everyone in that video sideways, not just Trey Songz for allowing this to happen 4x's. Gonna need a bit more context before I throw that many people in the bushes.

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yeah I read it and still am quite unsure as to why an adult would allow this to happen to them at the same event 4 times and not remove themselves from that event. The article seems like a valid explanation of how it can happen once, twice, maybe even three times. But 4 and nobody is forcing you to stay. :patrice:

I'm going to need you to elaborate on that one a bit more. I'm trying to remain as unbiased as possible and give all parties the benefit of the doubt here. 4x's and everyone in the video is laughing and going along with it just doesn't add up to me. That would mean I have to look at everyone in that video sideways, not just Trey Songz for allowing this to happen 4x's. Gonna need a bit more context before I throw that many people in the bushes.

You must be unaware of social conditioning, group think, and how sick American society is when it comes to sexual behaviors.

You also must have glazed over the part in the article where the author discusses how the fawn response can become a default pattern of behavior.

• “Saying no to those around you is a challenge
  • You lack boundaries and are often taken advantage of in relationships
  • You are uncomfortable or threatened when asked to give an opinion”

“Individuals with the fawn response pattern can be targeted by those who are narcissists or those with a desire to control and manipulate people around them.”

Trey Songz repeatedly yelled “titty in the air” to everyone else so they can join in on her shame/embarrassment.

His behaviors are textbook abusive.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You must be unaware of social conditioning, group think, and how sick American society is when it comes to sexual behaviors.

You also must have glazed over the part in the article where the author discusses how the fawn response can become a default pattern of behavior.

• “Saying no to those around you is a challenge
  • You lack boundaries and are often taken advantage of in relationships
  • You are uncomfortable or threatened when asked to give an opinion”

“Individuals with the fawn response pattern can be targeted by those who are narcissists or those with a desire to control and manipulate people around them.”

Trey Songz repeatedly yelled “titty in the air” to everyone else so they can join in on her shame/embarrassment.

His behaviors are textbook abusive.

So you're saying between breast grab number 3 and breast grab number 4 she was forced to be there against her will? :patrice:

Because I can understand your point of view when dealing with children. I don't expect a child to remove themselves from this situation.

But we're not dealing with children. We're dealing with adults. If her having her breast being grabbed was such a big deal to her (because I don't know, I don't know what her relationship to Trey Songz is, I don't know what she thinks is and is not acceptable at that time), why did she remain at the event where her breast was grabbed 3x's to let them be grabbed 4x's? Okay fawning sure, once twice whatever. After the 3rd time tho, is this fawning or a kink shared by her and Trey Songz we are just unaware of? Did she leave after the 4th time, or did she get her breast grabbed 4x's and remain at the event until it's conclusion anyway? I need more context, I'm too well traveled in life to immediately jump to conclusions when I hear this has happened 4x's at the same event. Sorry. I can fully buy into it happened and she left, it happened twice and she left, shyt I can even sorta buy it happened 3x's and she left but an eyebrow is raised if her breast has been grabbed 3xs against her consent and she still has not made the decision to leave. 4x's tho? :manny:

Last edited:

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
So you're saying between breast grab number 3 and breast grab number 4 she was forced to be there against her will? :patrice:

Because I can understand your point of view when dealing with children. I don't expect a child to remove themselves from this situation.

But we're not dealing with children. We're dealing with adults. If her having her breast being grabbed was such a big deal to her (because I don't know, I don't know what her relationship to Trey Songz is, I don't know what she thinks is and is not acceptable at that time), why did she remain at the event where her breast was grabbed 3x's to let them be grabbed 4x's? Okay fawning sure, once twice whatever. After the 3rd time tho, is this fawning or a kink shared by her and Trey Songz we are just unaware of? Did she leave after the 4th time, or did she get her breast grabbed 4x's and remain at the event until it's conclusion anyway? I need more context, I'm too well traveled in life to immediately jump to conclusions when I hear this has happened 4x's at the same event. Sorry. I can fully buy into it happened and she left, it happened twice and she left, shyt I can even sorta buy it happened 3x's and she left but an eyebrow is raised if her breast has been grabbed 3xs against her consent and she still has not made the decision to leave. 4x's tho? :manny:

At this point you are just trying to stick to what you want to believe or you are obtuse… either way…
:manny: